Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, love ye back. Was so worried.
    -Im ok love. Just very tired
    I think we all ought t' ge' some res' aye. Bin a long rough day, sleep will do us good
    *i fall into Carson's arms & he catches me*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

nMichael:*looks at the Carsons* it wiould be the right time, to give her something of the sedative, as weak as she is now, that will close her mind, in a way even she can't wake up from without the antidote

(I got to go for dinner, I hope my guys behave )

Comment

*I look up at A-Carson, who is looking at me, his face full of worry for my safety, and I attempt a smile before the room begins to spin and I start to fall backwards, only to feel his arms beneath me, catching me as I fall...I'm still awake, but so weak...so tired*

A- Aye, give me a moment, lad. *he sets me on the bed again, kisses my forehead and then goes to help Carson give Poet the sedative and lift her onto a bed as well, before returning to my side*
        Last edited by Aang; 17 March 2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

*Carson lays me down for a moment grabs the sedative & injects Poet, so she can sleep in peace. Then he comes back & pics me up again*
          Bed time. For all of us... Doctors orders
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*A-Carson nods*

A- Aye, I agree. Poor lasses...*he looks down at me, I'm looking up at him, but I can't make my mouth say the words that are in my mind, I finally give up and I settle for a smile, but I send Beck a thought*

Sis, I'm so relieved you're alright, I thought I'd lost you again for a moment...I'm glad I was wrong. *I think to Beck as A-Carson lifts me in his arms and Gabriel takes Poet in his, and along with Beck and Carson, we head back to the quarters*

Comment

(Ok i got go. Near 2am & get up at 5. *facepalm* wright me if need be. good night sis!)

sigpic

Comment

(Goodnight Sis. Thanks for hanging around long enough to see us through this one )

*a bit later, we're all in our quarters, Poet and Gabriel in the guest room, Beck and Carson in their bedroom and A-Carson and I in the living room, I am resting on the couch and A-Carson is caring for me*

Comment

*Corey appears next to aCarson with Amael* now you can go to her dear *smiles at the boy who is making his way to the guest room*

Corey: *looks at aCarson* I am so sorry for what happenned today...I didn't think nMichael would do that, at least not that way...but then again, forgive me saying so, I am glad he did...we all knew in what state Poet was and why, but only he had the heart to do something to end...allow me to give Aang some of my blood though, I don't want Poet's need to help a friend to wake again....she's in deep sleep now but as I know her she could even manage to wake herself up from that

Comment

A- *looks over at me, his eyes worried* Wha' nMichael did, it broke Beck. An' because Aang wouldna' let 'er sister go, we nearly lost both o' them. An' Poet too. I only wish there 'ad been a way t' do this tha' hadn't put them all through such strain. An' Aang may never trust nMichael again after wha' 'e caused Beck t' go through...

I can hear you, you know. And you know I would give my life for my sisters. But...I...I thought I was going to lose Beck AND Poet because of what he did. I know I said things to him that weren't right... *I try to sit up, but A-Carson nudges me back against the pillow gently*

A- Don' try t' go anywhere, Love. Rest y'self. *he looks up to Corey* Aye, if it'll 'elp Aang an' keep Poet from waking...then do.

Comment

Corey: *looks at aCarson then at Aang, cutting his wrist open with his claw ring and let's his blood run into Aang's mouth* just tell me if you feel all well again that will be enogh then Aang....*looks down to the floor* I know what he did was cruel and I do not want to make it sound any better but it's not easy for him to have done that, I can feel him wishing to harm himself for just hurting Poet by hurting you all -
                      But he took the risk of being hated again because he knew what happend to Poet could have happend to your sister, Aang and though he risked you and his queen hating him, he could not bear to think of what would happen if you had lost your sister, that way Poet's soul got lost long ago...he knows well how much pain he has caused, but he also knows that Poet is waking up each night since he knows her - she did that every nights before, though as well - calling her dead's friends name, saying just forgive me, I failed you, I don't deserve to be...it hurts to know we can never ease that pain, and nMichael wanted just to save you all from this, not to share that fate with us
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

*I swallow Corey's blood, feeling my strength returning to me, and I think to Corey*

I really don't want to hate nMichael...I don't want to see him feel as his original did...but He broke Beck, if I hadn't done the same to myself willingly so that I could find and bring her back...if I hadn't saved her, I would never be able to look nMichael in the eyes again without wishing I had killed him where he stood. Do you remember how I was when Beck had died? I almost let that happen to myself again...just to keep myself from feeling the pain.

*I drink a bit more and then nod and close my mouth, signaling I have had enough, before pushing up into a sitting position*

Comment

Corey: *looks at ang smiling and allows his wound to close thinking to Aang* No dear you would never have lost her, he like each of us, can split his own mind, and he would have gotten her back...he is not as cruel to risk that, but he had to break her, to make her mind able to let her go through it and see the truth, since she blocked it while she was awake...he just couldn't tell you beecause you would have forced him to bring her back right away

*Amaell comes walking out of the guest room, carrying sleeping Poet in his arms* ...you know Poet, then I pushed these things all away, just to save my friends...dad was so proud of me *puts her down on her feet, where she stands straight, eyes still closed*

Gabriel: just don't go too far awy with her, you are not that strong already, to keep herup for so long *he smles at the boy, who nods his eyes sparkling friendly*
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I suppose I couldn't have know that, could I? I will admit I was blinded by my rage at the time. All I knew was that my poor sister was struggling to survive inside her own mind, she was screaming to me for help...what else could I have done but help her? I had to go to her. At that point, I don't think she'd have been too pleased to see nMichael right then... *I think to Corey* But I do feel bad for the things I said to him in my anger.

A- *smiles gratefully at Corey* Thank y', Lad.

Comment

Corey: my pleasure Carson, I want to do good things to people, I want ti help you *thinks to Aang* don't feel bad about it, he knows that you were mad at him with all rights...he always tries to seem cold and unharmable but since he diesn't care muich to block his feelings from us we know he is just sad often *looks at her* you know dear if you wish, Poet would surely be pleased to teach you and Beck how you can really block out emaotions, if someone knopws how that works than it's her - she hides them well eventhough it may not seem like that

Amaell: *looks at Poet* will you teach me, too? I don't want dadto know when I am sad, or feel guilty, that I have hurt that guy...he just didn't seem to know what he did when he came to hurt me...*he looks down sadly* but the other one who watch him hurting me always smiled...but then when that guy who hurt me came to me alone he was so different...

*opens her eyes slowly and puts her arms around him* I will my dear, I will *smies at aCarson* do you know it's a little scarry to not feel any emotions, there's nothing but warmth iin me right now, it scares me a bit

Comment

You'd be surprised what I can already do when it comes to blocking emotions...Beck's spirit, when she died that time and she brought back my emotions...she gave me control. I just choose not to use it at times. *I look over to Poet and then down at my hands* I do know how that feels...I've felt it only once before and I'd rather never know that feeling again...that's why I stopped myself from letting it happen. I remembered how empty it felt... *I shiver slightly, remembering how I felt that day when Beck had died, how I'd felt my mind let go and shatter, how I'd woken up, looked right at Dell and not felt her*

Comment

Working...
                                X