Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    (Oh I sense a transmission from Dell is coming )
    (Oh yes, looks like that could be the case and looks like we're both here again! Yay and this time I don't have to play Beck )

Comment

OH ok then!

*Aangs lap top suddenly comes to life*

-Sis, you there?
      sigpic

Comment

(clearly we caught you by surprise!)

*Beck and I both run for the laptop, skidding into view at the same second*

Hey Sis! My, I never reacted so fast to my laptop in my life until I had calls coming in from you!

Comment

*waves* Hi sis! How are you? Everything ok?

(I don't think I can sense Dell as she is too far away for me. Me & Aangs gifts are slightly different)
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hey both of you again! How cool is that! yes I'm good, still being kept under house arrest, but At least I'm allowed to sit in a chair!
            sigpic

Comment

(I don't think so either because when you and I video called with Dell last night, notice, you didn't feel Shep's anger when he was angry with Mary Alice while we were on call, but I could sense him clear as a bell.)

Oh Sis. Good, they're still making you rest that leg of yours. *I grin* I approve of whoever's giving you those orders.

Comment

I'm glad your ok sis. Just rest up & get well soon, we want our big sis back in full heath! *smiles*
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Dr Frankenstein? he is a mean old bugger! Told me if I didn't rest it he would cut it off himself! I think I believe him! Mind you I does mean I'm being waited on hand and foot!
                  sigpic

Comment

*I look at Dell, slightly surprised* Okay I'm not too sure I approve of the name or the threats. All I'd do if you didn't stay off it is sedate you with the same stuff I gave Poet and her guys the other night...if it kept them down, it'd knock you straight out. *I smile* Better than having your leg cut off though.

Comment

His name is Frank, I added the rest, but he did make the threat! Shep says he is the same Dr he had as a kid...he must be 110 in the shade!
                      and don't bother coming near me with that stuff, I'm being very good, Oh look here comes my slave now!

Enough of that or I'll let you starve. *he puts a plate of pasta down beside my laptop, and a glass of red wine*

-Thanks love, I was only joking, you have been very good to me!
                      Don't I know it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Shep, you be a good slave- I mean boyfriend to our sister & make sure wait on her - I mean make sure she gets well... *winks & grins cheeky*

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're behaving, Sis! Would hate to have to come all the way over there just to sedate you. *I know I would get hit at this point, so I instinctively duck out of the way and then burst out laughing*

*as I catch my breath, I remember the other morning, my melt down, and suddenly can't stop myself from confessing it to Dell*

Oh Sis...the other day was probably the worst day I've had in a while. Everything was going wrong and I had a complete breakdown...don't worry, I'm alright now and I had Beck with me...Poet too...but Sis for the first time since I met you two...I thought of going back to my old reality. It was only a thought and like I told Beck, I could never act on it...I could never leave you two or A-Carson. He doesn't even know how badly I broke down, I didn't want to worry him. I wasn't going to tell you either, but I can't keep secrets from you, Sis. *I stop talking and look up from my hands to see Dell, knowing full well what I will hear next...but in a way I need to hear it to finally be able to banish those thoughts*

Comment

*i look at my lil sis, with tears building in my eyes* And you scared the hell out of me! I knew how upset you were & i realy thought i may loose you if i hadn't tried to stop you *looks sadly back to Dell*

sigpic

Comment

*I listen to what Aang says and feel dread settle in the pit of my stomach.*

-Never! you hear me? not even in jest or anger! If I think for one moment, that you think that would be a good idea I will cross space and time to knock your block off, you hear me?
                              *I close my eyes and swallow my anger down, knowing full well she can feel it. When I open my eyes I see my spirit guide there from the other night, he lends me some of his power for a moment, and it is like I'm standing in the room with my sisters. I reach out and touch Aangs shoulder and say...*

-I could do it you know!
                              sigpic

Comment

(If i disappear at any point, im out at shops & having lunch & may be told to put my phone away. *facepalm* but will be back as soon as possible)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X