No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be good. It looks like that may be how we'll have to do it...I only hope I can do Dell and Shep properly while you're away...Crap Sis, I'm going to miss having you here every day.

Comment

I'm going to miss this place too! Ok going to pm you with my thoughts!
      This should be good.

-that is enough out of you, and no reading over my shoulder!
      Wouldn't dream of it, love that perfume you're wearing.

-You are not going to distract me!
      I'm not?

-um, no......
      sigpic

Comment

What am I gonna do without you for almost a month?!

Comment

Well I won't be going far if I can't get this damn card sorted out......sorry having trouble with technology....bloody airpoints! *bashes head for a bit, and don't you dear tell me not to, I keep getting transferred...number not recognized, and password on the web site not right...6 different "agents spoken too, and 3 new phone numbers to call*

Back in about 10 years....
          sigpic

Comment

Sis, no head bashing!
            I'm sorry that's such a pain in the ass good luck...*hugs*

Comment

ok, sorted at long last.....now just have to work out how to load the bloody thing with cash...Might get Dh to do that when he gets home
              It can be his headache!
              sigpic

Comment

That's right, Sis. Let Dh have the headache and you give your poor brain a rest from that...it's wearing out our brain cell.

Comment

you ain't joking there!
                  it's gone all limp like a wet tea leaf now!
                  sigpic

Comment

You're not kidding, just had a total brain fart trying to play Star Trek on my laptop and that never happens!

Comment

Ok going to have to go now, i'll come back tonight
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright, I will see you later then, big Sis

Comment

(Sorry i fell asleep on you last night sis. Barely managed to post my last bit & was about to tell you im falling asleep, when well... I fell asleep. *facepalm*. I'll put my next bit in tonight, im afraid, Aang may not be able to control her emotions this time. My bunny came to me in a daydream at work today)
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(It's alright, I figured you fell asleep Looks like I may end up controlling Dell and Shep as well because Dell won't have hardly any time online the next couple of days, getting ready for her trip & then she's gone for a month or so. As for Aang, we shall see...I've got an idea already as well for Aang's "reaction" to um, what happens...if I'm right. We'll see. Aang may learn there is a limit to what she can take as far as feeling Beck's emotions...)

Comment

ok, Beck I will come on after tea in about an hour or so, can you get something up for me to work off by then? I would like to play me if I can! I can write for Aang when she goes to bed, poor girl!

BTW, I'm not here...just printing off the itinerary for those staying behind
                              sigpic

Comment

I would like you to play you as well Sis, wish we had started this Bunny a few days sooner!

Comment

Working...
                                X