No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not having kids... I'm not good with kids...
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

me either!...I'm a sucky mother, but turns out it isn't easy to get rid of them once they turn up!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        you can borrow mine, oh this could work! *rubs her hands together with delight*
        Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into? I'd sound like I was talking to myself if I was actually talking to your oldest Dd...

Comment

me either!...I'm a sucky mother, but turns out it isn't easy to get rid of them once they turn up!
          Oh, I'm sure that's not true!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            Um yeah, sorry we can't stay around, we're being sent on a rescue mission.

A- Aye, thanks, we'll be back in a while.

*we both take off at a run for the Gate Room to meet Dell and Shep*
            With Poet racing after them
            *Shep lands the jumper, and we run down to the armory and suit up, then race down to the gateroom to find the 3 of them waiting for us.*
            What is this?
            Aang Becks in trouble!
            She hasn't radioed for help.
            she doesn't need too, the 3 of them have a connection, it is one part of it we were testing. Please dial the gate to where they went.
            ok, but if everything is fine I want you all right back here.
            sigpic

Comment

OK, I think that makes it bedtime for me...
              'Night all!

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

oh good night Jae'a, sorry got lost on FB...tricky place that one.
                Sweet dreams, and thanks for saying I'm not a sucky mother!
                sigpic

Comment

*I look at Liz* You've never doubted me before. Don't start now. *I walk out after A-Carson, Shep and Dell, with Poet following close behind*

Guys, we have a big problem. I've lost Carson. One minute, I could feel both anger and fear from him and the next it was gone. I can't connect to him right now. I've got Beck, and she's positively scared out of her mind, but I don't sense grief, so I can tell Carson is still alive, but probably injured, unconscious most likely.

Spoiler:

and thanks for saying I'm not a sucky mother!
                  Well of course you're not a sucky mother, Sis. I meant to say so earlier, but Mum was on my butt to get off the internet and pack for school, and I got side tracked.

Comment

Ok then we better move out then, Chuck get this gate dialed now!

*the gate is dialed and worm hole is established*
                    Ok guys stay together, and be ready, we don't know what we may find.
                    *we all walk through the gate*
                    sigpic

Comment

(Hi sisters Hey Dell if you haven't already, could you forward the PM i sent you, to Aang plz oh & I will need Poet near the end, for now she can help with finding which planet we were taken to as we travelled by ship, not the gate.)
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*as we come out the other side, there is nobody around the 'Gate except for us*

Hmm, looks like we're going to have to go to the town and see if anyone has any word about them. I wish that this had been Lilana's planet, she at least has the good sense to make sure Atlantis knows what happens when something isn't right. *I sigh and try to reach Beck and Carson again* They're not on this planet anymore, but I still think we need to talk to someone here...ask what happened.

A- Aye, tha's probably a good idea. It would be easier t' find them if we knew wha' 'appened. An' Aang? I think ye best keep yer gift a secret, but if ye can, use it ta' see if they're honest. Y'can feel honesty yes?

Well yes... *I sigh* I can feel honesty. Hmm, use it as a lie detector...interesting. Shall we test this theory then?

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          (Hi sisters Hey Dell if you haven't already, could you forward the PM i sent you, to Aang plz oh & I will need Poet near the end, for now she can help with finding which planet we were taken to as we travelled by ship, not the gate.)
                          (Yeah saw your PM, Sis. /sigh)

Comment

(The representatives are Kar'ees & Tome'l . Brb shower)
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(why thanks. Now we know who to talk to. Though nobody was by the gate because we didn't exactly warn them we were coming or anything, we just kind of stormed Liz's office and told her we were leaving )

Comment

*so with Shep and Dell taking the lead, Aang and Carson in the middle, and Poet watching our backs we walk to the town....but no one is out and about*

-Are they all hiding from us?
                                Aang I feel a lot of fear, but I don't think it is only us they fear, although there is some of that too.

Poet Can you sense where the leader of these people is?

-I can, that house over there *I point to a house which to me seems to be shining, but I know no one else will see the spirit light around it*

Ok, A-Carson and Aang and Dell go in, Poet and I will stay here and watch for trouble.

*we enter without knocking*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X