No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands up all those who want a week to pass right now!
    there is mine and Sheps.
    sigpic

Comment

A- Aye, agreed! *raises his good hand as I raise mine*

Comment

well Beck?
        sigpic

Comment

(mine & Carson's hands are raised & Abby magically awake with hers in the air. haha )
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yes one week has past and Now Aang will give us the run down!
            sigpic

Comment

(OK let's get this show going then. *fast forwards*)

It is now a week later...

*I walk into the room after a shower, looking fresher than I have all week, my hair in its usual bun atop my head and a fresh outfit & clean lab coat, my makeup done to cover the dark circles under my eyes* Good morning everyone, it's time to check you all out of this infirmary once and for all!

*I make my way across the room, starting with Dell who is already sitting on the edge of her bed* You're ready to go, Sis. Just be careful, still got a bit of bruising around that rib. Light duty only, I don't want to see you back in here. Got it? Shep, watch her when you can, will you?

*I move on to Beck and Carson who are sitting side by side on one of the beds with Abby between them* Beck, take it a bit easy...your head might still be a bit sensitive, and try to be a little careful standing up, don't try to get up too quickly or the dizziness might come back. Carson, watch your stitches *I give him my best doctor glare* And you're set to be back on Light Duty. That means you let me or one of the nurses do the heavy work, you do simple things. I don't want to hear of you ripping those stitches, got it? Abby, take care of your Mummy and Daddy for me, alright?

*then on to A-Carson* Same as Carson, watch the stitches and Light Duty only, I don't want to hear of your stitches being ripped out.

*and then with one last sigh, I look around the infirmary* Now let's get out of this place, all of us.

Comment

*Abby nods at Aunty Aang, thats she will look after mummy & daddy. Carson slips off his bed softly then walk 3 steps to mine & helps me down gently, before picking Abby up & put her on the ground. The 3 of us hold hands & look at each other*

Ready?

*Abby & I nod*
                Le's go 'ome...
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ready?
                  -Way past ready, lets get out of here, I fancy a walk in the fresh air.
                  I know just the spot!
                  *he takes my hand and we leave with smiles on our faces*
                  sigpic

Comment

*A-Carson stands up from his chair and for the firs time in a week, he pulls me into a tight hug and I lean into him, enjoying the moment I am finally able to relax*

A- An' with Keller an' 'er team comin' back on duty today, you will be takin' the next two days off ta' rest up. Doctor's orders, Nurse Beckett. *he loops his arm through mine* Let's go 'ome now.

Yes Dr. Beckett, I will sleep well, I think. It has been a long week. *I sigh tiredly but happily and look around the infirmary one last time, I am glad I won't have to live in here any longer as I realize I haven't seen our quarters in over a week, I have not left the infirmary for any reason since we arrived here*

*we set off back to our quarters, although slowly, just enjoying the walk*

Comment

*we follow everyone out of the infirmary. I then have a sudden erge to see Rodney*
                      Love, could we stop by Rodney's for bit first?
                      Oh! Aye, of course. I forgo' 'bout tha'. Aye le's go

*we detour to Rodney's quarters*

sigpic

Comment

*I look back and wonder*

Oh crap did we forget to tell Rodney we went on a mission again? This is going to be interesting...

Comment

Bed time Aang!

Not putting in anything about going to see Rodney, Shep and I are busy...want me to put the pic up?
                          sigpic

Comment

Um best not put that pic up, you might scare Beck again

And yes, it's 2:30ish in the morning here, suppose I ought to go get some sleep...

Comment

Damn, wanted to put the pic up, I like that pic.
                              good night then Aang!
                              sigpic

Comment

I like that pic too, but then after writing all your Mystery Lover bits, my mind is maybe a bit desensitized to you and Shep having those sorts of moments So it doesn't throw me for as much of a loop as it does Beck

Comment

Working...
                                X