No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante: well, that's interesting, I would have changed her into my kind....

Gabriel
    : No, Dante, not now, I don't know if she'd like that...but she looks so pretty if she's sleeping *llooks at Poet smiling and strokes her hair* she'll wake up hopefully soon again, Dell

N-Steve: well we can make her wake up faster *bends down and kisses Poet on the lips*

*opens her eyes slowly, seenig Steve's face so close to hers* oh hi Steve, thank you my dear *looks over to Dell* oh I guess I am ok just feeling a bit like my legs were made of rubber
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 February 2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

She better!
      sigpic

Comment

Dell I could never ask you to do that, they are my silly guys and I am their queen so I am responsible for them and that also means I need to help them if they need it....I knew this from the start when I got them here

Paul: and we love you for this *hugs me tightly and looks at the other guys who nod* but I'd feel better if, Carson would tell us she really only is weak now

Comment

You weren't asking, I was offering, and I will do it again if I see the need, as I said I owe you, and I will pay you back someday, some how. You can be sure of that!

I'm glad you are feeling. You guys*looks at Paul, Steve and Gabriel* better take good care of my friend here!
          sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: we will Dell be sure of it *smiles at Dell*

I don't worry about that they will do that either, my guys can be very caring if they like to

N-Steve: *lifts his queen up to hold her in his arms* and who would we like to take care of more than you? Sadly we are no doctors for human issues, though we still may need a little help from Carson tomorrow..but for today we'll soon take her to bed *smiles at me his evil angel smile*

Comment

A- Don't mind me, Lass, I'm just goin' ta reassure your lads that ye are alright. *he does a basic check up: vital signs, reaction times, the usual stuff he does for anyone who comes to him for help* Lads, Poet will be fine as far as I c'n tell, she's just a wee bit weak.

Dell. What part of I will not let a Wraith feed on you, even a friendly one, is so bloody hard to understand?! *I sigh in defeat* There are other ways for you to repay Steve and Poet than giving up your life force, however temporary it might be. I came too close to losing you to a Wraith and even if I do fully trust these guys, I couldn't watch any of them feed on you. *A-Carson puts his arms around me, holding me close*

A- Aang, Love, y've had a hard day. Now's not the time for this. Relax y'self. *hugs me*

I'm sorry...I'm sorry. *I let Carson hold me against him and try to relax*

Comment

I know there are other ways, but today it was this way. And I wasn't needed. Another day it maybe something else that I can do.
                I also owe you my life Aang, and I owe Carson for saving Shep's life, it seems I owe everyone, and come hell or high water, I will repay each and everyone of you!

Is that easier to understand?
                Last edited by Dellruby; 11 February 2013, 02:00 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

(sorry, I think my bad day is rubbing off here a little. Not intentional for sure...)

Comment

Thanks Carson, see guys; Carson says I'm ok

N-Steve: that is good but we'll take you to bed in a bit anyway

Only if you all come with me...

Gabriel, Tony, Paul, N-Steve and Dante: of course, it's so cold outside we need to make sure you have it warm and cosy

Now, ladies and Carson, you don't have to worry about me, nothing can harm me with 4 Wraith and a vampire by my side...well apart from falling out of bed maybe due to lack of space
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 February 2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      I know there are other ways, but today it was this way. And I wasn't needed. Another day it maybe something else that I can do.
                      I also owe you my life Aang, and I owe Carson for saving Shep's life, it seems I owe everyone, and come hell or high water, I will repay each and everyone of you!

Is that easier to understand?
                      I understand...I do...Carson's right, I've had a long hard day and you offering your life force to Paul just...I guess it got to me. I don't like the idea of you risking your life for any of us. Guess that's just something I will have to live with though, after all, this is Atlantis. We're always risking our lives for someone or something. *face palm rather comically and then start laughing*

Comment

That is so true.....I would put my life on the line any day of the week for any of you, and we all know that Shep and the Carson's would do the same.

Guys? * looks at Poets men*, don't let her fall out of bed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Now if I come here again later today (it's 12: 18am) with bruises, you'll know they have let me fall out

Paul: *starres at me a little irritated* we never would, my queen

Comment

But Sis? I don't care if you feel that you owe me your life or not. My...my own form of repayment to myself for saving your life is the fact that you're here with me right now. *hugs Dell*

(Um something wrong here, we're supposed to be on Earth with Beck and Carson...OOPS!!! *face palm*)

Comment

*hugs Aang*
                              don't worry, it's flash backs, or some sort of temporal loop....or quantum leap...or we are just mad, that could be it you know!

*turns to hug Poet* You know they would never "let" you fall out of bed!, she is just teasing you guys now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                *we cross the road to the Deli on the other corner, we enter & the door bell rings*
                                *A man at the counter looks up as we enter*
                                Man: Can I help you?
                                Dell: Yes, we are from the United States Air Force & we are investigating the disappearance of a child. The locals here believe that a white van sped away from the scene. May we take a look at you camera footage?
                                Man: Ah, yeah, sure, what ever you need. The child was kidnapped? In this little suburb? Geez, ah yeah, come on lets take a look. Its through here

*he leads us to a small office where there are security screens monitoring the inside, as well as the outside*
                                Man: How far back do you need?
                                Dell: Just around 10am this morning
                                *the man rewinds back to 10am & plays, we all watch the screen*
                                Back on Earth...

*I snap out of the daze I'd gone into and shake my head, pulling out my laptop (I'd traded the tablet computer in for it, didn't want to appear higher tech than the rest of the world) and connecting a few cables. I am recording the footage so that I can use my editing software to clear it up a bit later*

Well there doesn't seem to be--wait--there it is! *I rewind the footage again and pause it at a clear shot of the man with Abby in his arms, heading toward a white van*

Beck: There she is! That's her! *she clings a little closer to Carson*

Aye. Aang, do ye think ye could bring the license plate on tha' van into view? *he looks at me hopefully and I nod silently and set to work*

Comment

Working...
                                X