Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
    Welcome!

Guh! Those eyes!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
      Thanks! And I totally understand. It is not everyone's fav. topic. The song was just too perfect for the situation. As for length yes...I do believe this is the longest vid I have made...but I couldn't resist Hopefully it will just be the first of many
      Actually, i think it's more the length and if it's a slow song that's the issue with me, with most vids- if it's snappy and quick, and even better, funny or sad, I love it.
      Loooong vids with slow songs....I get distracted by other things.
      Nothing to do with your vid- I must have a short attention span.

Giggling-girl-and-silly-Paul pics ahoy!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        Exactly. Gotta like the whole package.

OT Hub con...
        Spoiler:

Probably more rushed than cheeky! 'Tis over at the Hub page...pricey, but 8 guests at once....personally, I can't afford to go anything but Day Pass, that's costly enough as it is!

Oh dear. Well, I couldn't make it past the first few eps, good luck to ya. I rate it on a par with SGUgh, personally.
        Spoiler:
        It's not SUPAH-AWESOME, OMG - I still prefer Doctor Who by a large margin - but I watch Torchwood start-to-finish because I'm a bit special for continuity and completeness.

I don't care about the people either side, but I do like the one in the middle... Look at those eyes....that smile..heck, the eyebrows and hair too! *swoons*
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._paul_ulli.jpg
        Hey, careful! Lots of us care about the one on the left - that's Phibi. She's one of the old guard. Doesn't post anymore, unfortunately.

And yes, HIS EYES, LIKEWHOA. They always get me.

Comment

Zzzzz....quiet here today/tonight....

Comment

*Posts a couple of pics*

Heh-heh
            Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

Love the pictures nothing like a little paul in the middle of a slow afternoon!
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Love those pics Mirela ...especially that top one Definitely a nice break in my day

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  Oh, I've heard about this one....sometime...probably in this thread?
                  Cuuuute pic. Pauly doesn't look impressed though!

Time for some big-smile-happy-Paul...

Anyone else got some happy-smiley-Paul pics?
                  Hey, we could do theme days...maybe since tomorrow's Christmas Eve, people who have photo editing software could try to 'Christmas' a fave Paul/ Carson pic?

Comment

Darn it! I can't remember which episode it is... Does anybody remember which episode Beckett is shown wearing his tac vest over just his black t-shirt instead of over a jacket? I could've sworn there was at least one episode, and it was off-world... I think it was a scene with him in front of some rock wall awkwardly holding a weapon, looking all worried... gah! Which episode was it in, though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                      Darn it! I can't remember which episode it is... Does anybody remember which episode Beckett is shown wearing his tac vest over just his black t-shirt instead of over a jacket? I could've sworn there was at least one episode, and it was off-world... I think it was a scene with him in front of some rock wall awkwardly holding a weapon, looking all worried... gah! Which episode was it in, though?
                      Could it be The Tower you are thinking of??

Comment

*scratches head* Hmm...Jersey,I've no idea which episode it was, but it sounds like a great research opportunity. Love the pix gang!! More Hot
                        Scot shots please!! Wooooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup, it's The Tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                            I don't know which episodes feature Carson in a tac vest and short-sleeve shirt, but there is a picture of him pinned up against a rock wall holding a gun and looking scared. From Whispers:
                            "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                            SGA Lionized!
                            sigpic
                            For the larger version, visit my DA
                            I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                            I ship canon. & Keller
                            Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                              I don't know which episodes feature Carson in a tac vest and short-sleeve shirt
                              ...what, are the pics I posted invisible?
                              (Don'tcha just love near-simultaneous posts....)

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                                ...what, are the pics I posted invisible?
                                (Don'tcha just love near-simultaneous posts....)
                                Pictures? What pictures? Yeah, that seems to happen a lot on active threads. That's where the quote command really comes in handy.
                                Oh, well. We managed to post both the pictures in question (although yours are definitely better lit).
                                "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                                SGA Lionized!
                                sigpic
                                For the larger version, visit my DA
                                I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                                I ship canon. & Keller
                                Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X