No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, where is the place that ya'll are talkin' about postin' questions for Paul, I am really curious! Happy late birthday to me! I wonder if they can gift wrap Carson for me????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry. In a few days, all of Texas shall know our situation."
    "Tell me Buck...in Alabama, precisely how many is 'a few'?"

Comment

Hi there!!!

I dunno where this site is but these girls are really clever...

So where is this site everyone???

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCadet09 View Post
        Hey, where is the place that ya'll are talkin' about postin' questions for Paul, I am really curious! Happy late birthday to me! I wonder if they can gift wrap Carson for me????
        The place is at The SciFi World. It's on their forum. Here is a link to the thread about it:
        http://board.thescifiworld. net/viewtopic. php?t=950

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Just dropping you all a line to let you know that my fic, Lost in My World, is now complete! Mega-Beckett-whumpage, a few shippy moments, and a dramatic ending are featured. And now I am utterly spent.

Should I start my new fic tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            Yes please!

Wow, my first post in this thread and the first thing I find is a new Carson-whumping story to read! Sweet! My favorite kind of fic.

Does anybody have any favorite Beckett-centric fics to recommend, by any chance? I'm not into slash, but I'll read pretty much anything else. Extra points if Carson gets whumped.

Comment

Haha... I like your sig, TJinLOCA! And 3 out of the 4 of my fics on ff.net are Beckett-whump fics, hon'! Just look me up, I'm Jersey13. And no slash on my watch. Flah7's fics are always gen and packed full of Beckett whump, and Alpha Pegasi also has two Beckett whump stories, but one of them is slash. Not heavy though! Try 'em. There are others... just gotta look for 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                Yes please!

Wow, my first post in this thread and the first thing I find is a new Carson-whumping story to read! Sweet! My favorite kind of fic.

Does anybody have any favorite Beckett-centric fics to recommend, by any chance? I'm not into slash, but I'll read pretty much anything else. Extra points if Carson gets whumped.
                don't know of any fic sites but just wanted to say welcome to the thread!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Just dropping you all a line to let you know that my fic, Lost in My World, is now complete! Mega-Beckett-whumpage, a few shippy moments, and a dramatic ending are featured. And now I am utterly spent.

Congrats on getting it done! I totally enjoyed the first part you posted a while ago so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Wow. A lot has happened since the last time I was here. Well first off:

SpaceCadet09- Happy Birthday! Even if it is late. Hope you had fun!

Jersey13- YAY! I'll have to try and read it on my days off! Congrats on finishing it! YAY! You're stories are so good.

TJinLOCA- Welcome! Hope we don't drive you away. Haha!

This is OT but...I'm gonna be an Aunt!!!! My best friend and her husband are having a baby! YAY! I'm so excited!!!

And about giving Carson the potion. That works for me! Actually, I don't think I need to be affected by it. Cause he's already a winner in my book. I read a study that men with blue eyes are attracted to women with blue eyes. *bats eyelashes* Does that mean my odds just got a little better?
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'm counting down the days until can screen cap again yaaaaaay!!

and I'll be need all the Carson clones and Carson pops I can get tomorrow for my last ever highschool related exam!!!

EDIT: TJinLOCA, I love that sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      I'm counting down the days until can screen cap again yaaaaaay!!

and I'll be need all the Carson clones and Carson pops I can get tomorrow for my last ever highschool related exam!!!
                      OoOoOoO! Well congrats! I'll see if I can't dig up some pops for you.
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Good luck with your exam Caz!!!

I have my next exams in 8 weeks.

Three resits and a media AS.

Oh well...this is OT but I am getting well stressed at the moment because I have to choose my university options but I am absolutely petrified about it. I have two universities and three choices down on my UCAS form but I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of taking on a third year but then I'll be on my own.

Then there's also the issue that I freak out when I am on my own - I'm getting better but there's a lot of pressure on me right now...

...Oh and Joseph is getting closer as it is being performed in February. I rehearse my song tomorrow.

Oh and I'm also loved up at the moment.

I wonder what episode it is tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          TJinLOCA- Welcome! Hope we don't drive you away. Haha!
                          Extremely unlikely.

Thanks for all the welcomes and fic recommendations, everyone! I just got my RSVP confirmation in the mail today to go see David Hewlett's "A Dog's Breakfast" preview in L.A. on Nov. 16 - I am SO EXCITED!!!

Paulie on the big screen! This is going to be a blast.

ETA: HyperCaz, I love your sig too - it made me laugh out loud!

Comment

WOW!!! How did you get the RSVP???

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                              Extremely unlikely.

Thanks for all the welcomes and fic recommendations, everyone! I just got my RSVP confirmation in the mail today to go see David Hewlett's "A Dog's Breakfast" preview in L.A. on Nov. 16 - I am SO EXCITED!!!

Paulie on the big screen! This is going to be a blast.

ETA: HyperCaz, I love your sig too - it made me laugh out loud!
                              Please give us a detailed report - well about all the Paulie bits anyway.

Good luck to all the examinees - if you get too stressed, just look at a pic of Carson/Paul and then your stress will fade away - on second thoughts, maybe better not, it might distract you for too long.

Comment

I can't take a photo in. It'd be seen as unauthorised material and would be confiscated.

Comment

Working...
                                X