Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Another fan site said Joe Flanigan said at LondonExpo it was 13-14 episodes, but since the season isn't even written yet, hard to tell.
    GateWorld has the particulars about that.

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Hmm, she's doing a con in Mass. on the 11-12th; should ask her!
    I'm going to that con. Any Paul questions for Jewel about her time filming "Instinct"? She did spend most of her time with Carson's character.

I was just at a con where Alan Scarfe appeared. He was Chancellor Druhin, the head of the Hoffans in the ep "Poisoning The Well."

Bah, I forgot to ask him for his side of the story Paul tells about this scene. I'm really stupid when it comes to asking questions face to face. Scarfe lives in Italy, so I don't know if I'm going to see him again anytime soon.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
      I'll see him a little less than 3 weeks
      If you get to meet him would you please ask him to add Texas to his list of con appearances for next year. May be he had a bad experience here and he's just avoiding us Texas folks
      PJumper42

Comment

Do you guys see the way he's holding that champaigne glass in that shot there? The poor guy must have absolutely no sense of etiquette.

Comment

I second the Paul to Texas issue!

Jersey- I noticed that too! I was like, that's not right...poor Carson. Better send him off to finishing school.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS!!!

Spoiler:
            Apparently from info I got off the IMDB...Carson is going, so is the rest of the flipping cast!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/

I can't breathe, I am so upset!!!

EDIT: Ignore the above. Apparently this is just how long the actors have been assigned so far without considering S4. They're staying...blimey I am not going to be popular later...

Last edited by Allestian; 01 November 2006, 02:58 AM. Reason: Because I am an imbecile...

Comment

lol Allestian *hugs* it happens to the best of us. Although if they all promptly died in an explosion and Carson got his own show, I might not be so disagreeable...

Comment

Comment

lol... you guys are going nuts about all this, huh? I still have faith that our dear Carson isn't going anywhere. Yeah, maybe something horrible is going to happen to him toward the end of S3 into S4, which could be why they're keeping mum about it, but that is just speculation. I really can't believe they'd get rid of him. There's just not enough evidence to say anything for sure. So until someone reputable from the show is quoted as saying, "Yes, Carson is going to die. So tragic, I know," I am going to continue to remain in a state of denial.

Comment

I like denial, it's a great place to put yourself. Especially when it comes to the unknown fate of Carson. I know it sounds funny/strange, but if something is going on or going to happen with Beckett's character, I hope it's just that something "horrible" is going to happen, other than death I mean. I wish no ill will on the character or anything but, in some ways I think that if something that could be considered tragic happens in the end it could be a good thing for the character. I say that only because it seems to me that such an event may have the potential to bring out more of his story. It may mean more screen time for Paul. I'm not sure what kind of tragic event could happen that would mean that, yet anyway. Although I'm sure the writers could come up with something. I guess that sounds pretty far-fetched. I don't know, I guess that's just me hoping Beckett/Paul gets to stick around.

Here's to hoping that we'll see Beckett back in season 4!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I dont think that anything will happen to Beckett and that he will be back for season 4
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

We shouldnt be worried to much, we're just gonna have to wait until its confirmed or not and he may stick around, i doubt the writters would cut him out and he's part of the family , he keeps it together and he probably wouldnt leave with out a fight or unless he doesnt return for a few episodes cause most acotrs are usually busey by the time the hiatus is over and they start filiming again.
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

*says to self* Find a happy place! Find a happy place!

Denial+Whitney=Bliss

Although, I don't think I have to be in denial. To me, there isn't anything to be in denial about...
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I have not been posting enough pics

DENIAL IS GOOD!

Comment

Denial is very good.

I am so sorry that I brought all this back up again...

I had a tarot reading today and I was told that my worries and negativity are going to stop me going down the path that I want to so...Here's to a new and happy and positive and carefree... Here's to my future, and here is to the Scot and Irn Bru lover himself.

Comment

No, you haven't been posting enough pics lately, Caz! Been too busy with your weird fic? So have I.

He just has to have a worried look on his face ALL the time, though... And I have GOT to get my hands on an Irn Bru, just to try one!

Comment

Working...
                                X