Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, season 1-ness. Mmm.

Here's one of my favorites ... never fails to make me laugh.

"HOLY CRAP!"

Comment

Whoah... that one's kinda creepy, hon'.

Comment

hey ... just on for a quick minute and thought i'd add to the season one goodness ... how about something from poisoning the well?!?!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          Whoah... that one's kinda creepy, hon'.
          LOL! Oh fine. How about these?

DIMPLES!!!

I love this profile ..

Sigh.

Comment

*thunk!* love those pics TJinLOCA!!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
              Caz! ((((((hugs to you))))))

Where ya been, girl? I want the end of your 'Halloween Capers' fic NOW!!! Pwetty Pwease?

I'm all hyped about seeing pics of PM from his con this weekend! I wanna see 'em now NOW! ARGH, I really wanna see him at a con one of these days... Caz! You've met him... what does he smell like?
              Oh I had exams then had to sign out from highschool forever. Yeah. Fun stuff. I've been meaning to write the last chapter but i was not inspired *sob* although I do have a rather quaint part in which Beckett is evil, but I'm sure our thunk would be very sexy if evil so yes this post is ON TOPIC kind of.

As to what he smells like...I cannot think of metaphors or anything to describe it but its a good smell lol...I also like the smell of his hair.

Comment

Haha, you only just graduated from high school? You look older in your pics, a more mature older (not older in a bad way).

*SQUEEEEEEE* Evil Beckett????? Reminds me of my fic, I wrote that he turned into an evil zombie. heh. He makes the absolute hottest villian, ever. Write, WRITE, Darnit! PLEASE!!!!!!! Can I help? I'd love to help. I'm hyped up, like totally tonight. Chapter 3 of my new fic has almost written itself, if I can just stop getting distracted.
                Last edited by Jersey13; 10 November 2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

DIMPLES! *falls out of chair*

*climbs back in chair*

I just wanted to say that I'm gonna be taking a little hiatus from now til the end of the Holiday season. Got a lot on my plate to deal with. But I'll be back. I won't be online much, but if anyone feels the overwhelming urge to converse with me, my sn on aim is the same as this one. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ohhhh my Goddd, he's fabulous

Pic from Lizzy

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

That is just a great pic Titine!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
                        Ohhhh my Goddd, he's fabulous

Pic from Lizzy

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8574/00033rxakd9.jpg
                        LOL!!! OMG... That absolutely HAS to be a photomanip... but I can't really tell!

*swoon*

*THUNK!*

Comment

It's not a manipulation, the pic was taken with convention SG-11 : A New Hope

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

Are you kidding me? That was taken today? Whoah! *fans self*

*ponders* I wonder what made him decide to dress in a kilt for his fans?

*sigh* I feel like I've been waiting for forever for pics of him from the con, and wow! This is an unexpected treat!

Comment

KILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NO LONGER HAVE TO PHOTOSHOP!! KILT!!! OMG OMG KILT

Caz's word of the day lol...

Comment

Caz!!!! Yay! Have you started writing yet? *fidgets excitedly*

Comment

Working...
                                X