Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    The pic of him in scrubs is from Coup D'Etat. That was from the scene at the end where he'd just removed a tumor from Ladon's sister, who'd been suffering from radiation poisoning.
    Thank you! That was bugging me. I knew I'd seen the episode but I had no idea where it came from. And a pretty good episode it was too!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I just got the email from DH about ADB. How much does it suck that I don't live in LA? A lot. Figures LA would get the first ADB screening. Anyone need a kidney? Cause I have one that has potenial black market written across it. Okay. I really would give a kidney, but my left set of eyelashes are so whoever has the highest bid. UGH! This is so unfair! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! I have a feeling Texas is gonna get royally screwed with a wooden spoon. *sigh*
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Haha... I love your new sig, Leighanners! I hope a screening comes to the DC area, too, but I don't suppose that's likely. *sigh*

Comment

I got the e-mail last night as well. I don't have any high hopes that the Twin Cities will get a screening but I am going to keep my hopes up that it will and can happen *sigh* Miracles do exist, don't they?
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks Jersey!

Rosehawk- Well...some people say they do. I have yet to experience a miracle myself. I think. If I did, it must not have been one of those miraculous ones. Cause I sure don't remember it. I might hold out a tiny bit of hope. But I dunno. We get screwed here all the time. So I don't no if it's worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter View Post
              I've programmed it to email me when anything is uploaded because I don't really use it any more. So this lets me know that I need to go check it out.

Once I get it, I can then create a folder with your username. Put the banners in it & send you all the links in order for you to start using them.

If you have any probs in using the upload form, let me know & you can do it via email instead or whatever.
              Thanks so much for letting me use your account...I've uploaded the two banners. Now remember I'm just a beginner with these sigs but I do like the way they turned out. Still, any structural criticism from any of you would be appreciated. Please let me know when I can start using them.

Can't wait!
              PJumper42

Comment

heehee watched 'irresistable' for like the 7th time last night

Spoiler:
                *Sobs* He..Needs ME!!!*

Comment

Haha, I always thought that scene was cute. Perfectly pathetic, especially with that weird look that Shep gives him, kinda rolling his eyes.

Comment

Yeah that was a funny scene.
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

That was the only time I laughed during that episode. I personally didn't care for it. I think there was too much hype behind it. But that scene was great. I love it when Carson's all emotional. He's just so dang adorable! It makes me laugh. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha! I think I missed some a's in there. Oh well.

Comment

It would be nice if we could attach sound clips in here. I feel an evil Stewie laugh (from Family Guy) coming on...

I thought Irresistable was funny, though. Yeah, I was kinda incensed and disgusted with Lucius myself, and I hated him, but it seemed to me like the ep was supposed to be more sinister than funny, especially at the scene where Lucius is talking to Shep in the cell toward the end. That was frankly disturbing. But, I only really liked the ep because of the possibilities of that potion... Do you think if Carson used that potion himself, that we'd notice any difference when he just happens to come across a gaggle of fangirls? Wow, Carson taking the potion himself... What would he do with it? Would he even do it? There's a fic idea!
                        Last edited by Jersey13; 06 November 2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Irresistible isn't one of my favourite episodes but I didn't hate it, either. The episode did however provide some great screen caps of our beloved scottish doctor.

Pics from Irresistible. (Put in Spolier tags just in case)

Spoiler:

Last edited by cshawzye; 06 November 2006, 11:59 AM. Reason: fixing some awful spelling errors

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Heh, he looks kinda dopey and high in those pics.

Comment

lol yeah I guess he does. Although the first pic he's not supposed to be looking like that, whoops.

Comment

I saw Irresistible on Saturday!!!

Blimey!!! I couldn't stop laughing and Carson was so sweet when he started crying...

It was a shame that fireworks were going off at the same time...oh and it wasn't fair that my mates saw it before me as well as the music teacher I tape the show for...stupid television awards!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X