No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=KerMcG90]Well theres the story from comic con when Paul "pulled" a pair of scottish flag boxers from his pants... :lookaroun

Alright here it is. Gary jones asked Paul a question about how he felt when he first got on stargate.
    Paul: Quick question...is it hot in here?
    Audience: YES!!!
    Gary: It's pasadena man c'mon
    David Hewlett: Always good to start with a little whining, then move onto the question.
    Paul: *struggling with something* take this-
    Rachel: *laughs* put em back!
    Paul: *takes out a pair of scottish flag breifs and chucks them into the crowd*
    *audience goes wild*

Thanks for sharing with us...it would seem to me if you have that many people in a room you would have better air conditioning. I've noticed that about the cons I go to here...the air is always hot. Looks like you had a great time. Paul and David really need to do a comedy/buddy movie together - just the two of them as the main characters, and then some extras. They play off each other so well.

Peace!
    J
    PJumper42

Comment

Hehehe that is brilliant, I love his little story about telling his parents as well You're right PJ42 they do play off each other amazingly, so I'd imagine with the two of them staring in A Dog's Breakfast (and independant comdey film done by Hewlett) it'll be brilliant!

There's a clip of it on YouTube, the links on the Gateworld home page

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Thanks for the pics and the comments Ker - it certainly sounds like a hilarious experience. I think Paul and David would make a good comedy double act.

And good man, drinking Irn Bru. I had a can of that myself today.

Comment

Heheheh after the audience has gone nuts at that you can hear David Hewlett saying: "You know what's really disturbing? I was wearing those." Got I love those two!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90
            Well theres the story from comic con when Paul "pulled" a pair of scottish flag boxers from his pants... :lookaroun

Alright here it is. Gary jones asked Paul a question about how he felt when he first got on stargate.
            Paul: Quick question...is it hot in here?
            Audience: YES!!!
            Gary: It's pasadena man c'mon
            David Hewlett: Always good to start with a little whining, then move onto the question.
            Paul: *struggling with something* take this-
            Rachel: *laughs* put em back!
            Paul: *takes out a pair of scottish flag breifs and chucks them into the crowd*
            *audience goes wild*

but that doesn't do it justice. Here it is on youtube uploaded by yours truly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1OSMb5qH44

...you had no idea where I thought you were going with it at first *goes to fetch brain from the gutter*

great video! thank you!! i really enjoy watching and listening to those two ( i mean paul and david)

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
              they do play off each other amazingly, so I'd imagine with the two of them staring in A Dog's Breakfast (and independant comdey film done by Hewlett) it'll be brilliant!
              I saw the clip about a week ago and thought...this is worth waiting for. I can see why David and Paul are friends in real life because their onscreen chemistry is just that good. Can you imagine trying to eat dinner with the two of them trading jabs at each other from across the table. It doesn't take much to get me laughing, so I know my dinner would probably get cold, and my eyes red from all the crying I was doing from laughing so hard. I wonder before they get on stage at these cons do they practice their routine or it's just spontaneous. Where do those two draw the line I wonder?
              PJumper42

Comment

Heads up guys GW Homepage has another interview with Paul... Wheee!

Comment

Thanks for the interview and video links. Enjoyed them both.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

How spoilery is the shiny new interview?

Time for some Beckett thunk green all around I think!

Comment

Hello everybody!!!

I'm loading the boxer thingy right now so I can't wait.

Thanks Silver for the green. Oh and KerMcG90 those pics are well good.

LIVE FOR THE BRU!!!
                      LMAO!!!

Comment

oh Paul *cries* I cannot appreciate you for 3 weeks ... oh evil evil work I must do to ensure my future after this year...

I'll cap Misbegotten if I have time, it's just evil evil work that tears us apart...

how many elipses can I get in this post...?

*hugs Beckett*

Comment

Well I thought Irresistable sucked sadly. Though the fact that
                          Spoiler:
                          Carson can walk on his hands
                          had me greatly amused!

I love McGillion and Beckett but what the hell happened to his accent! Did he suddenly loose the ability to pull one off? There were several moments in that I was actively cringing, sigh.

Comment

hi everyone!!long long long long time no see!!! i see you have all kept up with lovely lovely posts!!! the comic con ones are hilarious...it hit me that i was in L.A around the time that was on so..i could have gone!!*mentally and physically hits self*
                            heres the paul interview from*looks at mag* tvzone
                            unfortunately when i was in america i didnt get to see the premiere..stupid hotel didnt have sci fi..but i did manange to get the season 1 dvds and watched all the episodes and all the commentaries and i have to say..they were hilarious ones..paul and rachel just have soo much fun together..and they all call him paulie!!

Comment

As for David and Paul doing a comedy film together, check out the blog for A Dog's Breakfast, a comedy-horror they recently finished.

http://adogsbreakfastmovie.blogspot.com/

It seems to be put together by David and Jane. Go thou forth and have lots of fun.
                              Mice
                              Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Hello Beckett's fan,

just pop in to say how much I really enjoyed Carson in this ep. I was laughing in stitches. He was like a little school boy who just found a new friend. And the crying scene was priceless.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X