Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    attention! caz has a new vid project! it involves the song "Like a Virgin"... that interview was inspiring on many levels...

crack vid obviously...
    XD YOU'RE MY HERO! I was just saying to a friend that someone HAS to do this! *lol*
    sigpic

Comment

Silly, silly man. Does he not know how obsessive we are?!

He's going to be inundated with chocolates and valentines, from now on.

(And probably a lot of offers to wrestle.

Comment

Paul gives the best interviews! He's always so kind and personable and funny. Next time I would like to ask if he still has his two cats.

Go him on finally getting along with the computer. Dare we hope he could even blog someday???

Comment

Paul also makes very good song choices for vids... I think he'd have fun on movie maker, if he ever got computer savvy enough...!!!

progress report - 32 seconds of vid complete

Does anyone have any ideas for the vid title? The song being Madonna's "Like A Virgin"...

Comment

Does anyone have any ideas for the vid title? The song being Madonna's "Like A Virgin"...
            Wouldn't it be something along the lines of "Like a Doctor" or "Like a Carson?"

The poor guy doesn't get much action on the show.

Comment

There's always Weird Al's take -- "Like a Surgeon"
              Mice
              Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Hey guys.

WOW!!!

You've really been doing a lot of posting.

Fantastic interview...

Good luck with the music vids...

In a bit of a rush, got to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Mice View Post
                  There's always Weird Al's take -- "Like a Surgeon"
                  ha! I like it. Pity...I could have used the spoof...but I think nothing does it better than the original.

I need a Carson right now. 6 hours = big bad end of highschool results = my future!!!

*is in a Sploosh mood*

maybe I should tell my parents Sploosh ate my marks.

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))
                    good luck bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*crosses fingers and toes for HyperCaz*

C'mon, everybody! Get your Carson clones out of the storage closet and start crossing fingers and toes for Caz!

Comment

*wakes carson clone*
                        *crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

2 days to holiday season.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Dusts out the Carson clone* We're ready. *Crosses their fingers*

We're wishing you the best of luck Caz.

I know what you're going through, went through exactly the same thing back in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                            We have 2 more episodes and then we're in the centre of the Winter hiatus - no Atlantis.

Now I want spoilers when everyone watches Sunday - no keeping me in the dark until Joseph season...

yeah i know how you feel weve been with out atlantis for two whole months here ... i am seriously going nuts with out atlantis gahhhhhhhhh.....cries to carsonsclone

kat
                            I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

ha! I like it. Pity...I could have used the spoof...but I think nothing does it better than the original.

I need a Carson right now. 6 hours = big bad end of highschool results = my future!!!

*is in a Sploosh mood*

maybe I should tell my parents Sploosh ate my marks.

*oooooh, that smarts...!!!*

Just done myself a bit of a mischief, here, sweets, but I have everything that's physically possible (and quite a few things that aren't!!) crossed for you for tomorrow.

Hyper-huggies !!!!!!

Ann

PS - does anyone know a good doctor...? I'm thinking - oh, around the five ten mark, blue eyes to die for, more dimples than you can shake a stethoscope at, lovely broad shoulders, and... and...

*thunk...*

Oh, hello, floor... and how are we this evening...?!?

Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

attention! caz has a new vid project! it involves the song "Like a Virgin"... that interview was inspiring on many levels...

crack vid obviously...
                                go you! Good luck with the project.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X