No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I spin around to look at Beck* I just know something is going to go wrong though! *then continue pacing* I'll trip going up the aisle, the rings will get lost, something will go wrong!

Comment

*I come out of my rooms, wearing a bathrobe and towel drying my hair*
      -Aang settle down for goodness sake, you are going to drive us insane! oh Carson, thought you would be out by now. *goes slightly red*
      sigpic

Comment

*goes a bit pink himself* Aye, sorry Lass, y're right, A-Carson needs me a' the infirmary about now. *he leans over to kiss Beck quickly and then stands up and makes his way out of the quarters*

*I turn to look at Dell* Settle down? SETTLE DOWN? My wedding is so close! I'm scared out of my mind! Not to mention the dream I had this morning before I woke up, that didn't help either!

*I twist a piece of my hair around my finger as I start pacing again* How can I settle down?! There's so much left to do and not nearly enough time to do it! SH*T! We haven't even written our vows yet!

Comment

*mutters*
          -I was never this bad.
          *I limp over to her and put my hands on her shoulders and stop her pacing*
          -Nothing will go wrong, I won't let it!
          *then I pull her into a hug*
          sigpic

Comment

*I hug Dell back, letting myself relax just a bit*

Thanks, Sis. I'm just so nervous. I managed to keep it under control in the infirmary, where I had other things to focus on, but then when I got back here...it was the only thing on my mind and I just...I freaked out...ahah... *I laugh slightly*

Comment

Well we will have to find ways of distracting you....how about I get dressed and we go to the mess hall, I here Sparky is going to wear her new outfit, I'd like to see the fall out?
              sigpic

Comment

Sure, sounds good to me. Anything to get my mind off the wedding a while. *I nod my head, fighting the urge to start pacing again*

Comment

ok, I'll go get clothes on before someone else sees my like this. *limp back to the door wondering where the crutches are*
                  sigpic

Comment

*I realize then that Dell doesn't have her crutches and I look around the room, I know she'd left them lying against the couch last night...*

Comment

*Jeans and a t-shirt on (with a bra, of course!) and a new pair of running shoes later, I grab my jacket, and limp back though the door*
                      -right, are we ready to go?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, I think we are. *I quickly knot my hair into a loose ponytail to get it off my face and Beck stands up*

Beck: Hey Dell, where are your crutches?

Comment

I have no idea, I put them there *point to the sofa* They must have got up and walked away. I'll cope, just don't go fast!
                          sigpic

Comment

We'll let you keep up, Sis. Isn't that right, Beck? *I pretend to glare at our middle sister*

Beck: What's that look for, Aang? Of course we'll let Dell keep up! *she smiles innocently as we start walking, but we do take it slow enough for Dell to keep up*

Comment

*we get to the mess and go inside I sit at the first empty table I come to....I can't go any further*
                              -I'm not hungry, I'll just hold the table until you guys get back with your food
                              sigpic

Comment

*I nod, I know Dell's leg is probably aching from walking all that way. I'm still nervous, I don't really feel like eating but I am a doctor so I know enough to know that I have to eat. That is the only reason I follow Beck up to the serving area and grab myself some sort of fruit and a strawberry-banana yogurt before heading back to Dell*

You sure you don't want something, Dell? I'll get you whatever you want...coffee? *I set my food down as Beck comes back and sits down with her own food*

Comment

Working...
                                X