Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Looks to the guard sitting on the floor holding his ankle*
    Aang: I'll see to him in a moment *looks back to Dell's leg, pushes up her pants leg to reveal her bandage is wet with blood* Oh sis, you may have broken it again, or at least you've got a hairline fracture. We need to get you to the infirmary right away
    Woolsey: Will it take long? We have to get her to the brig-
    Aang: Are you kidding?! Look at her! I am her doctor & she is staying the night at least in the infirmary... at least! *woosely about to argue, Aang speaks first* That's an order!
    Woolsey: Ok, yes doctors orders, she will stay the night in the infirmary. But could you see to this mans ankle? *points to the man & Aang looks briefly then back*
    Aang: It looks like it's a sprained ankle. If you bring him to the infirmary with us, then A-Carson could attend to him, but we have to move now, my patient is loosing blood
    *Woolsey nods & indicates to the remaining guards*
    Woolsey: Get them both to the infirmary
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I will take Dell. *he lifts her up in his arms and heads to the transporter, Aang hot on his heels...the door closes on Woolsey face.
      We will be there in a moment, hang on Dell.
      sigpic

Comment

*we reach the transporter just out side the infirmary & enter the room*
        Aang: Pop her on the bed *looks to A-Carson* A-Carson love, Woolsey & some guards will be here any moment, one of them will need their ankle seen too. They didn't give Dell her crutches & she fell down the stairs, knocking one of the guys with her
        A- Sure love *he smiles & goes to prepare for the patient as Woolsey & the others enter*
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Shep puts me down on the scanner bed. My trouser leg is cut up past the knee and the bandage is taken off....a bit of bone is sticking out of the skin.*
          I don't think we need the scanner to see the bone is broken.
          *Woolsey walks in all ready to yell about protocols, when he sees the bone sticking out, he goes all white and sinks to the ground*
          Best place for him!
          sigpic

Comment

Aang: He's lucky he's already on the floor, or i'd put him there my self! Yes her leg is broken... Again.
            *She injects Dell with a numbing agent & a dose of painkillers, then sets to work pushing the bone back into place & strapping the leg to a splint, while A-Carson straps the marines ankle up in a brace*
            A- Now y' jus' take i' easy n' keep off that foot. No work fir tha res' of tha week. Take some pain killer tablets with y' *hands them to him* Y' c'n go now
            *Aang finishes up with bandaging Dell's leg as Woolsey comes to*

sigpic

Comment

Woolsey Oh, what happened? Oh um right, I'm sorry I don't do well with blood, even worse when I see bone sticking out.
              Do you believe her now, she really was injured, she needed her crutches. Just the same as she is not a deranged murder. What she did today was a reaction to great stress and pain. Keller almost killed her sister, and before that she made her other sisters life a living hell. My Dell is a good woman, she could have pulled the trigger, but she didn't, she wouldn't.
              Dell....ooh, my head! Does my leg hurt?...... I think it might, but I can't quite tell,..... hey I'm back in my bed! Aang did you play with my leg again?..... Shep!... My Shep! Hold me, I'm tired, I can't go to sleep, want to stay here, want to be.....Sheppard..... *her eyes close and she is asleep*
              She is cute when she is like that! *he strokes my hair back from my face*
              Last edited by Dellruby; 12 April 2013, 03:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

*Aang giggles a bit, but then turns back to Woolsey as Elizabeth walks in after been in formed of what happened to Dell*
                Aang: Col. Sheppard is right, Dell was just reacting to the anger & shock that Keller near killed our sister. We have security cameras, I could play them back to prove it to you. She nearly killed my sister, why would I make that up?
                I'd like to see them, if you don't mind
                I'd like t' see i' f'r me own eyes t'
                A- Aye, me too
                Woolsey: Ok. Show us the footage
                Aang: Ok, hold on
                *she goes & fetches the flash drive from the cameras, grabs her laptop & returns, setting it up on one of the spare beds, sticks the flash drive in, locates the footage of the last few hours & fast forwards until we see Keller enter & presses play... after about 10 minutes, she pauses the footage & looks up at Woolsey & Elizabeth. Everyone is stunned by what they saw, even Aang as she had not seen what Keller did before she herself found her there. It even managed to pick up what Keller was saying to the comatose Beck about her & Dell & the Tok'ra. aJanet had watched it too & is greatly offended. Carson is furious at what he saw*
                I don' wan' 'er anywhere near Beck ever again *his voice shaking & his eyes flashing dangerously*
                Last edited by McBecklover; 12 April 2013, 04:18 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Woolsey That is certainly damming evidence, this Keller woman does not seem to be a very good Doctor, but still holding a gun to someones head in plain sight of dozens of witnesses can not be disregarded out of hand. An example has to be made or everyone will think they can get away with it.
                  I don't think so, not after they hear that to do so will end with them being pushed down the stairs and a receiving a compound fracture into the bargain.
                  Woolsey I did not such thing!
                  And I will tell everyone first thing, I will stand up in front of everybody and tell them that the rumor they heard tonight was wrong...that you in no way had a hand in pushing Dell down the stairs, you being behind her was just a coincident.
                  Woolsey I see what you are doing here! I will report this.
                  Go right ahead, I'm Sure General O'Neill would love to hear how his favorite Atlantain ended up at the bottom of a flight of stairs on your watch.
                  *Woolsey made a few noises that made him sound like he was being strangled and then stormed out of the room*
                  sigpic

Comment

aJanett: I can't believe Keller had the nerve to talk about the Tok'ra like that! And I was only just the office when she said it! I'm sorry Aang dear, if I knew this would happen I would not of left Beck with her
                    Aang: No, I understand, you were only obeying the orders of your superior. I don't blame you.
                    A- Dr. Weir when Keller returns, could we 'ave 'er rank dropped? Give 'er tha rank of an interm? She clearly needs more train'n. I don' know why I ever took 'er on *shakes his head*
                    We took 'er on. I'm jus' as much t' blame f'r tha' as ye are *looks to the ground shaking his head too*

sigpic

Comment

If she returns, I'm not sure I want someone of that nature on the base at all. It would seem that there were only 3 people who saw her for what she really was, 2 of them are in hospital beds right now as a result of her. Aang I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies. There will be no further action taken against Dell, it seems she was acting in the best interests of the entire base.
                      sigpic

Comment

(and the audience claps with glee! woohoo!)

I thin' in tha case, ye better call Keller back from 'er temporary post & have 'er sent back t' medical school on Earth. Strip 'er qualifications an' 'ave 'er start over. Tha shoul' knock some brains in t' 'er & probably save lives. Who knows o's life she's puttin' at risk at tha mo'?
                        A- I'd say tha's tha best way t' go.

sigpic

Comment

Agreed. I will inform Stargate Command and get the ball rolling right away.
                          *she nodded to them all and left the room.
                          Aang this time I think you should just put a cast on Dells leg and let it heal on its own, no point in wasting you energy on it again...the cast will protect it from being re-broken at least.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Aang sighs*
                            Aang: I think your right. I'll do it now while she's asleep
                            *she sets to work putting Dells leg into a cast, making sure her leg is nice & secure*

sigpic

Comment

Well I have no where to be for the next while, so I'm going to make myself comfortable. *he gets up in the bed and settles down pulling Dell into his arms.
                              Poor Dell, she must be just one giant bruise by now. Well lets see if we can't keep her from getting any new ones for a while, wake me if anyone needs me. *he kisses the top of Dells head then closes his eyes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Aang: I'm sure we will. Good night Shep *she leans over to Dell & kisses her forehead to & whispers* Good night sister dear, sleep well

(good night big sis! *hugs* sleep well )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X