No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Sorry A-Carson, the only person that was caught in the act was me. It is not the first time I caught her bad mouthing your wife, not the first time I did something about it either. Truth is she doesn't like Aang very much, or me come to that, but she is very careful about how she acts around anyone else.
    sigpic

Comment

Dell I'm feeling tired now, I think I'm going to go to sleep, will you be ok Aang?
      A-Aye, lass, she'll b' fine, you rest up now.
      Dell I think I will. *closes her eyes, and drifts off to sleep*
      sigpic

Comment

(Well thanks for playing me, sisters dear 8am, I needn't be up for another hour and a half but I can't seem to sleep anymore this morning. *facepalm*)

Comment

holy crap I haven't gone to bed yet...was just going! *facepalm*
          sigpic

Comment

Yes well good night then Big Sister

Comment

aww but? was wanting to play, but I don't know where Beck got too...I told A-Carson on Keller, I think she's gonna get in trouble! I might too mind you, but it was worth it
              sigpic

Comment

I saw. Now the bugger is going to ask me about Keller and well he is my husband so I suppose I will tell him what Keller always says to me when she finds me alone in here.

Comment

so get to it then, so I can wake up and join in
                  sigpic

Comment

Hold on let me sort the laptop so i can do this right.

Comment

*With Dell drifted off to sleep, A-Carson turns to me now*

A- Aang, Love, did ye know of Keller talkin' bad about ye?

Yes Love, it's been going on a while now. If we're on duty together, she hovers over my shoulder and tells me that I'm doing everything wrong...she tells me that I don't belong here, that I'm not a proper doctor and I shouldn't be practicing medicine.

*I look at the floor instead of his face, until he gently lifts my chin with one hand to force me to look at him*

A- Love, y'should 'ave told me...

Comment

*with my eyes still closed and sounding sleepy*
                        Dell She didn't tell me either, I walked in on it one day...I broke her nose for her, don't tell Shep, don't think he would be to happy about that
                        sigpic

Comment

(sorry sisters! I'm in the middle of writing my bunny out! Its taking a while. Oh and Carson didn't return with A-Carson as he went to look for me. If anyone asks )
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(hi Ladies )

*Gabriel walks from one to the other side of his room, just not able to rest a bit* nearly lost her...again....I have to ask her...I just have to...some day at least *he lets himself fall at his bed, and colses his eyes trying to relax and recover energy a bit, but instead of nothing, he sees his queen dead in the water again and again*

*sits in throne room alone, crying to herself silently* they could all be still alive if I had come in earlier...*she looks to the floor andfeels the pain in her heart agaiin hurting badly*

Comment

so that is where you got too! I watched a whole show waiting for you to come back...really like "Before I Sleep"
                              sigpic

Comment

*I half chuckle*

It's mean to say it but I liked her nose better broken...

A- Aye, tha' is mean t' say. Wha' else does she say t'ye Aang?

She tells me that because I don't have the formal education at a university on Earth, I shouldn't be a doctor...makes me feel like I can't do anything right...and it hurts that she only does it around me and Dell and we can't do anything about it other than give her a few bruises to remember us by...if she'd slip around you or Carson...you could do something about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X