No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes running out, forgetting how she's stuffed it up with Beck and Carson and Abby again* *smiling like a kid on Christmas morning* *plops down next to A-Carson, still grinning*

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      *we sit twiddling our thumbs, hoping everything returns to normal soon, as it is quite awkward*
      Umm, ok *confused to Aangs running off*
      *suddenly remembers what's happening* Oh um, Beck...Carson...Sorry for what you guys happened to walk into the middle of, but it's...*looks over at the happy Dell and Shep* It's all good now

Comment

Hello *said with a "is everything ok now, look to Aang*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

So did you catch any fish at the beach Abby?
          I'd say not, or we wouldn't be having pizza for dinner!
          sigpic

Comment

Abby: I caught one, but daddy said it was too small & had to throw it back
            Aye, it was a bit small
            *remembering dinner* Oh, right pizza, yes, who's up for it?
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*gives Beck a huge smile and an 'everything's fine' look*

Hey Abby, why don't I tell you about the time Uncle Carson and I went fishing? *pulls Abby into her lap and A-Carson sits down beside me*

A- Aye, that was fun. Your Auntie Aang almost got pulled right into the water!

Yep! I caught a space-trout that had to be almost as long as you are tall...or rather, it caught me! It bit my line and pulled me nearly into the ocean before your Uncle Carson realized it and caught me! ...Of course I never did get my fishing rod back...

Comment

Ahaha! *realizing I'm laughing, slaps my hand on my mouth* Ooops, sorry.

sigpic

Comment

the one that got away huh Aang? *turning to Beck* I think pizza would be a great idea, how about you Dell?
                  My favorite takeway....did I ever tell you guys I used to be a pizza delivery person? I got to make them every now and again too. Stallones Pizza, they were the best!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    Ahaha! *realizing I'm laughing, slaps my hand on my mouth* Ooops, sorry.
                    *Abby, A-Carson and Aang all burst out laughing as well* It really was a funny scene, me being pulled toward the ocean and Carson trying to rescue me -and- the fishing rod...I let go of the rod by accident though

Comment

Right then, lets order. What pizza guys? Shall we get 3? One for Carson, Abby & I, one for Shep & Dell & one for A-Carson & Aang? So what ones do you want? I think we'll have hawiian
                      Abby: yes, I love ham & pineapple, yummy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        the one that got away huh Aang? *turning to Beck* I think pizza would be a great idea, how about you Dell?
                        My favorite takeway....did I ever tell you guys I used to be a pizza delivery person? I got to make them every now and again too. Stallones Pizza, they were the best!
                        Quite so, Shep. It got away and took the fishing rod with it. *laughing*

And, I also agree about the pizza.

Comment

*look at A-Carson* Do you mind if I get mushrooms, Love?

A- Let's do half mushroom and half Sausage then.

Alright, that'll do just fine

Comment

Italian for me, is that alright with you hun? *looking at Shep*
                            ahh, yeah, anything will be good.
                            *Look back at Beck*
                            Yep italian would be good for us thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Beck, I'm working on your smilies now, I'm just tweaking something on the hair that's been a bother to me since I made Dell's smilies so long ago)

Comment

*goes off to order the pizza's then returns shortly after*
                                Ok, it came to $45

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                (Beck, I'm working on your smilies now, I'm just tweaking something on the hair that's been a bother to me since I made Dell's smilies so long ago)
                                Ok, thanx!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X