Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    Now I feel bad, that we took that holiday. If we stayed, maybe A-Carson wouldn't have been so under the pressure & hadn't got sick *sad face*

(by the way "Donovan" was my pops last name )
    (*hugs Beck* Don't feel bad, Love. A-Carson's just a stubborn bugger, if he'd listen to me the first time, *stares daggers at him* he wouldn't get sick. Besides he did tell me later, that he rather enjoyed my company while he was sick. And he congratulated me on a job well done with tricking him into taking the proper meds because tricking the Doctor with his own meds is quite a skill )

(Oh Love, I'm so sorry, I didn't know Should have left her Crysta O'Malley as I had her in my other story...)

Comment

Could you make a special one for me? please? *begs*
      Coz not very long now until I can wear a custom avi!
      Of course I can, just point me at the pics you want, give me some colors to use, and some text you want on it

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        I'm sort of agreeing with you, but it's slightly better as she sang it as a duet with David Archuleta and him, I do like.
        Sorry, I don't think i know who that is...

Although I am half tempted to make yet another set without the Hannah lyrics...
        Well, it's a good line, and fits Carson. It didn't make me like the sig itself any less when you told me it was a Hannah Montana lyric.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Sorry, I don't think i know who that is...
          Didn't really think you would but believe me he's far better than Hannah

Well, it's a good line, and fits Carson. It didn't make me like the sig itself any less when you told me it was a Hannah Montana lyric.
          It does fit Carson and I still quite like the sig myself.
          The whole line was actually
          "You're fragile but you're strong, a beautiful and perfect combination"
          but it was far too long for the sig, looked all cluttered when I tried to use it so I just snipped it down to the one part

Comment

(*hugs Beck* Don't feel bad, Love. A-Carson's just a stubborn bugger, if he'd listen to me the first time, *stares daggers at him* he wouldn't get sick. Besides he did tell me later, that he rather enjoyed my company while he was sick. And he congratulated me on a job well done with tricking him into taking the proper meds because tricking the Doctor with his own meds is quite a skill )

(Oh Love, I'm so sorry, I didn't know Should have left her Crysta O'Malley as I had her in my other story...)
            Yes the Carson's can be quite stubborn *stares at my own Carson*
            (it's alright "Donovan" suits Crysta )
            Of course I can, just point me at the pics you want, give me some colors to use, and some text you want on it
            (Ok, will think on it & get back to you! Thanks
            Hey what ever happened to the smiles? haha)
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

but it was far too long for the sig, looked all cluttered when I tried to use it so I just snipped it down to the one part
              Oh yeah, keep it short and sweet!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Didn't really think you would but believe me he's far better than Hannah

It does fit Carson and I still quite like the sig myself.
                You did a fine job
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yes the Carson's can be quite stubborn *stares at my own Carson*
                  (it's alright "Donovan" suits Crysta )
                  Pair of stubborn buggers. Well now that my Carson and I are immune to that particular Pegasus Headcold and the bugger has had a lesson in listening to what I say.

(Soon enough there might be a wedding fic (yes, the Carsons shall wear kilts) and then she'll be Crysta Beckett)

(Ok, will think on it & get back to you! Thanks
                  Hey what ever happened to the smiles? haha)
                  Um I have Photoshop open right now. Let me go get something to eat while I work and I'll make those right away! *silly grin*

Comment

Oh yeah, keep it short and sweet!
                    Indeed, I realized shorter lines work better for sigs, at least the way I make them

You did a fine job
                    Why thank you, Love

Comment

Hi everyone, just dropping in to see what's going on =)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        Hullo Poet *hugs*

A- Hello Poet, lass *smiles and hugs Poet*

Comment

Pair of stubborn buggers. Well now that my Carson and I are immune to that particular Pegasus Headcold and the bugger has had a lesson in listening to what I say.

(Soon enough there might be a wedding fic (yes, the Carsons shall wear kilts) and then she'll be Crysta Beckett)

Um I have Photoshop open right now. Let me go get something to eat while I work and I'll make those right away! *silly grin*
                          OOOOHH I wedding fic! yay! "Crysta Beckett" has a nice ring to it
                          Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                          Hello Poet

sigpic

Comment

(ok, am gonna have to go now. Its 3am, my wifi keeps dropping out & even if I used my phone, the battery is going to die! grrr!)

*the family & I are up & dress after finishing the dvd & are heading out for the day*
                            Right, are we ready?
                            Aye love
                            Abby: yes! *excitedly*
                            Ok say good bye to ye Aunty & Uncle
                            Abby: Bye! *hugs Aang & A-Carson*

*to Aang & A-Carson*
                            We are going to the mainland for the day (ironic as it is now "Sunday" for me)

Bye guys! *we wave & leave*

sigpic

Comment

OOOOHH I wedding fic! yay! "Crysta Beckett" has a nice ring to it
                              Indeed, but we're going to need to chat with Elizabeth about how Carson and his second in command (ahem, my Carson and his second in command. Both Carsons are chiefs of medicine in my world) can get married without it seeming...a wee bit odd. Granted we are both civilians so...

Comment

Bye Mc B

HI Carson, hi Aang i hope I am not disturbing yozu here

Comment

Working...
                                X