No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A- Aye, she was here just a moment ago. Believe Aang's been talking to her over at the other thread...*points to the hole where Aang and Poet are at the Hottest Guy on Atlantis thread* Poor lass, I do feel bad she's still got this cold after all this time...

Comment

thank you, I will look for her there, she had tears in her eyes from coughing it was really bad
      *walks out slowly, giving a concerned look back to Carson*

Comment

A- Poor lass...I do wish that I could do somethin' more for her...*follows Paul across to where Poet and I are*

Comment

Hi Carson, now I am back again....
          *looks around* hmm no one is here *goes out again*

Comment

*Aang and A-Carson slip back in a moment*

Mmm, home sweet home. Too bad I can't stay, got to go for dinner in a few minutes. *grabs her iPhone* I'll be on from the iPhone as long as I can though

Comment

* comes in and looks around.....yes I know I said I would stay the night, but had to run away home and hide form the rage virus!*
              Hello? anyone home?
              sigpic

Comment

I am here again Dell, saw I just got promoted to a Captain hehe

Comment

Hello again, on the iPhone now!

Comment

*A-Carson and Aang come through the hole and A-Carson leads Aang to the couch, where they sit down*

A- I'm sure Dell's just been busy, she'll come and see ye soon enough, Love. *strokes Aang's hair gently*

Comment

Oh I am so sorry, got surprise visitors, and me still in my pjs too!
                      They are gone now, but I'm still in my pjs and it is midday!
                      I don't mind.
                      Mind your manners boy!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sits up straight, and is literally standing up in like 1.5 seconds flat* Dell! Yay! As for still being in your PJs at midday, it's well dinner time over here and I'm still in my own PJs...wore them to the dorm room today because I have nowhere to go but here

A- Hello Dell, Lass, as ye can see Aang is a wee bit excited...*watches me proceed to tackle-hug Dell* ...Just a wee bit though...*silly grin*

edit; (I was careful this time, tackled you towards the couch instead of the floor )

Comment

*lands on the couch with Aang on top*
                          wow girl, you will give folks the wrong idea here!
                          Looks good from here!
                          Shep! *looks at us then blushes*
                          *Push Aang off and sit up*
                          that is quite enough you two!
                          sigpic

Comment

*lands on the floor giggling* *looks up at Dell* So sorry about how that looked! I just thought the couch would be a softer landing than the floor...*now she's turning bright red* *glances at Carson*

A- *helps Aang off the floor* Now Love, we've talked about what happens when ye get over excited...*his face is still red as well*

*whispers* Sorry Carson...*is now standing a couple steps away from Carson and wishing she could melt into the wall and vanish*

A- It's alright, Love. Come 'ere. *pulls me into an awkward hug as I'm trying to squirm away, but I finally give up and let him hug me*

Comment

*adjusting my pjs slightly*
                              Would please stop looking at me like that!
                              Like what?
                              Like a lion stalking its lunch.
                              I'll try, can't promise though.
                              Um maybe I might just pop home and get dressed
                              No, not on my account! You are fine the way you are.
                              sigpic

Comment

*is in her PJs as well and trying to straighten them without moving from in front of Carson* *catches Carson staring at her* Hey! It's not like you've never seen me in PJs before, ya know! *her arms are now around Carson's neck*

A- Aye, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy what I see, now does it? *cheeky grin* *doesn't quite manage to escape the Gibbs-smack this time* Ow! Bloody hell, ye hit hard! *rubbing at the back of his head*

Sorry Love, you were bein' a wee bit cheeky...*smiles innocently*

Comment

Working...
                                X