No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL Crys's face is coming out charming, but her hair is going to be a trick as she's got a braid and apparently I can't draw a braid...*facepalm* Carson's hair should be easier

Comment

Maybe practicing bits of it before doing the final picture will help.
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well if it interests you.
        Carson came out freakkin brilliant <3
        I am so happy with Carson.
        He is adorable so adorable <3

Comment

Awesome! Now I can't wait!
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Is it bad I kind of totally thunked over my own drawing? *giggles a bit* But he did come out adorable and his hair was so easy

Now all I have to do is Crys's braid (blah that's going to be hard) and then we'll scan it in and you can see

edit: Gave him the Scottish flag sleeve patch because I can NOW Crysta needs her hair done

Comment

Oh no, that's not bad - I thunked over one of my Radek pics too. Then again, I did draw this one, so...

And, yay!
              *Gasps* Flag! Yay again!

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm just freehand drawing Carson from memory in a sort of cartoony style so it's no masterpiece but it's pretty freaking adorable anyway

Comment

Well, I was just practicing before I did something original. (Which may or may not happen... )
                  And, I bet he is.

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

...I do not know what this word practice means

Comment

Just jump in head first, huh?

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

...Yep that's me

A- Aye, so it is Love! *dodges my hand as I go to smack him lightly* What, it's true!

Aye but jumpin' in head first is what landed me engaged to YOU, so I'd watch it if I were you!

Comment

It has its upsides, then!
                          You get him told!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ah he's just being a cheeky bugger tonight, but that's part of what I love about him *cuddles her Carson* But yes, jumping in head first does have its upsides, as you can see

Ok now I really need to finish her bloody braid before I make m'self insane!

Comment

I was kinda planning on going to bed soon. I hope I see your drawing before then.

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

If the scanner that I have no words to describe on this forum at the moment, will co operate, it should only be minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X