Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Great to hear about the pix and even better to hear about ya writing Ladygris. Let us know when your next written bit's done okay? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

    Comment


      Hi CRW. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I have never had a migraine but I have heard they are agony.

      Here's a doctor Carson pic for you -


      sigpic
      Coming January 2017

      Comment



        sigpic
        Coming January 2017

        Comment



          sigpic
          Coming January 2017

          Comment


            *smiles* Thanks for the Dr. Beckett pix m&mnm317. Migraines are horrible and I'd only wish them on fictional characters...what? I'm a whumper;when RL whump happens to me,ya know the Atlantis lads will suffer. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *smiles* Thanks for the Dr. Beckett pix m&mnm317. Migraines are horrible and I'd only wish them on fictional characters...what? I'm a whumper;when RL whump happens to me,ya know the Atlantis lads will suffer. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
              I'm a whumper too. Carson has been my latest favorite to whump. The poor guy.

              sigpic
              Coming January 2017

              Comment


                Just finished up a new wallie using this tutorial.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  I'm a whumper too. Carson has been my latest favorite to whump. The poor guy.
                  I'm LEARNING to be a whumper! But I think my heart will always be shippy first.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    I'm LEARNING to be a whumper! But I think my heart will always be shippy first.
                    That's why you make it my way.. Pluff.. OR Shumper OR Whippy.

                    sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      That's why you make it my way.. Pluff.. OR Shumper OR Whippy.
                      I could go SOOOO many places with Whippy.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        I could go SOOOO many places with Whippy.
                        I'm pretty sure we all could. *mind goes to gutter* I almost DIDN'T put it in but I thought everyone here could use a little gutter action.

                        sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          I'm pretty sure we all could. *mind goes to gutter* I almost DIDN'T put it in but I thought everyone here could use a little gutter action.

                          Comment


                            A new sig I made.


                            sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

                            Comment


                              Laugh lines!!!! *thud*

                              Comment


                                I like it because it explains why I smile so much.

                                sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X