No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, all of you lucky people attending the doodad with Paul take LOTS of pics and give detailed reports. Pretty please with a kilted Paul on top (I wish!!). hehehehehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like we need a road trip to California, then!

Your thunkers seem to planning a trip to California, Carson.
      Really? How lovely.

It is closer than the Pegasus galaxy, after all.

Gosh, I hope everyone makes it there safely.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
        For all the Californians among us, Paul will finally be appearing at a US west coast signing event/convention. He'll be at the Hollywood Collectors Show in Burbank, April 25th & 26th. You can find out more about the show here:

http://www.hollywoodshow.com/

Please note that Paul is not listed on the site as of yet, the information came directly from his agent.
        Thanks for sharing. Won't be able to go, per usual, though. Hopefully I get to go to con sometime in summer or winter.

Has anyone else here seen the Urban Rush SGA special? Has it been capped? Because I might cap it.

Comment

Reiko, feel free to cap away so we can enjoy Carson's bits. Um...that came out wrong. *BIG CHEEKY GRIN* Thanks for the pic fic Lady S! Got more?
          I'm just supporting everyone's Hot Scotitis ya know. hehehehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Reiko, feel free to cap away so we can enjoy Carson's bits. Um...that came out wrong. *BIG CHEEKY GRIN*
            I'm still capping -- his part is in the second half and I wanted to go in order. Also, it's a bit difficult since the file is really small.

Anywhoo, here's one for now. For some reason they made the cast draw pictures. LOL.

Comment

Just a quick check-in. All-con's finished, but I'm off visiting my brother now, so longer report later. Only a few people I knew were there, but I met a bunch of cool new people too. (Hard to have a bunch of fans together without getting to know each other.)

Funny moment: A friend and I (Pat, the woman who brought the chocolate liqeur(sp?) to the room party) were talking with Aaron Douglas about Fedcon and when I mentioned that we had 13 women in a room with a fridge of alcohol and a tub converted into a cooler, his eyebrows kind of shot up with interest. I suspect he'd be a bit jealous of Paul for his conference call with us. lol What a cool guy and great to hang out with. I saw him at the 501st room party, but was unable to generate anything intelligent to say until seeing him at his table the next day and talking Fedcon. He had a shirt that said "I got frakked at Dedcon USA".

Hope you guys are well! Talk to you more soon! I need a night of more than 4 hours sleep.

Alayne

Comment

YAY!! Glad you had a great time at the con!!

I gotta say, even though I'm not really into BSG, from all that I've heard I am really starting to think that Aaron Douglas is one pretty cool dude. The stink he put up about Dedcon was something else!! And him and Paul always seem to have such a great time together

Now go get some sleep!!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Okay, here's some of the pictures from the Urban Rush episode. So pretty much he gives the hosts the set tour. *g* sorry, couldn't find a way to take the local weather listings off the bottom so I hope it's ok. :/

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                    I can't seem to stop myself, especially here for some reason, although I do them in the JFT too...probably to excess. I'm sure someone will ask me to stop soon.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_118_775.JPG
                    And then she will be all mine. HAHAHAHA!

See? I swear it's an addiction.
                    You're in a wrong place for a cure. We're ENABLERS HURHUR. Keep it up, LoS!

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    Thanks for posting.

Personally I think he looks better as he gets older!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...-2x19-1448.jpg
                    I heartily agree. Paul at twenty six does nothing for me. Paul at forty? OH MAI GAWD YES PLEASE.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    I think he looks the hottest in S1 with STUBBLEEE! I luv the stubble

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...rotherhood.jpg
                    The stubble is FTW. It makes him look deliciously rugged.

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                    Just a quick check-in. All-con's finished, but I'm off visiting my brother now, so longer report later. Only a few people I knew were there, but I met a bunch of cool new people too. (Hard to have a bunch of fans together without getting to know each other.)

Funny moment: A friend and I (Pat, the woman who brought the chocolate liqeur(sp?) to the room party) were talking with Aaron Douglas about Fedcon and when I mentioned that we had 13 women in a room with a fridge of alcohol and a tub converted into a cooler, his eyebrows kind of shot up with interest. I suspect he'd be a bit jealous of Paul for his conference call with us. lol What a cool guy and great to hang out with. I saw him at the 501st room party, but was unable to generate anything intelligent to say until seeing him at his table the next day and talking Fedcon. He had a shirt that said "I got frakked at Dedcon USA".

Hope you guys are well! Talk to you more soon! I need a night of more than 4 hours sleep.

Alayne
                    I totally want to meet him now. I'll have to get a shirt printed with my "I was FEDCONNED" graphic. xD

Comment

Hiya! Very long time no post!!! I have decided I had to come back here and catch up on the Paul goodness as it has been way too long! What prompted me to come back is the fact I (hopefully) will be seeing Paul in October. I have my tickets and have my fingers crossed that he doesn't have to cancel!
                      I will finally get to show him my tattoo in person!!

I am getting a new computer very soon and will be able to start capping and photoshopping again. I see a lot of Paul stuff in my future!

Mahlia
                      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for the pics, Reiko! Very lovely! And welcome, welcome Mahlia! More caps are always welcome. You are so lucky to be meeting Paul. So far he hasn't appeared anywhere near me.

*sighs* I'm sorry, my loves, I can't get to all of you, I'm afraid, and I would so like to meet you all.

Don't be depressed, Carson, at least your thunkers have this thread they can share.
                        Aye, aye, that is true...we can all be happy here.

And what are you all doing in here?
                        We heard that Carson was willing to share his thunkers.
                        Aren't I welcome in anyone's thread?
                        I'm just here to get lady s back to my thread. Lady s, let's go!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          I heartily agree. Paul at twenty six does nothing for me. Paul at forty? OH MAI GAWD YES PLEASE.
                          Yes, yes. Totally agree with you there.

Welcome Mahlia, and keep it up ladyofshalott!

More UR.

The last picture is relevant to the interview fyi.

Comment

*drool*

*hugs Reiko*
                            SEXY!!!! *drooling*
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

You should hear what they're saying. It's hilarious.

Comment

*contuines to drool*

any chance that it's on youtube???
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X