Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

All of them. Yes, I'm giving myself a heart attack with my own pictures. LOL

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          All of them. Yes, I'm giving myself a heart attack with my own pictures. LOL

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...5h41m31s77.jpg
          I do that all the time. Especially when working on a sig.

Comment

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I made something... I made something (sort of!!)

Okay so today I decided to give GIMP a go, never been able to use it before, so I have been using the PhotoBucket software because it's simple Well it kind of worked, or at least it doesn't completely suck!!!

Still think the PB software is easier to use but I'm a determined little monster and I shall persevere.

sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

LOL! MR, that's pretty good! My first attempts at Gimp didn't have the blending down.

PM or ask if you ever need any hints.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      LOL! MR, that's pretty good! My first attempts at Gimp didn't have the blending down.

PM or ask if you ever need any hints.
                      Thanks (why do I feel like I've joined the dark side?? ) For someone who failed Art with fairly dramatic style I'm quite enjoying myself now Off to attepmt a sparky one now.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yeah, I never made it in art class, either. I think that's why I like Gimp so much. I can create art.

Comment

*staggers in with hideous migraine,sees wicked Pauly pix,brain cell goes boom* What a delicious pix run gang!! Could do with a Hot Scot shot or two;migraines suck. Couldn't feed my Paulyitis yesterday and today ain't looking too good either. *whispers softly* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*whispers* Hey, CRW. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Comment

*whispers* Thanks hon. Just looking at the Hot Scot shots with a bandana on my computer screen so the light doesn't make it worse (yes really). Besides,I'm due for another dose of pain meds then I'll be off to La La Land with our Hot Scot. hehe *hugs thread* More Pauly pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha. LOVE it MR! I could totally see him saying that too.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X