X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    he's quite the jedi
    That's Jedi chef.
    I was gonna point to the website, but it appears to be down/disappeared/sucked into a black hole...
    Pity, there's some fun pics of other celebrity jedi chefs too!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
      That's Jedi chef.
      I was gonna point to the website, but it appears to be down/disappeared/sucked into a black hole...
      Pity, there's some fun pics of other celebrity jedi chefs too!
      hahaha awesome! so saves the galaxy AND can make a fantastic three-course dinner! *perfect*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hahaha awesome! so saves the galaxy AND can make a fantastic three-course dinner! *perfect*
        *selfconfidence-oozing-look*
        But o'course I'm perfect. You knew that already.

Comment

Sorry, just gotta post this....
          It's...it's....Scottish-kilted-and-dressed-up-Carson!
          Look at that look! It's Carson being Paul!
          This is so weird. I see this as being Carson, not Paul....anyone else? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
            *selfconfidence-oozing-look*
            But o'course I'm perfect. You knew that already.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ics/w2_h03.jpg
            yes, yes i did *gets lost in his beautiful eyes*
            sigpic

Comment

I see it as Carson too! He's just got that innocent look, that Beckett has. And his gaze is softer.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                I see it as Carson too! He's just got that innocent look, that Beckett has. And his gaze is softer.
                Yay, that's exactly what i thought...it's the eyes....

Okay, now, everybody name m'five best features...

Scaperfan will get this one rolling, will she? Okay then hotshots....take it away...

One.....

My eyes

Two...

My smile...(so many smiles!)
                Smug:

Having fun:

Cheeky/silly:
                (Sorry, I had to post it again! I couldn't help it!)

sexy:

Cool:

...any helpers for the last three features? *passes on the ceremonial baton...stethoscope*

Comment

That pic is one of my favourites...in fact I'm currently using it as my pic on MSN Messenger (which I only use to talk to my niece)

Carry on posting those pics, while I go back to near the start of this massive thread and try and find pics I haven't already got somewhere
                  Last edited by Mirela; 28 November 2009, 08:02 AM.
                  Newly liberated multi-thunker
                  http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                  Julia xx

Comment

*scratches head* Hm...how about Paul's dimples? Or is that part of his smile? Legs...since Paul's got nice gams when he sports his kilt. Ahem. Paul's voice...just bloody hell. Is it hot in here? Paul's laugh...his natural laugh like when Paul's done an impression of one of his cast mates at a con and he snickers half way through. I'm passing the stethoscope to dive into the deeeeeep end of the gutter. *does cannon ball* Woohoo!! More Hot Scot shots please!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *scratches head* Hm...how about Paul's dimples? Or is that part of his smile? Legs...since Paul's got nice gams when he sports his kilt. Ahem. Paul's voice...just bloody hell. Is it hot in here? Paul's laugh...his natural laugh like when Paul's done an impression of one of his cast mates at a con and he snickers half way through. I'm passing the stethoscope to dive into the deeeeeep end of the gutter. *does cannon ball* Woohoo!! More Hot Scot shots please!! }:O
                      Yeah, I love all of those things too - in fact, personally, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick just 5 favourite things about him - although 3 of my faves are 1) his personality 2) his eyes and 3) his whole physique

*Goes back to sifting through the early pages of this tome-like thread*
                      Newly liberated multi-thunker
                      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                      Julia xx

Comment

ARMS!
                        The man has amazing arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *scratches head* Hm...how about Paul's dimples? Or is that part of his smile?
                          Probably, but I say it counts...

Legs...since Paul's got nice gams when he sports his kilt. Ahem.
                          *waits for 'guh' after this one then...*

Paul's voice...just bloody hell. Is it hot in here? Paul's laugh...his natural laugh like when Paul's done an impression of one of his cast mates at a con and he snickers half way through. I'm passing the stethoscope to dive into the deeeeeep end of the gutter. *does cannon ball* Woohoo!! More Hot Scot shots please!! }:O
                          I can't put in a photo of his voice! Or laugh! (he has such a girly little laugh, 'ehehehehe' )
                          I'd put in a little soundbyte, but haven't got one of those either...
                          Ah well, you all know what he sounds like...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            Yeah, I love all of those things too - in fact, personally, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick just 5 favourite things about him - although 3 of my faves are 1) his personality 2) his eyes and 3) his whole physique

*Goes back to sifting through the early pages of this tome-like thread*
                            Again, I have no pics for personality, otherwise that'd be my #1.
                            But I think there's enough con reports out there to attest to his wonderful personality, don't you?

I've tried going back through here...yikes, it's huuuge! I'll be here for ever. Have found a few other good sources, but these are possibly all do-overs for you long-time thunkers! Hope the repetitiveness isn't boring you!

Playing Doctor?
                            Does anyone know which con this is from? It looks like a comedy cabaret performance Teryl and Paul did....
                            (and he's wearing Carson's jacket!)

Comment

*DIES*

wow, love the countdown of his feature pictures, all his deliciously fantastic features

*goes back to look at all the pictures and gets lost in squee's and happiness*
                              sigpic

Comment

*pops in from lurking*
                                Amazing run of pics, fellow thunkers of the Hot!Scot.

Continue, please!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X