Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loved it..
    Spoiler:
    damn those flickering lighes.. we had an almost kiss.. looks like it was gonna be two almost kisses. *insults the lights*
    sigpic

Comment

Recaps under spoiler tags

Spoiler:

Segment 5 - cont.

Teyla looking out the window....starts to climb out herself. Thinks better of it and goes back inside.

Keller- sawing. Ronon comes back over to her. "Ok, that's it. That's as far as I should go."

Ronon: "All right. Let's do it." He lifts the last tank off the bed, lining it up with the others.

He and Jen retreat to the other room, they crouch down. He's programming the explosion, looks at her and says "Are you ready?"

She looks nervous "No." He smiles wide. He presses the trigger. The o2 tank goes by flying them. They cower.

Ronon: "You ok?"

Keller "Yeah."

Ronon "All right." They hop up and run in the other room to see if the explosion worked. It didn't.

Keller: "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

Ronon, looking at the door "It's a lot stronger than a shark."

John, trying to blast a door with c4

Sam and Zalenka hear the c4 blast and call for help. Shep and Lorne run to the elevator, and yank open the door. They talk about how the lockdown is a malfunction. No one's talked to Rodney. Trying to figure out what to do about the self-destruct.

end segment

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 08:10 PM.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
        WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!!!! DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAB SO DON"T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Spoiler:
        Oh my gosh, that is so awesome!!!!!!! I mean MAJOR Robnon/Keller so above and beyond then what I had hoped for, but I was so sad Rodney sort of took back the proposal

Favorite qoute:
        "Sparring?"
        "No I slipped in the shower"
        "Really?"
        "No."

And he's so been purposefully coming in to see her I was so happy he FINALLY actually kind of talked about Melena. I've been waiting forever for him t do that!!!!!!
        For spoiler caps, you highlight the text you've written and then hit the '!' button at the end of the format line above.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ahhhh, thank you, always wondered how to do that..... sweet, I did it

Comment

Starg8fan I love your sig with the sparkling Ronon!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A Sparky girl popping in to say
              Spoiler:
              Woohoo for you guys!! I was very nearly converted froma Spanky to a Ronon/Keller girl in the flicker of a light. If I can stomach this show a bit longer, I may be joining you for kicks & giggles in the next few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Starg8fan I love your sig with the sparkling Ronon!!
                Thanks, everloving! Actually, that's my daughter's first attempt at a sig. She's too young to have her own account, so we're thunking over at the RD/JK thread together. They know her as SGG (for Starg8girl) or Starlet.

sigpic

Comment

Recaps under spoiler tags

Spoiler:

Segment 6
                  Katie looking at the ring. Rodney laying on the floor, being whiney. "You were going to propose to me....today?" Rodney "Before the lockdown." Katie "so why don't you?" rodney "now?" Bickering about how they're about to die....Katie is being nauseating sunshine...Rodney being a weenie....

Sam, Lorne, Shep, Dr. Z. deciding to send Dr. Z through the vent to get to the power source and shut down the city.

R and K sitting on the floor in the infirmary.

Ronon: "I had you wrong...when you first came here. I thought you were weak, that you didn't belong."

Keller looks at him, a little teary, shakes her head "It's the story of my life. Growing up, I skipped 3 grades, graduated at 15, got my bachelor's degree before I was even old enough to vote. I missed out on a lot of things....any kind of social event, parties....dances. I don't ever remember a time in my life where I belonged."

Lots of yummy staring going on.

Ronon: "Yeah, well, blowing up that tank, you really showed yourself." Warm smile. Jen smiles and looks away "but it didn't work."

Ronon: "That's not the point."

Staring into each other's eyes....

Dr. Z swearing and muttering as he's crawling through the vent.

Ronon looking at Jenn...scoots closer, looking at her. She scoots closer, resting her head on his shoulder.

Rodney and Katie: Rodney's being pitiful.

Shep & Co. "Cmon Radek...." Sam "He'll make it.

ronon closes his eyes, he nuzzles Jen, sniffing her hair!!! She looks up into his eyes

Dr. Z falls into the zpm control room with a scream and thud

ronon and Jen, looking schmoopily at each other, they lean in for the kiss....and just then, stupid Radek has to turn the damned power off!!!

I HATE RADEK NOW!!!

The city reboots. jen and ronon sit up as the doors open.

Everyone runs out of the room they're trapped in. Rodney hugs Katie, she's holding the ring, things get awkward.

Teyla, Shep, ronon, Dr. Z in the mess, talking about Radek saving the city. Jen comes over, Ronon looks at her and says "Hey...", he sits up, taking his feet off a chair so she can sit down. She smiles, trying to play it cool.

Shep and Teyla seem to notice the little spark between r/k. Ronon looks annoyed with them and says "WHAT?!" Shep backs off "nothin..."

Sam comes over and says everyone's ok, and that it looks like no one's picked up the alert beacon.

Rodney goes back to the botany lab. Awkward chit chat. Katie seems dejected. Rodney babbles, apologizes for being a weenie. Katies makes excuses for him. Rodney says he was rushing things and isn't ready for marriage. Katie says she's not ready either. Rodney gets a little sad at that. More awkward chit chat. They agree to do lunch. Katie says goodbye....and it seems like she's saying goodbye permanently. Rodney leaves.

End show.

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 11:06 PM.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

I'm hooked.

Comment

WHEW! That was rough! Hope everyone enjoyed it!

R/K shippers should be VERY happy. We got everything we wanted and more. Their scenes were AMAZING!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

To the McKay fans: I want to apologize.

In my recaps, I wasn't slamming your man...but his dialog moves too fast to keep up with, and really, the only way to describe it quickly is ranting, bickering, whining, etc.

I love McKay. I really do. I love him for all that whining and ranting....it makes me laugh. But when you're trying to recap him, it's best just to summarize his tone.

Hope no one took offense.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by jemimablue View Post
                          A Sparky girl popping in to say
                          Spoiler:
                          Woohoo for you guys!! I was very nearly converted froma Spanky to a Ronon/Keller girl in the flicker of a light. If I can stomach this show a bit longer, I may be joining you for kicks & giggles in the next few weeks!
                          yeah I'm a Spanky shipper too...but I also ship Ronon with inanimate objects too XD it's fun to enjoy both
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post

R/K shippers should be VERY happy. We got everything we wanted and more. Their scenes were AMAZING!!!
                            yes we did and i think yes we are.... gods i cant wait for caps for this ep.... i may make ya'lls a wallpaper... *pasues* unless we have other pixz on this thread, guess i'll have to look
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post

It was absolutely awesome, Doodley, I don't know how you did it. And I SO appreciate this. Did you see that we had up to 28 people in here?? Hope you recorded the eppy, so you can watch it in some peace and quiet now!

I'm on cloud 9 over this. TPTB must have had a 'Be Nice To The Shippers' moment when they wrote this piece. I'm probably gonna wear out my harddrive watching and rewatching this thing once I have it from iTunes.

sigpic

Comment

Wow! 28 people viewing the thread....and you all must be reading recaps, because it's awfully quiet....
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X