Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    POOR RONON! He looks so uncomfortable.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
      Recaps under spoiler tags

Spoiler:

Segment 3:

Ronon's trying to pry the doors with a piece of medical equipment. Keller comes running over to stop him. "Hey! You've torn your stitches." She drags him over to a table. "Honestly, I don't think I've ever met anyone with such reckless agression." Ronon grins.

"That's not a compliment."

"If you say so."

Keller: "Lay down." Ronon does as he's told. Keller wheels over a med cart."
      Keller: "Ok, look. I don't think we're going to have any luck with those doors. We're probably just better off waiting for McKay and the others to figure out what needs to be done and which doors are even safe to open."

Ronon "So we're just supposed to sit here and wait?"

"Yes. And be ready at a moment's notice to treat the sick."

Ronon looks unsure. "I'm not very good at sitting and waiting."

Keller huffs. "No kidding." Ronon gives her a cute little boy smile. She starts to cut the dressing off his wound.

Keller "Well, maybe we could pass the time by getting to know each other better."

Ronon "What did you have in mind" he says with a smirk."

Keller, spazzes a little at his smirk, embarrassed, sheepish "Oh-hh, I meant, y'know, just....talk. I didn't mean..."

Ronon huffs at her, kinda liking that he made her uncomfortable.

Keller "Yeah...so...anyway...let's talk."

Ronon gives her a blank stare, looks at his arm, looks at her. She's clearly uncomfortable.

end scene

Squeeeeee... (gotta control myself, or I'll break my 'e' key!) Oh Doodley, you are a genius! I can so totally picture that scene, especially with the spoiler caps we've seen.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 3:

Ronon's trying to pry the doors with a piece of medical equipment. Keller comes running over to stop him. "Hey! You've torn your stitches." She drags him over to a table. "Honestly, I don't think I've ever met anyone with such reckless agression." Ronon grins.

"That's not a compliment."

"If you say so."

Keller: "Lay down." Ronon does as he's told. Keller wheels over a med cart."
        Keller: "Ok, look. I don't think we're going to have any luck with those doors. We're probably just better off waiting for McKay and the others to figure out what needs to be done and which doors are even safe to open."

Ronon "So we're just supposed to sit here and wait?"

"Yes. And be ready at a moment's notice to treat the sick."

Ronon looks unsure. "I'm not very good at sitting and waiting."

Keller huffs. "No kidding." Ronon gives her a cute little boy smile. She starts to cut the dressing off his wound.

Keller "Well, maybe we could pass the time by getting to know each other better."

Ronon "What did you have in mind" he says with a smirk."

Keller, spazzes a little at his smirk, embarrassed, sheepish "Oh-hh, I meant, y'know, just....talk. I didn't mean..."

Ronon huffs at her, kinda liking that he made her uncomfortable.

Keller "Yeah...so...anyway...let's talk."

Ronon gives her a blank stare, looks at his arm, looks at her. She's clearly uncomfortable.

end scene

oh im watchin it right now... its good... love their interactions so far
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          oh im watchin it right now... its good... love their interactions so far
          Good for you. This is the ep we've all been dying to see for weeks. And it looks like it'll be just as cute as we were hoping!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 3 - cont.

Rodney and Katie. Katie is asking if Rodney can't fiddle with the door. Rodney rants about his brilliance...and inability to fix it. More ranting. Katie is calling him a pessimist. Bickering. Rodney ranting. Katie is being an optimist. More ranting from Rodney.

Zalenka says the cause of the malfunction was a massive ion storm. Zalenka talking about how Rodney has been distracted lately. Trying to use the tablet to access the control panel.

Teyla is trying to assess the extent to the problem. Ventilation is down, along with all other systems. Shep figures out Rodney has no radio or computer.

Rodney trying to force the doors. Turning into a hypochondriac. Katie is babying him. Sweating. Panicking. Ranting.

Teyla figures out the ion storm might have caused the lockdown. Shep is figuring out that the others are trapped too, or they would have been freed by now. John remembers Rodney's computer password and accesses the system.

Sam and Zalenka are getting warm in the elevator, takes of jackets. Zalenka seems to have a little crush on her. Working on hacking the system. Radek gets zapped by a power surge. Tablet is fried too.

Shep ad Teyla. The city is sending out an automated distress signal - they're worrying that the wraith could pick up the signal.

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 08:05 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

I'm gonna go to bed now so i can be up and ready to read all the spoilers and fix my stupid freaking computer!

*strokes computer gently* I didn't mean that!

G'night shippers!
              --Kate

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 3 - cont.

Rodney and Katie. Katie is asking if Rodney can't fiddle with the door. Rodney rants about his brilliance...and inability to fix it. More ranting. Katie is calling him a pessimist. Bickering. Rodney ranting. Katie is being an optimist. More ranting from Rodney.

Zalenka says the cause of the malfunction was a massive ion storm. Zalenka talking about how Rodney has been distracted lately. Trying to use the tablet to access the control panel.

Teyla is trying to assess the extent to the problem. Ventilation is down. Shep figures out Rodney has no radio or computer.

Rodney trying to force the doors. Turning into a hypochondriac. Katie is babying him. Sweating. Panicking. Ranting.

Teyla figures out the ion storm might have caused the lockdown. Shep is figuring out that the others are trapped too, or they would have been freed by now. John remembers Rodney's computer password and accessing the system.

Sam and Zalenka are getting warm in the elevator, takes of jackets. Zalenka seems to have a little crush on her. Working on hacking the system. Radek gets zapped by a power surge. Tablet is fried too.

Shep ad Teyla. The city is sending out an automated distress signal - they're worrying that the wraith could pick up the signal.

Congratulations on 1100 posts, Doodley et.al.!

And what a great occasion for it!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  I'm gonna go to bed now so i can be up and ready to read all the spoilers and fix my stupid freaking computer!

*strokes computer gently* I didn't mean that!

G'night shippers!
                  G'night J&T4L! See you later!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 4:
                    Rodney and Katie: he takes her hands. Rodney looks like a deer in the headlights, trying to work up the nerve to propose. He chickens out and starts yammering about the plant named after him. He coughs, pankicking. Katie is catering to his stupid imaginary sickness.

Ronon laying on the bed. Keller pacing. He sits up. "You ok?"

Keller, arms folded, looking worried "Yeah...it's just, I don't like sitting around either. Especially when there's people out there who need me." Nervous exchange of smiles.

Ronon: "You're not letting them down."

Keller: "there's a disease outbreak and I'm a doctor....stuck in this room..."

Ronon: "That's right. Stuck. It's not your fault you can't get to them." He gives her a reassuring smile. "So don't put the blame on yourself."

More warm smiles.

Ronon: "You remind me of someone I used to know. She put way too much pressure on herself."

Keller comes around to his side of the bed and leans in a little "Someone from Sateda?"

Ronon looks at his feet "Yeah."

Keller smiles wide: "Who was she?"

Ronon smiles, nodding "She was someone I cared about. She was killed during the seige."

Keller looks a little embarrassed for intruding. "I'm sorry."

Ronon: "I wanted her to leave, but she chose to stay behind and help the others." He's smiling rather wistfully.

Keller looks down.

Ronon, smiling as though he enjoys sharing the memory with her "I should have forced her to go. " he looks at his shoes.

Keller: "It's not your fault. She chose to stay." She's staring at Ronon as if she really SEES him for the first time. "Don't put that blame on yourself."

Ronon looks serious, unsure he can absolve himself of the blame, but grateful to Jenn for saying it.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

DoodleyDog!!! You ROCK!!!

Thank you so much for these recaps.
                      I can't wait to see it tomorrow night.

Major Green for you!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 4:
                        Rodney and Katie: he takes her hands. Rodney looks like a deer in the headlights, trying to work up the nerve to propose. He chickens out and starts yammering about the plant named after him. He coughs, pankicking. Katie is catering to his stupid imaginary sickness.

Ronon laying on the bed. Keller pacing. He sits up. "You ok?"

Keller, arms folded, looking worried "Yeah...it's just, I don't like sitting around either. Especially when there's people out there who need me." Nervous exchange of smiles.

Ronon: "You're not letting them down."

Keller: "there's a disease outbreak and I'm a doctor....stuck in this room..."

Ronon: "That's right. Stuck. It's not your fault you can't get to them." He gives her a reassuring smile. "So don't put the blame on yourself."

More warm smiles.

Ronon: "You remind me of someone I used to know. She put way too much pressure on herself."

Keller comes around to his side of the bed and leans in a little "Someone from Sateda?"

Ronon looks at his feet "Yeah."

Keller smiles wide: "Who was she?"

Ronon smiles, nodding "She was someone I cared about. She was killed during the seige."

Keller looks a little embarrassed for intruding. "I'm sorry."

Ronon: "I wanted her to leave, but she chose to stay behind and help the others." He's smiling rather wistfully.

Keller looks down.

Ronon, smiling as though he enjoys sharing the memory with her "I should have forced her to go. " he looks at his shoes.

Keller: "It's not your fault. She chose to stay." She's staring at Ronon as if she really SEES him for the first time. "Don't put that blame on yourself."

Ronon looks serious, unsure he can absolve himself of the blame, but grateful to Jenn for saying it.

OMG... *fans herself* This is better than I was daring to hope... I mean, this is really bonding stuff, not just flirty banter!

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to green you as well, Doodley, but GW won't let me... BTW, you've attracted quite a crowd. I don't think we've ever had 16 people viewing this thread!! That must be a new record.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 4 - cont.

John fussing with the door without luck. Talks about plan b - blasting their way out of the lab. Teyla feels the baby kick for the first time. She puts John's hand on her belly. Very warm moment. Teyla suddenly seems unwell. John throws a stool through the window and climbs out - scaling the tower.

Sam and Dr. Z - sweating. Sam is trying to talk to Radek, and he's too flustered, enamored? to be social.

John still scaling the tower....

Gate room: ventilation restored the to tower...John smashes the window and jumps in. Lorne and men are shocked to see him. They shut down the beacon - and then the auto-self destruct mechanism kicks in.

end segment

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 5:

Sam and Zalenka - freaking out over the self-destruct alarm.

Ronon, laying on a bed, jumps up. "To hell with this!"

Keller: "Ronon..." He's trying to force the doors again. "Ronon, you've already tried. It's not going to open!"

Ronon: "We'll just have to blast a hole in it." He starts digging through a med cabinet.

Keller: "With what? You don't have your gun?"

Ronon: "Got any C4 in here?"

Keller: "In the INFIRMARY?!"

Ronon "Anything we could use that would act as an explosive."

Keller: "I dunno. Uhh...the oxygen tanks maybe?" She runs toward the tanks.

Ronon, smiling, chasing after her "Riiiiight! Shoot 'em like Sheriff Brody did in that movie...Jaws."

Keller: "uh, yeah, I know, i've seen it....how do you...?"

Ronon, grabbing a tank, "Sheppard showed it to me. It was a good movie. Ooooooh....flammable!" He hefts up a huge tank and moves back to the door. "All we need is a gun to shoot it with. Got one in here?"

Keller: "Again....INFIRMARY. Not armory."

Lorne and Shep bickering about the self destruct mode. They figure out its a malfunction, but the automated system is out of control and the only way to shut it down to to climb down 6 levels to the source. Shep asks Lorne for C4.

Katie and Rodney. Katie: "The alarm has shut off, that's a good sign, right?" Rodney gets faint. Katie finds the ring box, she asks what it is. Rodney is nonchalant, says he was going to propose.

Ronon moving more oxygen tanks. Keller is putting on a helmet.

Keller: "This is not going to work."

Ronon: "what are you talking about? This is your idea." He starts to tie back his hair.

Keller: "Yeah, after which I immediately said there was a one in a million chance it would work."

Ronon: "Yeah, well, this is that one."

Keller: "If I cut more than a millimeter too far..."

Ronon: "The tank will blow, I know....so just make sure you don't cut too far. Just score it like you said."

Keller looks unsure.

Ronon smiles reassuringly "Hey look, if you don't do it, I'm going to do it. C'mon, you've got this." He lifts up the tank and goes toward the door.

Keller looks nervous, and takes a medical saw to the valve of an o2 tank.

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 10:48 PM.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS!!!! DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAB SO DON"T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Spoiler:
                                Oh my gosh, that is so awesome!!!!!!! I mean MAJOR Robnon/Keller so above and beyond then what I had hoped for, but I was so sad Rodney sort of took back the proposal

Favorite qoute:
                                "Sparring?"
                                "No I slipped in the shower"
                                "Really?"
                                "No."

And he's so been purposefully coming in to see her I was so happy he FINALLY actually kind of talked about Melena. I've been waiting forever for him t do that!!!!!!
                                Last edited by wraithfound; 18 January 2008, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X