Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
    Oh.My.God.

Just watched Quarantine; Ronon and Keller are just ADORABLE

I hadn't realized their potential until now. *happy sigh*
    Hurray, another R/K shipper on board! Welcome, Lizlove, good to have you in the thread.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Still cooped up in bed with the flu, so I have plenty of time to continue writing. Next chapter of Ronon & Melena is up at
      http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/9260.html

It's a little more soppy than I usually write, but what the heck, Ronon's only 17 now, and he's entitled to it.
      Oh Starg8fan!! I just read those two chapters and they are wonderful. Cute to see that he's still using the tactic of patching up bruises and scratches to woo the woman he wants.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi, K/R shippers! I am a newbie to the forum. The episode was so much more then I thought it would be!
        Spoiler:
        This is the first time I have shipped for a couple that is canon!! The two almost kisses!! Talking about their lives, getting to know each other!!
        At the end, not embarassed about their new relationship, looks like they are ready to keep going with it!!
        I hope they develop this further, would love to see more k/r.

Although I enjoyed the K/R the most
        Spoiler:
        I also loved zelenka. Carter trying to calm him down and he was freaking out!

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Oh Starg8fan!! I just read those two chapters and they are wonderful. Cute to see that he's still using the tactic of patching up bruises and scratches to woo the woman he wants.
          Thanks, Everlovin, I'm glad you like them. After all, it was you and Doodley (if I remember correctly) who put the bug about telling the story into my ear. And I'm having a lot more fun with it than I expected

Got the next chapter on the way, actually it's the continuation of the last one, but it was getting just to long. I was wondering - for a future development, would it be too tacky to have them fight and seperate, and then Ronon gets injured and she realizes she still loves him anyway...? I used to have fantasies like that all the time when I was a teenager, but I've never written anything like it.

And please, call me Stars, it's shorter - that's why they came up with it on the Ronon thunk thread...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Penegal View Post
            Hi, K/R shippers! I am a newbie to the forum. The episode was so much more then I thought it would be!
            Spoiler:
            This is the first time I have shipped for a couple that is canon!! The two almost kisses!! Talking about their lives, getting to know each other!!
            At the end, not embarassed about their new relationship, looks like they are ready to keep going with it!!

Spoiler:
            Welcome Penegal!

Yes, R/K and soooo cute together! I still haven't seen the ep, but from what i've heard, it's AWESOME!!!!
            --Kate

Comment

It totally was worth the wait wasn't it??
              SQUEEEEEE!!!
              It was a perfect start for the pairing.
              Cute and romantic.... I cursed so loudly at Radek (wanted to strangle the man I swear!!) but I'm glad it ended like that.
              Spoiler:
              Jennifer and Ronon sure have THAT chemistry! Too many words too describe it... just those looks they kept giving each over!!
              Sweet moments, their talks about their past experiences.
              Jen turning into McGuyver was so funny! And Ronon acting like a beast in cage was delicious.
              Like everyone... I CANT BELIEVE HE DID NUZZLE HER HAIR!! I feel like I was in one of those romance novels or soap... **giggles**
              And the *almost kiss*... Radek should get an award for the worst timing ever.

I look forward to how the relationship will develop...sexual tension and all that jazz...

Which episode are they both in next?

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Hi there, Penegal, good to have you on board! Personally, I haven't seen the episode yet (still waiting for iTunes!), but between Doodley's inspired recapping and the spoiler pics it almost feels like I have

What I'm really dying to see is the last scene
                Spoiler:
                in the mess hall. I've heard so many conflicting opinions about their behavior, from awkward to cool. So you agree that they're comfortable with other people noticing?

Can't wait to see it for myself.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Welcome to our ship!! We love it here. You said that this is the first canon ship you've gone for. Just out of curiousity, what are some other ships you've been willing to jump on?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                    It totally was worth the wait wasn't it??
                    SQUEEEEEE!!!
                    It was a perfect start for the pairing.
                    Cute and romantic.... I cursed so loudly at Radek (wanted to strangle the man I swear!!) but I'm glad it ended like that.
                    Spoiler:
                    Jennifer and Ronon sure have THAT chemistry! Too many words too describe it... just those looks they kept giving each over!!
                    Sweet moments, their talks about their past experiences.
                    Jen turning into McGuyver was so funny! And Ronon acting like a beast in cage was delicious.
                    Like everyone... I CANT BELIEVE HE DID NUZZLE HER HAIR!!
                    I feel like I was in one of those romance novels or soap... **giggles**
                    And the *almost kiss*... Radek should get an award for the worst timing ever.
                    I look forward to how the relationship will develop...sexual tension and all that jazz...

Which episode are they both in next?
                    You gotta love all their UST!
                    Spoiler:
                    I still haven't seen it! Grrr...

But i did hear about the NUZZLE...

So it was Radek who was the moment ruiner? Geez! Way to crush the shippy mojo!
                    --Kate

Comment

Thanks, Everlovin, I'm glad you like them. After all, it was you and Doodley (if I remember correctly) who put the bug about telling the story into my ear. And I'm having a lot more fun with it than I expected

Got the next chapter on the way, actually it's the continuation of the last one, but it was getting just to long. I was wondering - for a future development, would it be too tacky to have them fight and seperate, and then Ronon gets injured and she realizes she still loves him anyway...? I used to have fantasies like that all the time when I was a teenager, but I've never written anything like it.

And please, call me Stars, it's shorter - that's why they came up with it on the Ronon thunk thread...
                      I can so see them having a fight and one or the other of them going off in a tiff. I think though that with the level of maturity they are currently showing that the tiff won't last for more than an afternoon-evening. A day at most.
                      sigpic

Comment

Last scene spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        I still gotta say that Ronon was fine with Jenn in that last scene. John was smirking at them and Ronon was - no aggressive - but the "What" conveyed a certain 'What did you expect?' It looked to me like he was saving that chair for her. His usual sprawl doesn't usually include other chairs. He just stretches out on the one he's in.

I also liked the way Ronon told Jenn about Melena. His tone and the look on his face wasn't melancholy, it was bittersweet. He was saying that he should have forced her to leave. And Jenn saying that it was her choice and he can't blame himself for that. Wonderful!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can so totally see it....

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I can so see them having a fight and one or the other of them going off in a tiff. I think though that with the level of maturity they are currently showing that the tiff won't last for more than an afternoon-evening. A day at most.
                            Well, I was planning that break-up scenario for a later date, actually after they're married. I thought I'd go through with that, I've always described Melena as his wife in my other fics, even though Ronon told John in Sunday she was only 'something like that'. But the flashback scenes in Sateda showed them living together, and the society there to me seemed rather old fashioned, so I had just assumed they must be married.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                              Actually, this is the scene where it hit me. I suddenly noticed how he's totally checking her out. And then, when I watched DG again, I suddenly noticed the smirks between Shep and Ronon in the infirmary scene - and I went, OMG, he did it on purpose so he would have to go see the doc! And next thing I knew, I was on this thread

sigpic

Comment

Actually, this is the scene where it hit me. I suddenly noticed how he's totally checking her out. And then, when I watched DG again, I suddenly noticed the smirks between Shep and Ronon in the infirmary scene - and I went, OMG, he did it on purpose so he would have to go see the doc! And next thing I knew, I was on this thread
                                Yeah, I see your point. Usually I'm so focused on Ronon that I don't notice things like that. LOL
                                *Feels the need to see that episode again*
                                Heh! I didn't even know this thread existed....

Comment

Working...
                                X