Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind me. Just warming up my SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! muscles...don't want to hurt myself tonight!
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Maybe it's because Ronon's been through so much, but I always see him as older than the 29 years that Jason is. Maybe that is just me.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is a lot of squeeing. My little brother is gonna be asking me a butt-ton of questions on this one. "Cassie, why are you yelling?" "Cassie, are they gonna kiss?" "Cassie, why are you jumping on the couch?"

He's 5 by the way.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Ok, so let me try

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
            That is a lot of squeeing. My little brother is gonna be asking me a butt-ton of questions on this one. "Cassie, why are you yelling?" "Cassie, are they gonna kiss?" "Cassie, why are you jumping on the couch?"

He's 5 by the way.
            LOL! At 5, he's in the girls-have-cooties phase.

But I have to say, even at the age of 5, I would have found Ronon HOT! Some hotness transcends age....
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Ok, so let me try

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love all this pre-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing :-)

Nothing wrong with warm-up exercises....
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Alright my turn! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Less than 2 hours until we're all under
                  QUARANTINE!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

So let's talk best case/worst case scenarios for tonight's eppy.

In terms of R/k:

What's the BEST thing that could happen tonight?

The worst?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Best Case? Sex, love, happily ever after. Right?

Worst, awkward kisses they can't stand the sight of each other after they gain their freedom,

Anything else?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                        LOL! At 5, he's in the girls-have-cooties phase.

But I have to say, even at the age of 5, I would have found Ronon HOT! Some hotness transcends age....
                        Oooh no, he is a mac-daddy. He talks more about the girls at scool than anything. "I played with Rhegan at gym."

Ronon is hot no matter how old you are.

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

He's 5 by the way.
                          Awww! so cute! my lil bro's three, and he knows who Sam, Jack, and kinda who John are! It's adorable, whenever he sees a pic of Sam (he knows her the best), he's like "That's Sam from Stargate!!!!" *lol*

I'm now relying on my skills at fixing my computer to be able to watch Quarantine tomorrow in iTunes....
                          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            Awww! so cute! my lil bro's three, and he knows who Sam, Jack, and kinda who John are! It's adorable, whenever he sees a pic of Sam (he knows her the best), he's like "That's Sam from Stargate!!!!" *lol*

I'm now relying on my skills at fixing my computer to be able to watch Quarantine tomorrow in iTunes....
                            LOL. Mine knows SGA better, he knows Rodney, Ronon and Teyla best. But he still knows SG-1. Spreading the love.

I'm hoping the cable box doesn't go out. Or the sound like a few months ago.

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

LOL. Mine knows SGA better, he knows Rodney, Ronon and Teyla best. But he still knows SG-1. Spreading the love.

I'm hoping the cable box doesn't go out. Or the sound like a few months ago.
                              That would be bad. I have to fix my quicktime before tomorrow or now Quarantine for me for a week! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, Let's get this party started!
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                                So let's talk best case/worst case scenarios for tonight's eppy.

In terms of R/k:

What's the BEST thing that could happen tonight?

The worst?
                                Best case: They kiss and stay together forever

Worse: They kiss and it was only a spare of the moment becuase we are trapped in the room together thing OR they're always awkward about it after words and never talk to each other ever again. *gasp*

Speaking of little brothers, mines fourteen and he absolutely refuses to watch anything SciFi becuase it "cheesy". He's even deleted some episodes before I got to see them... my older sister and brother are the same, but my sister in law is a total fan like me and she always comes over for SciFi Fridays just so we can watch together

Comment

Working...
                                X