Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaps will be under spoiler tags.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

It on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW IT'S ON!!!!

Comment

Yay!!!!
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I love it already!!!!

Spoiler:
          "You, married?"

"No, I slipped in the shower."

sigpic
          Sig by me!
          My FanFic's

Comment

Recaps under spoiler tags
            Spoiler:

Scene 1: Shep and Rodney playing computer games. Shep tries to get Rodney to stay for one more round. Rodney say no, he can't be late for THIS lunch with Katie. He shows John the ring. John is in a state of disbelief. Rodney leaves. Teyla comes in to talk to John.

Ronon walks into the infirmary. Keller asks him if he was hurt in another sparring accident. Ronon says "Actually, I slipped in the shower. Keller says "Oh...really?!" Ronon "No, sparring accident." He hops up on a bed.

"This is the 3rd time this week i've had to patch you up. Y'know there are a lot of other ways you could spend your free time." Keller starts to put on gloves to fix him up.

"Not as much fun, though." And then Ronon gives her a flirty smile.

Carter and Zalenka get in an elevator.

Rodney walks into the botany lab to see Katie. Small talk. Rodney is nervous, stammering on his way to his proposal. Katie looks confused.

The doors slam shut all over the city. Keller is sewing up Ronon's wound.

Rodney tries the door. "we're trapped."

Opening credits

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 07:58 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Good morning, everybody! What did I miss??

Wow, two more pages? Gonna catch up, be right back!

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

What's happening now? tell tell tell!
                --Kate

Comment

See? Seeeee? We knew it!

Spoiler:
                  He'll keep trying to find reasons to visit the infirmary. And they are flirting even before the door shuts. SQUEEEEEEEEE!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    See? Seeeee? We knew it!

Spoiler:
                    He'll keep trying to find reasons to visit the infirmary. And they are flirting even before the door shuts. SQUEEEEEEEEE!
                    yeehaw, baby!
                    Spoiler:
                    it's flirt city!
                    --Kate

Comment

Okay, for the record, my little sister is 43 - and contrary to me, totally not into SciFi or Fantasy. She admits Ronon is hot, though... I mean, who could deny that.... but not enough to make her watch the show.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 2

Teyla tries the door control. Shep tries forcing it open.

Ronon is trying to force the doors and says "What the hell is going on here?"
                        Keller tries to radio McKay.

Carter tries to radio Rodney. Zalenka and Carter try to force the doors.

Rodney realizes the radio is in the other room. Rodney explains the lockdown to Katie. He's trying to figure out the extent of the problem. Then he realizes his computer is also in the other room....he feels a little naked without his gadgets.

Ronon still trying to force the doors. Keller is wondering if there is another disease outbreak. She saying how McKay tweaked the system to make it more efficient. Ronon stops tugging on the doors, looks annoyed and asked "How does cutting off the radios make it more efficient?"

Keller replies, "I guess there's a bug in the system. Problem is without communications, without the radios, he can't tell me how bad the outbreak is, or give me the passcodes to open whichever doors are deemed safe." Ronon is still pushing and pulling on the doors. "Oh...great!"

Keller "Well, in any case, I should be ready to treat the sick whenever they get here. Will you help me?" Ronon turns around, and earnestly says "Tell me what to do."

Shep says "I could really use Ronon's gun about now." Teyla is looking at a computer, saying they're under Category 5 lockdown, she wonders what that mean. John says that this is the part in the tv show where the pregnant lady always goes into labor. Teyla says not to worry, she's still a long way from her due date.

Zalenka and Sam are trying to figure out what's going on. Looking at his tablet.

John and Teyla in the lab. Teyla starts to talk about Shep removing her from active duty. John dismisses her. Says she'll lay low for a few months, have the kid, and come back to the team. Teyla is wondering if she'll want to risk her like on ops after the baby is born...esp. since his father is missing. Shep says Teyla's baby will always have a family on Atlantis, even if something were to happen to her. Very sweet scene.

Zalenka and Sam, assessing the scope of the lockdown. The city's entire system is down. Sam thinks it could be a malfunction. Says Rodney is probably sitting in a lab, fixing the problem right now.

Rodney and Katie are standing around in the lab, without a computer, there's nothing to do but wait. Katie says she sure others are working on the problem. Rodney says "They better be."

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 08:01 PM.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          What's happening now? tell tell tell!
                          We have to wait for the commercial breaks. Who would have thought that I'd ever be glad for those????

sigpic

Comment

*pokes in* hmmm looks like i got another ship... i have to admit they are good together.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              *pokes in* hmmm looks like i got another ship... i have to admit they are good together.
                              Hi, CKO! Welcome. We're just 'watching' the current ep together, courtesy of DoodleyDog. If you want, grab a chair and join us.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Segment 3:

Ronon's trying to pry the doors with a piece of medical equipment. Keller comes running over to stop him. "Hey! You've torn your stitches." She drags him over to a table. "Honestly, I don't think I've ever met anyone with such reckless aggression." Ronon grins.

"That's not a compliment."

"If you say so."

Keller: "Lay down." Ronon does as he's told. Keller wheels over a med cart.
                                Keller: "Ok, look. I don't think we're going to have any luck with those doors. We're probably just better off waiting for McKay and the others to figure out what needs to be done and which doors are even safe to open."

Ronon "So we're just supposed to sit here and wait?"

"Yes. And be ready at a moment's notice to treat the sick."

Ronon looks unsure. "I'm not very good at sitting and waiting."

Keller huffs. "No kidding." Ronon gives her a cute little boy smile. She starts to cut the dressing off his wound.

Keller "Well, maybe we could pass the time by getting to know each other better."

Ronon says "What did you have in mind" with a smirk.

Keller, spazzes a little at his smirk, embarrassed, sheepish "Oh-hh, I meant, y'know, just....talk. I didn't mean..."

Ronon huffs at her, kinda liking that he made her uncomfortable.

Keller "Yeah...so...anyway...let's talk."

Ronon gives her a blank stare, looks at his arm, looks at her. She's clearly uncomfortable.

end scene

Last edited by DoodleyDog; 18 January 2008, 08:03 PM.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X