Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am BOUNCING in anticipation!!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

I just love the face he's making. He has the stupid love for her!
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
        I just love the face he's making. He has the stupid love for her!

Is it friday yet??
        Spoiler:

What do you mean we have to wait 2 more days?

Open the f****** door!! **leliana checking out Ronon's muscles**

I am calm...and sexy. You sure you wanna wait friday?

Damn it... it feels like we have been waiting an entire season hiatus for that!
        **goes back to watching Quarantine trailer...again**

Comment

Leliana isn't the only one checking out Ronon's muscles. Oh how the hours stretch out when we're waiting for a new Atlantis ep. Especially one that seems to promise so much squee. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post

Is it friday yet??
            Spoiler:

I know how you Feel i cant wait to see Quarantine
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Okay, it's done. The last chapter of 'Encounter' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/8523.html

My daughter was complaining that the ending is too sad, but you must remember that this is fic is about our favorite couple meting before the current season. So Jennifer will return - and behind the scenes of Doppelganger, Missing, etc. they are so doing it.

Maybe I'll start writing a series of oneshot tags to all the episodes in this season, filling in the gaps about their relationship... But first I have to write the story of Ronon and Melena, as promised.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oh Starg8fan. I love this story so much. So sweet and so sad.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  You're absolutely right, Doodley. So to get us rolling, I'll repost some of the adorable teaser caps Leliana McKay shared with us a few days ago.

That look he gives her in the last one is every shipper's dream, isn't it?

Is it friday yet??
                  Spoiler:

oooooooh! nice pics everyone!
                  --Kate

Comment

Man. That little plot bunnie Imentioned earlier grabbed me and now there is another fic to add to my WIPs. Like I don't have enough of those.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok! Let's get this partay started!

For the next two days, I'm doing a marathon of Jen/Ronon sigs! One each day at least! That's my party
                      --Kate

Comment

I love how he's staring at his shoes....like a little boy.

And it brings to mind something I've always wondered about Ronon - do you think he knows how freakin' hot he is? He doesn't strike me as particularly concerned with or aware of his looks.

In sharp contrast to Shep. Shep knows he's cute and like the lovable schister he is, he uses it to his advantage occasionally.

But you never see Ronon play up his pretty boy side. I'm sure he thinks he did ok with the ladies, but I really don't think he gets it.

What do you think?
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Oh I think that he knows that he is HOT. Remember in Tao of Rodney when he (Rodney) discovered his mind reading powers? The scientist was thinking that Ronon was hot. Ronon just gave her a flirty smirk. I just about died!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Oh I think that he knows that he is HOT. Remember in Tao of Rodney when he (Rodney) discovered his mind reading powers? The scientist was thinking that Ronon was hot. Ronon just gave her a flirty smirk. I just about died!
                            Well now I have to go back and watch that eppy! I remember him smiling, but I just figured that was the normal thing to do when you find out someone has the hots for you.

I'll have to watch it for flirtiness.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Maybe it was just me that saw the flirt. After all, it was just a couple of weeks later in Sunday that he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. At least until he met Jenn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes! A Keller/Ronon forum, I totally love this pairing and I'm equally excited about friday!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens between the two of them, the wait is just killing me!!!!!

By the way, love the the sig John and Teyla for life

Comment

Working...
                                X