Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
    Ooooh....awkward Ronon! That would be so cute!!!
    Please don't hate me, but I can't really see Ronon as acting especially awkward. People only act awkward if they are afraid of making fools out of themselves, and Ronon doesn't strike me as a character who gives a d*mn what other people think of him. The way he handled the news of Teyla's pregnancy was so poised and confident - I don't think he could be easily rattled by a tender scene with Keller. Just MHO, don't want to spoil anybody's fun...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I think he would be awkward in only a "God what do I do about these new feelings now sort of way." Depending on the timelines of tonight's ep and next weeks ep, there won't be much time to step back or move forward. I think the longer it takes to take one of those steps, then they will both be more awkward.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Please don't hate me, but I can't really see Ronon as acting especially awkward. People only act awkward if they are afraid of making fools out of themselves, and Ronon doesn't strike me as a character who gives a d*mn what other people think of him. The way he handled the news of Teyla's pregnancy was so poised and confident - I don't think he could be easily rattled by a tender scene with Keller. Just MHO, don't want to spoil anybody's fun...
        I really like your Sig
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
          I really hope Quarantine is a all around solid episode. Meaning I hope there is LOTS of Ronon.
          Spoiler:
          Yes, I can't wait for the not-Kiss, but, holy crap what is after the not-kiss gonna be like?! I hope it is soooooo AWKWARD!! With a capital AWK!!
          R/K's almost dirty little secret.

Yes,I'm looking at you fic writers I expect reams of awkward Ronon!!

Woah! When did this information get out!?! Am I that far out of the loop?!!!!! I mean (to me) this is big news!!! *starts to hypervenalate from excitement* Ooooo, now I reallllllllllly can't wait 'til the new episode!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh this is exciting!!!!

I think an awkward Ronon would be cute, if there is one, but I think he would just kinda shrug it off, as sad as that may be.

Comment

Good Grief! I thought everyone knew about the almost kiss.The pics have been circulating for weeks.
            I don't remember which page right now but it has been posted here.
            sigpic

Comment

I first saw it on the SciFi Q & A with Jewel Staite. I didn't take it as a spoiler since it was in a promotional item from SciFi itself. That is when I went searching and found this thread to discover that others had been on to this possibility for months.

Comment

Ahhh, I am way ou of the loop then, my computer has been down for the last like....two to three months and it plays hide and seek with the web pages. Meaning it sometimes wouldn't let me go to my e-mail, here, fictionpress, fanfiction, and stuff like that. It's reset though, and now I'm just waaaaaay behind.

So yeah, kiss, big news for me.

Comment

For those interested, here's a spoiler screencaps of Ronon and Keller

Spoiler:

which I think is from Quarantine, but not sure. I pulled it off the Joe Flanigan Q&A SciFi posted today. I've got the link and caps (two of Ronon and Keller) at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/159181.html

Aw, they make a cute couple

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

Spoiler:

which I think is from Quarantine, but not sure. I pulled it off the Joe Flanigan Q&A SciFi posted today. I've got the link and caps (two of Ronon and Keller) at http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/159181.html

Aww - this cap is adorable! I haven't seen this one before.

OMG - I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG! Thanks Prion! Those are such a cute pics... gonna make tomorrow's Quarantine marathon sig outta them...
                      --Kate

Comment

Woooooot 24 hour till Quarantine!!! The Squee is getting louder around here!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I will be recapping Quarantine live in this thread tomorrow, beginning 7pm pacific time.

Question: Should I recap the R/k scenes only, or recap the whole eppy?

If I recap the R/k scenes only, I will be able to provide greater detail.

If I am recapping the whole show, you'll get less detail but a greater overall view of the show.

Your choice.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

I'd say the R/k seens definitly, but some maybe one or two other major seens.

Comment

Ok, so I'll do deep detail on the R/k scenes and just give a brief overview of the other scenes....sound good?
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Spoiler:

I am not enjoying JF comments on shipping. Shipping makes the world go 'round! I think he just doesn't want to kiss anyone onscreen or take his shirt off!! Relationships make SGA tolerable, what are we supposed to watch for the explosions & "special" effects?! Stupid JF. But, ILU JF!

Comment

Working...
                                X