Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    #3, is Ronon aware of his looks? I think he is. Remember the scene in Miller Crossing when they dressed him in earth clothes? *takes a quick timeout to drool at the memory - boy oh boy, was he hot in those jeans...*
    Oops, wrong thread. But you know what? I don't care. Just look at this, the first picture from Outcast where John and Ronon go to earth for the funeral of John's father. Don't you think both Ronon and Shep look awesome in their civvies?

Spoiler:
    New Pictures!!!!!
    ummm... Shepard looks kinda, erm... skinny, tiny & puny in that outfit. Sure most would standing next to Ronon. But wow, never knew how much "meat" Atlantis uniforms put on the guy.

Topic? Ronon/Keller are hot!

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
      Every time I see that pic, I can't help but notice how the lady is checking Ronon out....
      Well, what halfway warm blooded woman wouldn't?

BTW, I've started posting my fic Bubbles at fanfiction.net. The first two chapters are up, and I'll update with two more every day. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4016299/1/Bubbles. Following my wonderful beta's suggestion, I've changed Ronon's lines. She was right, they were too eloquent for his character, so I've toned them down some. I'll have to do the same for Encounter, before I put it out there.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wow - you're right. Shep looks really tiny compared to Ronon in this pic.

I mean, I knew he was smaller....but compared to Mr. Dex here, Shep looks like Pee Wee Herman.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Well, what halfway warm blooded woman wouldn't?

BTW, I've started posting my fic Bubbles at fanfiction.net. The first two chapters are up, and I'll update with two more every day. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4016299/1/Bubbles. Following my wonderful beta's suggestion, I've changed Ronon's lines. She was right, they were too eloquent for his character, so I've toned them down some. I'll have to do the same for Encounter, before I put it out there.
          Oooh - I'll have to check out the new version! I love your fics, Star. Seriously. I am a professional editor....I get paid to slaughter other people's writing all day long. But your words, I can get lost in.

Can you give me some tips on reposting my fanfic to other people's LJ's? I can't seem to figure it out. My failed attempt tonight resulted in my posting my fics directly to their LJ home page - which clearly is not the protocol.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Oooh - I'll have to check out the new version! I love your fics, Star. Seriously. I am a professional editor....I get paid to slaughter other people's writing all day long. But your words, I can get lost in.

Can you give me some tips on reposting my fanfic to other people's LJ's? I can't seem to figure it out. My failed attempt tonight resulted in my posting my fics directly to their LJ home page - which clearly is not the protocol.
            Oh you are??? Wow, in that case, any input - and praise - from you is really appreciated. Please don't be shy with pointing out any shortcomings. I don't take offense easily, and I'm glad for any chance to improve my writing.

As for posting on LJ, what you do is you call up the page that has your fic chapter or whatever, then you copy the url at the top of the page (e.g. 'http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/2008/01/07/') and paste that into your community post. That's how I've been doing it.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, Doodley, I think your comment about the thread being too quiet really caught on. I've never woken up to so much action while I was out!! Not only did we get to 50 pages, but yesterday alone 2 more were added. I think we've not had that before. Great run, everybody!!

Okay, first of all, welcome wraithfound, good to have you on board.

#2, YAY, new fic! Loved it, everlovin. How come nobody thought of doing a tag to Reunion before? It's just crying out for a tender R/K scene like the one you wrote. Great start, hope you will continue!

#3, is Ronon aware of his looks? I think he is. Remember the scene in Miller Crossing when they dressed him in earth clothes? *takes a quick timeout to drool at the memory - boy oh boy, was he hot in those jeans...*
              Oops, wrong thread. But you know what? I don't care. Just look at this, the first picture from Outcast where John and Ronon go to earth for the funeral of John's father. Don't you think both Ronon and Shep look awesome in their civvies?

Spoiler:

Anyway, back to Millers Crossing. There was this little conversation:
              Ronon: I look dumb.
              Shep: You need to blend in.
              Ronon: I'll stick out whatever you put me in.
              Ain't that the truth!

#4, awesome sigs, J&T4L. You're a real artist in that area. Are they for snurching?

#5, let's go on with the countdown. But since this post is already getting kinda long, I guess I'll use a new one for that.

Later!
              Awesome pic! That women (I think it's Shep's ex wife Nancy) checking Ronon out would be soooooooo wrong if it was L*****! She really does look like her, freaky as it is....

Glad you likey the sig! No, I'm no artist, just a person who spends too much time on the computer! *lol* The welcome to the Infirmary one is not for snurching cuz it's the one I'm gonna to welcome any newcommer! Sorry!
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                Awesome pic! That women (I think it's Shep's ex wife Nancy) checking Ronon out would be soooooooo wrong if it was L*****! She really does look like her, freaky as it is....

Glad you likey the sig! No, I'm no artist, just a person who spends too much time on the computer! *lol* The welcome to the Infirmary one is not for snurching cuz it's the one I'm gonna to welcome any newcommer! Sorry!
                That's perfectly alright, you're sharing enough others with us. And it's greatly appreciated!!

sigpic

Comment

Today's Quarantine sig!

See y'all later!
                  --Kate

Comment

I haven't posted here in a while. I am still trying to figure out all the settings and such.

Any way I just wanted to add my breathless anticipation for Quarantine. I am counting the hours. Must see the almost kiss. Can't wait much longer.... ohh I don't have to wait too much longer. Squeee.

Love all of the pictures.

Comment

Every time I see that pic, I can't help but notice how the lady is checking Ronon out....
                      Not that I've been following spoilers, but isn't there at least the possibility that she is John's ex-wife?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I really hope Quarantine is a all around solid episode. Meaning I hope there is LOTS of Ronon.
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes, I can't wait for the not-Kiss, but, holy crap what is after the not-kiss gonna be like?! I hope it is soooooo AWKWARD!! With a capital AWK!!
                        R/K's almost dirty little secret.

Yes,I'm looking at you fic writers I expect reams of awkward Ronon!!

Comment

#2, YAY, new fic! Loved it, everlovin. How come nobody thought of doing a tag to Reunion before? It's just crying out for a tender R/K scene like the one you wrote. Great start, hope you will continue!

#4, awesome sigs, J&T4L. You're a real artist in that area.
                          Thank you Starg8fan! I kind of see it as a series. Mybe.

JT4L - I second or maybe third the sentiment that you are an artist. Love the sigs.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I really hope they won't act like it's nothing, they should make a big deal about it... Or ronons gonna get all emo on us and think back of his old girlfriend on Sateda...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
                              I really hope Quarantine is a all around solid episode. Meaning I hope there is LOTS of Ronon.
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes, I can't wait for the not-Kiss, but, holy crap what is after the not-kiss gonna be like?! I hope it is soooooo AWKWARD!! With a capital AWK!!
                              R/K's almost dirty little secret.

Yes,I'm looking at you fic writers I expect reams of awkward Ronon!!
                              We NEED awkwardness! It'll be so good, seeing Jen all flirty and awkward around him afterwards. And Ronon will make me laugh, no doubt there

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Thank you Starg8fan! I kind of see it as a series. Mybe.

JT4L - I second or maybe third the sentiment that you are an artist. Love the sigs.
                              Thanks hun. You're too kind!
                              --Kate

Comment

Ooooh....awkward Ronon! That would be so cute!!!
                                Last edited by DoodleyDog; 17 January 2008, 11:52 AM. Reason: shockingly poor use of the English language
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X