Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I went back in to ff and deleted the ch and then fixed it in my doc. thing on ff because it didn't look like that on my word program and edited the doc part and resumited the ch and it looks like it is suppossed to now.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone. I found this on the Forum Announcements thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54703

Sounds really interesting.

Comment

I just figure out the forums and they go and change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Hey everyone. I found this on the Forum Announcements thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54703

Sounds really interesting.

it sounds interesting... i know more about that stuff then a forum so that may help me ..
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

It's quiet here tonight.

I'm off to bed now but I'll leave you with a couple of pics from Tabula Rasa.

Comment

love that second one anyone else notice that he was holding her wrist til she had to step away to save a life. I mean come on he wasn't a main character who cares. Yeah I know that is wrong of me to think isn't it sorry
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                love that second one anyone else notice that he was holding her wrist til she had to step away to save a life. I mean come on he wasn't a main character who cares. Yeah I know that is wrong of me to think isn't it sorry
                Dragongirl!! You are so bad! Of course! we would all like for Ronon and Jenn to hold hands!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  It's quiet here tonight.

I'm off to bed now but I'll leave you with a couple of pics from Tabula Rasa.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2217/...d3c331c7cc.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/...465481f872.jpg

Oh that is a really good episode, thanks for the pics hun!
                  and it's on scifi tomorrow (tuesday) night here in the states. yay!
                  'nite all!

Comment

RACH!! (did I yell loud enough?) Are those finals done yet? We need fic! BTW, hope you did well on the finals!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Guys :: hangs head in shame :: I don't know what happened. I don't even ship this couple. But this just demanded to be written so here...

After Death Only the Living Remain

Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Nobody tell the McKellers. You've been sworn to secrecy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                        Guys :: hangs head in shame :: I don't know what happened. I don't even ship this couple. But this just demanded to be written so here...

Oh, Pandora. . . the angst. . .it burns like a shot of Jack Daniels.

This was really good. I liked it a lot. It was well written, quite angsty, but so in character.

Spoiler:
                        The way Ronon drove Jen a way in a misguided attempt to save her, and Rodney, the only two friends he had left. Thanks for writing it and sharing.

After wading through 10 or so backpages. . .

I think Jewel Staite's eyes are pretty much brown. They look a bit lighter in the light, but they're basically brown. Ronon/Jason's eyes are more hazel/green.

Also, I'm working on another fic for a challenge going on at Satedan Fire. I hope to have it done by tomorrow.
                        . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

-sobs- Pandora, you suck, I HATE when I cry! And don't worry, I won't tell a soul, I promise.

Reni, Jack Daniels really burns? -goes to see if we have any-
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Pandora, you must write more for us Beautiful sad story.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              Reni, Jack Daniels really burns? -goes to see if we have any-
                              LOL. Yes, it does. Not really bad though. I'm not much of a drinker and I can tolerate it.
                              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

We've got a few different kinds of rum, vodka, and wine, Coors Light, Heineken, and Sierra something, and Jim Beam, but no Jack Daniels. Shoot...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X