Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see you Krissie! You're another one I thought would be blond. I thought DG would be as well!

Found this snippet
    Spoiler:

Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller), meanwhile, will become a regular cast member, a promotion from her status as a recurring cast member. Staite described Keller as growing more comfortable with her place in Atlantis this season. "She steps up to the plate a little bit more," Staite said in an interview. "She's becoming more courageous."
    from here...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54430

However, the same article also says this.

Spoiler:
    Regular cast member Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex), meanwhile, hinted that he's starting to think about life after Stargate. "Wouldn't say I'm sick of [Ronon] yet," Momoa said, "but one more [season], and I'll probably be good. I'm 28 now. I'll be 30. ... It's just time to move on, and I'll want to play something else."

Bit sickening, isn't it.

Still it looks to me (as it has these ..... in it) that this isn't the full quote of what he said. I would be interested to know the context in which it was said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
      maybe some good news for us Ronon/Jennifer shippers, from JM's blog.

Keeping my fingers crossed... Jonas style.
      Originally posted by renisanz View Post
      Hey, I just came here to post about this:

Spoiler:
      Sandra writes: “1. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship? 2. Is Kolya ever coming back? 3. Is clone Beckett going to function as the real Beckett did in terms of relationships and things like that? 4. Have you read “American Gods” or “Anansi Boys” by Neil Gaiman?”

Answers: 1. More than likely. 2. Isn’t he dead? 3. Yes. 4. Not yet.

I'm excited more than a little. How 'bout y'all?

dragongirl - Glad you liked the chapter.
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you Mrs.C

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      *jumps up and down*

What a fantastic news!!!!
      Welcome to our thread!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      And to everybody who is still in bed ...

Wake up and read the spoiler!!!!

Somebody get a stick and poke em....
      What? I'm up! I'm up. You didn't have to poke me so hard!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hee hee hee.

Sorry, did I leave a bruise?

Comment

wow I go to bed and look at what happens okay let me see

GREAT NEWS about R/K!!

Hello LizLove welcome!!

Good Luck SeNdra!!

I hope then he wont leave he is the only reason I started watching without him I might lose intrest.

So I was being poked and that was why I couldn't get anymore sleep (this whole time I thought it was my cat headbutting me)

oh and I posted a new chapter in my story and again the link is in the siggy in the spoiler tags
          sigpic

Comment

Lets have another pic!

And we have another chapter of DG's story!

Next time, instead of poking you all, perhaps I'll shout!
            And I agree, DG, what would we do without him?

Comment

I don't know I mean there would be no more big tought growly fighter guy and then it just wouldn't be the same.
              sigpic

Comment

hey every1
                i end up replying to you about a day after you post something blencathra sorry
                thanks 4 welcoming me appreciate it
                so excited about season 5!
                sigpic

Comment

sorry 4 posting twice but remembered theres a ronan keller fanfic on http://scoob2222.livejournal.com/241591.html
                  i'm off to read it now
                  sigpic

Comment

DG -

But anyway, that's something to worry about in the future. Let's not be downcast.

And Sobz, you post as many tiimes as you want! Thanks for the LJ link. I'll have a look in a minute.

Shall we read that spoiler again???!!!

Spoiler:

Q. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship?

A. More than likely.

Comment

Blenca! Methinks you are excited about the new spoiler!

I really don't know why Yeah Right!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm back

Krissie, nice profile

I agree, I'm excited too now but Blenctahra, it's not good news what you write up there...

And OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeh, it was quite positive, I will know more on thirsday, thanks for good vibrations Blen and DG
                        But my comp got mad later in the morning... Don't know why but it deleted all cookies and my email client doesn't know my account! I'll will have to set all the RSS feeds and options for mail again

*off to read dg fic *

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Blenca! Methinks you are excited about the new spoiler!

I really don't know why Yeah Right!

Just a little

I've read your fic DG! I could strangle the woman! (Jenn, that is, not you DG!!!) Will she tell him how she feels or will he tell her?

And SeNedra. Fingers crossed & everything for Thursday

But sorry about your computer. Desmond is rather chuffed with himself as he keeps telling me how he got rid of a Doom virus or something. I've given him a pat on his monitor.

Comment

DG -

But anyway, that's something to worry about in the future. Let's not be downcast.

And Sobz, you post as many tiimes as you want! Thanks for the LJ link. I'll have a look in a minute.

Shall we read that spoiler again???!!!

Spoiler:

Q. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship?

A. More than likely.

we will have to try and put it out of our minds and look at what is really importatn and that is the spoiler there still smiling about that one
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a little

I've read your fic DG! I could strangle the woman! (Jenn, that is, not you DG!!!) Will she tell him how she feels or will he tell her?
                              Well yeah I was ready to strangle Jenn too (and I wrote her to do that) and like I said I need to stay alive or y'all will never know how it ends luckily for everyone that chapter almost got away from me and I started working on the next chapter as I finished that one so I am about half way through writting it. As for what happens why would I tell you before you read the story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Well yeah I was ready to strangle Jenn too (and I wrote her to do that) and like I said I need to stay alive or y'all will never know how it ends luckily for everyone that chapter almost got away from me and I started working on the next chapter as I finished that one so I am about half way through writting it. As for what happens why would I tell you before you read the story.
                                Oh! Link to the candy that is Jenn/Ronon fic? *sad puppy look*

Comment

Working...
                                X