Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I need someone to check out this little fic I wrote to lemme know how it sounds. It's ronon centric and for a challenge. I need some quick feedback.

Thanks.
    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      WOOT!! Wanted my 1000th post to be here! Love you guys!
      Congrat Everlovin!!!!

and poor Blencathra with that taste I always wondered why little kids eat tht stuff (my friend has to keep yelling at her kids for eating the cat and dog food I have had her cooking and she is a good cook it can't be that the pet food taste better)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
        Hey, I need someone to check out this little fic I wrote to lemme know how it sounds. It's ronon centric and for a challenge. I need some quick feedback.

Thanks.
        Reni! I'll read it for you! You still have my e-mail right?

Thanks everybody for the congrats!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

EVERLOVIN, CONGRATS ON 1000!!!

dragongirl, I like your fic, good work with the eyes

Comment

Congrats Everlovin

Comment

Woot! For all of you people who like to be up on the spoilers, I happened across this http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1282 about The Lost Tribe. It looks like
              Spoiler:
              Ronon and Jenn will get some more time together!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Woot! For all of you people who like to be up on the spoilers, I happened across this http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1282 about The Lost Tribe. It looks like
                Spoiler:
                Thanks for posting, really interesting

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Thanks for that they are really going all out with this season aren't they it seems like every eppy id=s gonna be ones you can't miss
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a good find Everlovin!

I am feeling so good about season 5!!!

I'm cross that

Spoiler:
                    Woolsey & this Major Marks are going to be there as well.

Unless

Spoiler:
                    Woolsey & Major Marks are somewhere together and Ronon & Jenn are somewhere else.

But whatever

Spoiler:
                    he's going to have to keep her safe!

I just hope that

Spoiler:
                    she isn't too afraid. I think it's about time she was a little braver.

However

Spoiler:
                    it could be that she saves his life!!!!

I am really worried about

Spoiler:
                    this 15 year old chief engineer called Mila. I hope to God it's not going to be another Harmony or, worse still, like Wesley bloody Crusher, off STNG.

I will scream if it is.

What a bizarre looking post!

Comment

Ooh ooh fic fic fic!!!!!

BTW, Pandora broke my heart! I was so sad! How could
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon just go and expect ANY one to forget about him???? sniff sniff
                      Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I agree with what you sad that was so sad.
                      I'm glad you liked the fic. The angst just kind of ran away from me.

That whole episode has just been bugging me and bugging me. I loved the idea of it - John getting sent to the future, everyone dieing, Atlantis falling to pieces, Rodney saving the day (again), not to mention the McKeller (:: ducks from stones :: )

But oh, how I wish they had taken the time to make it a 3-parter or something. I wish they'd shown Sheppard dissapearing and then taken the time to actually show us Atlantis and the expedition falling apart. Kept the audience in the dark as to where Sheppard had gone until the finale and then we meet HoloRodney and see Sheppard get sent back. 'The Last Man' could have been so much more. IMO of course.

I guess, this fic is just my way of expounding on what I think might have happened to the team in those final weeks on Atlantis.

Darn. Now I have to go write some more.
                      sigpic

Comment

BTW, Pandora! I LOVE your sig! Calvin and Hobbs! How sublimely perfect! My brother and I have a theory that Calvin is really an adult and these are his fantasies to escape everyday life! What it could happen!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we're on a bit of a roll with the spoilers. Here's a tiny bit from SGA spoilers about Tracker.

Spoiler:
                          As previously suggested by the spoilers, it seems that Tracker will be almost entirely focused on Ronon and McKay. David Hewlett had this to say on his blog:
                          “Carl has decided to throw the whole episode at one on one time between Ronan and McKay as they try to rescue Keller from a mysterious new fella! Action and banter galore...can't wait.”

And another tiny bit about The Seed. No names mentioned but do you think

Spoiler:
                          the mystery person is Jenn?

Spoiler:
                          The website gateship-one.net has published a short interview with Paul McGillon when asked about The Seed he says that Carson “helps to save one of the a main members of the team who is in a state of crisis, Beckett is instrumental, in saving her.” he added that the episode would be very Carson heavy in terms of screen time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            I think we're on a bit of a roll with the spoilers. Here's a tiny bit from SGA spoilers about Tracker.

Spoiler:
                            As previously suggested by the spoilers, it seems that Tracker will be almost entirely focused on Ronon and McKay. David Hewlett had this to say on his blog:

And another tiny bit about The Seed. No names mentioned but do you think

Spoiler:
                            the mystery person is Jenn?

Spoiler:
                            The website gateship-one.net has published a short interview with Paul McGillon when asked about The Seed he says that Carson “helps to save one of the a main members of the team who is in a state of crisis, Beckett is instrumental, in saving her.” he added that the episode would be very Carson heavy in terms of screen time.

I agree it could be
                            Spoiler:
                            Jenn

I was reading I thing it was gateworld that was talking about her having to come in early
                            Spoiler:
                            for a lot of prosthetics(sp) she had to wear

Which has made me wonder exactly what is going on

Is it July yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

I haven't told you about this really weird dream I had last night.

I dreamed that my cousin wanted to bring her new friend round for dinner and when she came it was Torri Higginson. She sat down in my dining room, where I have the computer, and I wanted her to see all the stuff on Gateworld about her but I couldn't get the computer to work properly. I'm sitting there thinking that you all wouldn't believe who I had sat in my house.

Anyone else had a Stargate dream?

I'm working on having a Ronon dream but nothing's happened so far. Perhaps I should eat cheese before bed or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I haven't told you about this really weird dream I had last night.

I dreamed that my cousin wanted to bring her new friend round for dinner and when she came it was Torri Higginson. She sat down in my dining room, where I have the computer, and I wanted her to see all the stuff on Gateworld about her but I couldn't get the computer to work properly. I'm sitting there thinking that you all wouldn't believe who I had sat in my house.

Anyone else had a Stargate dream?

I'm working on having a Ronon dream but nothing's happened so far. Perhaps I should eat cheese before bed or something.
                                That's funny I do not remember any stargate dream, I would like to have some. Dreams are always strange I go sleeping now, so maybe tonight I will dream about something more interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X