Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like em tall

Spoiler:

Comment

Going driving, be back later!
      sigpic

Comment

Clear the roads!!!

Edit - I can only imagine how much food that takes Rache.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Clear the roads!!!

Edit - I can only imagine how much food that takes Rache.
          beleive me... ne could eat an entire pot roast and veggies all by himself in those days.

Blen- Still have the nail poilish smell? Is there an uncapped art marker at your house? they smell like nail polish.

Comment

No, not a marker. I did figure out what it was though. It was my Kopparberg cider. It's made with pears.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              No, not a marker. I did figure out what it was though. It was my Kopparberg cider. It's made with pears.
              ooooook never heard of the stuff. But it sounds good.

we need some picspam:
              Spoiler:

body language says it all.

not letting his girl go!

what woman could resist that sexy smirk? not me!

Comment

It's swedish cider.

And yes some pic spam.

Spoiler:
                I like the way she's always touching him, when given half the chance.

She doesn't do this with that ..... other chap.

This one makes me giggle. I think I'd look like that if I had my hands on Ronon's a** as well.

Comment

It's my bed time now folks.

If you see our bad lad around, tell him I'm up for some cookery lessons if he is.

Spoiler:

Good night

Comment

I think it's hilarious how the bulletproof vest doesn't even cover Jason's whole torso. Wonder if that was just due to his height, or if that was on purpose. And Blenca, I only hit a few signs! And one building...
                    sigpic

Comment

cooking?? Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        I think it's hilarious how the bulletproof vest doesn't even cover Jason's whole torso. Wonder if that was just due to his height, or if that was on purpose. And Blenca, I only hit a few signs! And one building...
                        Like Ronon needs a bulletproof vest! He's so bad the bullets are afraid of him! I think it also goes to show that he is a physically imposing person. There are vests that would be big enough, but they didn't bother finding them.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You guys left me all alone again. *sings* I'm all alone, there's no one at home* Anyways, you guys don't want to hear that.

Update on the knee. Doing much better. I'm able to walk on it today! Well at least so far. It's not even 8 am here. There's a big horrible bruise just below the kneecap though. I figure with another week or two of babying it, it'll be as right as rain.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

glad to hear your knee is better Ever

im here, well ok not really im about to head to bed.

its been pretty quiet here today

Comment

We didn't have a choice. GW has been out of action all day.

Glad the knee is a little better. Though Dr Blen says you must sit on the sofa all day with your leg up. You must be given a laptop, a book and the TV remote. And you should be given copious amounts of chocolate, cream cakes and tea at regular intervals.

Edit - No time for the cookery lessons then BB. Maybe tomorrow?

Comment

Hi

I see gw is back. And I am already at home Love the shorter days! Well, I will have to do extra hours sometimes this month... but that is far away

I agree with Blen, Misi You shouldn't do anything, except for watching TV or reading fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X