Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am usually good about keeping one near me for the Ronon Thunk, Wentworth Miller thunk, Simon Baker Thunk (can you guess that I thunk a lot)
    sigpic

Comment

*iz shocked* DG! You thunk???? I just never knew that about you!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yup I do those three are the main ones I also (horrific for me as it is) thunk one person who is younger than me Kyle Schmid *sigh* gotta love that man
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Yup I do those three are the main ones I also (horrific for me as it is) thunk one person who is younger than me Kyle Schmid *sigh* gotta love that man
              Well, I do thunk Ronon. He's younger than me. So. . . He's probably the only one currently.
              sigpic

Comment

LOLZ all of mine are older But then again, I'm pretty young, so...
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, yeah. We're not all young puppies like you!
                  sigpic

Comment

lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      -drools- Kyle...He's about two years older than me, a bit over half a year after he turns 25, I'll be turning 23. And I thunk LOADS of guys, you've all seen my list.
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I've been in Disney mode again...rewatching scenes from Tarzan...he and Jane will constantly remind me of Ronon & Jenn now
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey, Mimz? Just curious, who are the man and the kid on your siggy? The one that says 'Bella' in the bottom right hand corner. The guy looks oddly familiar. Clearly the kid doesn't, I can't really see her face.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kyle is about 3 or 4 years younger than me and that is just way odd for me usually I hear a guys age and he is younger than me that thunk thing goes right out the window.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I thunk Taylor Lautner, and he's seventeen, about five years younger than me.

-snarls- People make me sick today. Not any of you, I know you're better than the morons I've been reading comments from.
                              Spoiler:
                              A man was shot and killed in front of a mall yesterday, and any comments on the article that are sad about his death or arguing against the morons are all getting thumbs down votes. All the other comments are making fun of him and his family, saying good riddance and all rappers should be shot, and saying he deserved to die because he was a rapper, a 'ghetto rat', and a word I'm not going to use. I'm sure you can guess it, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                Hey, Mimz? Just curious, who are the man and the kid on your siggy? The one that says 'Bella' in the bottom right hand corner. The guy looks oddly familiar. Clearly the kid doesn't, I can't really see her face.
                                Oh, that's a pic from the movie Bella (great movie *sniff*)--the actor is Eduardo Verastegui and the little girl is Sophie Nywiede (sp?).
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X