Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a chapter! Did you read chapter 6? You should if you didn't. I go all weak knee'd just thinking about it.

Edit - And chapter 8 and chapter 14 as well.

Comment

thanks blen nothing like a good night of sleep to perk me back up!

Oh I love Joseph too. That is such a fun musical. I love musicals in general and Andrew Lloyd Webber in particular. We have seen Phantom and cats as well.

Off to read the new fics.

Comment

I like Phantom of the Opera but I have to say that most of the musicals I like are ones that are definatly not kid friendly i.e. Swenney Todd, Jeykell and Hyde, Chicago you get the idea
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I like Phantom of the Opera but I have to say that most of the musicals I like are ones that are definatly not kid friendly i.e. Swenney Todd, Jeykell and Hyde, Chicago you get the idea
          We own Chicago, as well as hello dolly, best little whorehouse in texas, kiss me kate, sound of music, 7 brides for 7 brothers, dreamgirls, and the list goes on and on! A wide variety of tastes and styles.

Comment

I hope you are feeling better Rac!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              I hope you are feeling better Rac!!
              thanks pocus, I really am! a goodnight's sleep and relaxing today has helped. how is your day going?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                thanks pocus, I really am! a goodnight's sleep and relaxing today has helped. how is your day going?
                I am glad you feel better. Sleep can do wonders some times!

MY day? Not so great. I am heading out to the transmission shop to see if my car's transmission leak can be fixed and if there is other damage from low fluid. The car is 12 years old and had 191, 000 miles (as of today) on it. We might be car shopping this weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Morning everyone.

Could be. Or it might just be that Hotness looks better when it's bigger.

Although in some cases "little" can just as tasty. For example...

Spoiler:

Hope you feel better Rache.

She was a bit disappointed as she didn't get a big part. She's just in the chorus line for this one. The best parts go to the older children.

And talking of Phantom of the Opera, did you check out my latest vid, Dr Jenn?

There is some new stuff to read. There are

new chapters of

Runner

Nine Months

and a couple of

drabbles on OSL.

Tasty indeed! I'm off to read!

MY day? Not so great. I am heading out to the transmission shop to see if my car's transmission leak can be fixed and if there is other damage from low fluid. The car is 12 years old and had 191, 000 miles (as of today) on it. We might be car shopping this weekend.
                  Maybe bubble gum for the transmission? Jk. I didn't really think so.

Rach, glad you're feeling better!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wow I haven't met too many people who do as much driving as me my car is now 13 years old and has a little over 211,000 miles on it course that was really easy when for months I lived where in a 24 hour period I was putting around 100 miles on my car. and lucky I would love to buy a new one I have a transmision leak, a oil leak, an odomiter that doesn't always show the milage (it is digital) and he A/C is shot because I need a new compressor and no job right now
                    sigpic

Comment

If I could afford the gas, I'd be out and driving! Maybe/probably after the kids are grown. Then, the world is my oyster!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just bought my euromillions ticket. If I win the jackpot ($56 million) tonight, I'll treat all my friends to a new car.

Comment

WooHoo! Let the party begin!
                          sigpic

Comment

YAY Blen
                            sigpic

Comment

You'll know in 27 minutes.

I was just looking at SBs easter eggs and it just reminded me - Misi - did Ronon ever lay an egg?

Comment

I'd like a red '86 Volkswagen Rabbit, please!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X