Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon everyone.

I have another music vid up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmZlxedRfs. (SeN - I finished it )

Now don't lynch me - it's not Ronon & Keller. In fact it felt really weird having to cut him out altogether. The hero is someone else entirely.

Could you let me know if you all can see it? I have a little message saying that it is blocked in some countries but I don't know which ones. I think I'll upload it to the site that SeN suggested last week as well.

Comment

Hi all

Edit: maybe i should say more than that. Ummm how is everyone?

I haven't been on the other place much recently, sorry for that, but ive...ive had other things on my mind recently. im not going to go into it much atm, but i have been spending less time online than what i have been previously.

Comment

The vid is there! *jumps up and down* But I cannot see it! YT doesn't work at my work computer... Not fair Now I have to hurry home Well nope I cannot yet cause I set my alarm clock an hour later today and I have more than 3 hours of work missing for this month already... You cannot do this to me Blen

Hi BB I think both these place are a bit silent recently, see that everyone is busy. I have a break for a food but have to finish some task yet

Comment

Hi Sen

yeah i guess it just gets that way sometimes hey

Comment

Hi BB.

No worries. You know you can always come and go here when you want. We'll keep your safehouse warm and cosy for when you need it.

Edit - sorry SeN I'm trying to upload it to Filefront now but they have no servers free at the moment.

Comment

ohhh good, warm and cozy safehouse just what is needed

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Afternoon everyone.

I have another music vid up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmZlxedRfs. (SeN - I finished it )

Now don't lynch me - it's not Ronon & Keller. In fact it felt really weird having to cut him out altogether. The hero is someone else entirely.

Could you let me know if you all can see it? I have a little message saying that it is blocked in some countries but I don't know which ones. I think I'll upload it to the site that SeN suggested last week as well.
                Blenca! What did you do to me? My eyes!! I was expecting Jenn/Kiryk or something!

As far as the SGA movie, the only thing I am hoping for is that Atlantis gets back to Pegasus where it belongs.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So you can see it in the US, Misi? That's good.

Yeah sorry about that. But SeN and I have this new obsession. It's all the fault of that Dark Angel fic. Read it and come on over to the dark side.

Comment

I've had to take my contact lenses out and I read the bolded word as beginning with an 'f'

Good chapter of Runner, I agree.
                    shame on you...but ya know.... No comment!!!! (don't want to get modded!)

I will not be interested in the SGA movie if it has Mckeller in it, honestly I would rather it have NO mckay! (but you all know that!) Ok after that vid, I will have to try the fic blen is pimping!
                    Last edited by Rac80; 09 April 2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

*claps hands* Ohhh Rache, read it! It certainly grabbed mine and SeN's imaginations.

Comment

Checking out my new avitar. Came across the pic ages ago, and knew I had to do something with it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Aah! You can't see the writing on it! Still love the pic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Blen, the vid is not available in my country! Could you put it on rapidshare for me? I wanna see it! Please?

*claps hands* Ohhh Rache, read it! It certainly grabbed mine and SeN's imaginations.
                            Yeah, you will love it

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Checking out my new avitar. Came across the pic ages ago, and knew I had to do something with it!
                            I love the avi Maybe you could show us the original pic

Comment

I've already sent it to you by e-mail SeN But just in case you didn't get it, here it is on Filefront.

http://files.filefront.com/Music+of+.../fileinfo.html

Misi - what is it supposed to say?

Comment

Hey y'all. I finally managed to add another chapter to what has become an epic fic.

Back Home - Ch. 13

Enjoy, and please leave feedback.
                                . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X