Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -grins- Oh, GG, I'm on Team Edward, too. I just want Jacob for myself.

Here you go.

sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

glad your liking the fic not too confusing i hope

Comment

-drools- Thanks, GG!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
          glad your liking the fic not too confusing i hope
          Nope. I'm able to keep up . Waiting on the water to boil for my hot choclate, while I take another brake from baking and food prep for tomorrow . Another chapter or two would be nice, but you know, no pressure *wink, wink*.

sig by DG .
          I can be found here:

Comment

right im off to bed, have written a few more chapters so hopefully i can out them up tomorrow, ill let you guys know

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
              Sneaking in while trying to avoid the baking (I love to bake, but there's too much to do!).

Perkin: Love the new chapters! Doing a great job!

BB: Beatles! Yay! And that song fits them well. I could do with more Beatles spam .

Right now my best friend is my husband. I love my mom, but we are very different, though we do love talking and shopping and watching old movies and TV shows. But I can talk to my Hubby about anything, and even if we don't really care about the show/movie on, I still sit down and watch with him, and vice versa. I really don't like Football and he can't stand Stargate (except for the movie). We read books together and have long drawn out debates (some people mistake them for arguments/fights becasue they can get so heated) about everything (pop culture to history to current events, etc). We don't always see eye to eye, but that helps keep the relationship going. It'd be boring otherwise. Kind of on the outs with my oldest friend who calls me her best friend. Thing is, I love her, but I can't share everything with her. She's gone on such a different path from me that it's hard to talk about anything or do anything together. Sucks, becasue we always had fun.
              Hubby and I can be like that too. I spent YEARSSSS watching star trek the next generation with him because he loved it (I hate the show still ) but "the things we do for love" makes it fun!
              Ok back to the baking... pies and veggies are done... still working on the breads!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    Those are cute
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought so too. I had to share 'em.

Comment

I thought so too. I had to share 'em.
                        Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite desserts..... YUM!

Happy Thanksgiving
                        to everyone celebrating tomorrow, and I bid you goodnight.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                          Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite desserts..... YUM!

Happy Thanksgiving
                          to everyone celebrating tomorrow, and I bid you goodnight.

mine too. I've been making a few today

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                            right im off to bed, have written a few more chapters so hopefully i can out them up tomorrow, ill let you guys know
                            Few chapters during an evening? You are quick. I cannot write so fast at all. And I still had no time to read the story... Hopefully today. But House was awsome Extended episode Why don't we have longer episodes on SGA? Maybe cause of ther Titanic it is better... I just imagined longer BS... No way

Well I have to do something, see ya later

Comment

Morning Sen

Comment

Morning everyone.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to those who celebrate it.

I hope you enjoy your pies.

Perkin - I'm at work all day but you can e-mail me your next chapters & I'll check them tonight if you want.

Edit - - I see I already have them. I'll check them & let you have them back tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X