Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, not to be a downer, but I studied in psych class that subliminal messaging actually doesn't work.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Aside from Stargate currently? Dr Who! EUReKA, CSI: Las Vegas, NCIS and Mentalist - although if I miss that I won't pitch a fit. That's it. I'm starting to get into The Unit, but I don't watch that much tv.
      tv at my house: i watch NCIS when i get the chance, the occassional law and order, but I am not excited about anything on tv right now. (ok not been excited about any tv since the whole mckeller mess hit the fan )

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Well, not to be a downer, but I studied in psych class that subliminal messaging actually doesn't work.

nope it doesn't! one of those nice "theories" that proved to be all hot air. Also listening to audio tapes while you sleep will not help you learn a language.

Comment

Well then crap have to find another way to get the two of them naked in a room together
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps we could bribe TPTB into giving us that scene DG. I'll raid SBs piggy bank and see how much money I can find...

Do we think 68p will do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Perhaps we could bribe TPTB into giving us that scene DG. I'll raid SBs piggy bank and see how much money I can find...

Do we think 68p will do it?
            I have $2.20 american on me!

i can not say how THRILLED i am that Gero is NOT working for the stargate franchise...if they had only fired him a year ago!

Comment

I have $4.38

no kidding if only Gero was gone by the end of S4 S5 could have been better at least
              sigpic

Comment

Yes indeed. I just pity the people who he works with now. Their show will be taking a nose dive I think.

I'm just really curious about what the SGA movie (if it ever happens) will be like. Do you think they will dare show even the tiniest hint of McKeller, as most people hate it? Or will they plough on regardless and make us all hate the movie as well?

Comment

I hope that they would rather not turn their fans against them and would there for keep that out of the movie or change it. Course these are the people that listened to one man who wanted to full fill his own sick twisted fantasy and not the millions of people who watch the show so they may still not care about the fans that made ths show a susccess in the first place.
                  sigpic

Comment

I only liked Gero when he wrote "Be All My Sins Remember'd", b/c that eppy PWNED with all awesomeness

But then he wrote McKeller.
                    Ugh.

btw, I am now discovering random classic Disney movies that I never knew about...and pretty much all of them have Hayley Mills in 'em Yay Hayley Mills.

Okay, that was random. It's time for some Tesla love *runs off to ruffle Tesla's hair*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

True DG. Perhaps he was really persuasive and convinced them all what a brilliant idea it would be. As everyone just adores Rodney, everyone will be just over the moon about it. And of course in BS as that man was directing as well, so there was no-one else there to say how cr*p it all looked. But now he's gone, he can't go poking his nose in and make horrible suggestions.

There was a mention in Joe's blog about some doors being opened and others being slammed shut. Lets hope that was Jennifer throwing Rodney out and slamming the door in his face.

Edit - Mimsy - hope you enjoy your ruffling.

Comment

True DG. Perhaps he was really persuasive and convinced them all what a brilliant idea it would be. As everyone just adores Rodney, everyone will be just over the moon about it. And of course in BS as that man was directing as well, so there was no-one else there to say how cr*p it all looked. But now he's gone, he can't go poking his nose in and make horrible suggestions.

There was a mention in Joe's blog about some doors being opened and others being slammed shut. Lets hope that was Jennifer throwing Rodney out and slamming the door in his face.

I am praying for a HUGE RESET button so Mckeller will only exist in some evil other universe!
                        joe's blog sounds excited and that makes me nervous....

Comment

I adore Rodney But NOT with Jenn He wasn't even Rodney-ish with her, which made me so I was like, WTF HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY RODNEY?!!! I was NOT happy So technically...maybe they were BOTH clones

Anyhoo, yes, I am thoroughly enjoying the ruffling.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And me, Rache. He got very excited about Whispers. And look how that turned out

A big reset button should about cover everything. I don't want McKeller, I don't want Ronon/Amelia, I don't want Atlantis on earth and I don't want Jennifer turned into a complete half wit. If it turned out that all the last half of season 5 was in Rodney's mind and had been planted there by the evil Asgard then that would suit me down to the ground.

Edit - I agree Mimsy. They turned Rodney into a simpering idiot as well.

Comment

I know, yes, PLEASE how about a GINORMOUS reset button that fixes EVERYTHING including bringing Liz back (although that'll probably never happen b/c they...oooh *evil mumbling* )
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now everyone. Stupid headache keeps coming & going.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X