Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the JFT, Abydonian Princess!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Welcome to the JFT, Abydonian Princess, and thunk away!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Abydonian Princess!!

I could keep going forever

Comment

Just a quick question from a non-regular, but a great admirer of Joe's. Have any of you seen the the movie The Other Sister, made in 1999? Joe is in it and looks like a babe in arms, he's sooooo young. Also, his hair must have been gelled to the max, because only one cowlick keeps popping up.

If you have seen it, any pics would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

YAY thanks for the welcome guys!
            Nice place you've got here...

AP

Comment

Comment

Pretty pics S.G.C

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Thanks Moomin

Comment

Last Ones For Now

Comment

You know, That desk looks a lot bigger there than it does in the show.

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                          I don't think it's fair to have to pay for having your picture taken with the actors. How much is it? The convention guys shouldn't want to make profit out of everything, the tickets are expensive enough as it is...
                          Having studied for my microeconomics exam, I know that is called 'two part tariff'
                          The gold passes were around $500 U.S because of the set tour. I think the prices are somewhat reasonable. I had no interest in taking individual photos with the stars.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            Just a quick question from a non-regular, but a great admirer of Joe's. Have any of you seen the the movie The Other Sister, made in 1999? Joe is in it and looks like a babe in arms, he's sooooo young. Also, his hair must have been gelled to the max, because only one cowlick keeps popping up.

Thanks!!!

I don't have pics handy but I loved Joe in that movie. He was adorable and sweet and he looked about 20 years old. Hard to believe he was in his early 30's. Course, he doesn't look almost 40 now. My aunt and friends at work still wo'nt believe he's older than 30. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              *Is green jealous*
                              Thank you all for sharing your pics and reports!!
                              No offense to anyone... but all the photos with Joe I've seen so far are the same. I mean, he is always at least one head taller than any of you. Are you all short or he's freaking tall??
                              That's a lie...

Joe's 6ft dead, according to the man himself...which makes him 3in taller than I...shame we were sat down for my pic with him...cos it made me look shorter...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

Thanks!!!
                                Go to *this* site, they have a couple pics from that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X