Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Pics like that warm a slasher's heart...not that I don't like McShep, but wrong slash in my case...
    Which type of slash do you like then???

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
      Which type of slash do you like then???

Ummmm...maybe my pairing preference is best addressed via PM...

I can understand the confusion - anyone would think McShep was the only slashable pairing on SGA...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ummmm...maybe my pairing preference is best addressed via PM...

I can understand the confusion - anyone would think McShep was the only slashable pairing on SGA...
        We all have our preferences

Comment

Not at all actually, even as a shipper i can see the multiple potential slashy pairings os SGA. This is a cast in which almost everyone has chemistry with everyone and that includes the guys.
          There is McKay/Sheppard, McKay/Beckett, McKay/Ronon, McKay everyone really. Ronon/Sheppard, Ronon isn't as easily interchangeable as McKay or Sheppard are. And so it goes, i just name these ones because honestly Sheppard and McKay are the ones that have most chemistry with absolutely all of the guys.
          And how could i forget Major Dimples?, i love how he snarks McKay, lol.

Comment

G'Day dear thunkers! I hope you're all okay and noone feels as bad as I do...

Thanks a lot for the link to the con report Eli! *huggles*

Spoiler:
            -John loves Rodney and lives for giving him a hard time.

Ahhh! That really makes my day go brighter. Wonderful news! *thunk*

Great pics everyone

Allestian - LOL I love this caption... We'll see what he says tomorrow
            Last edited by Freyja; 30 March 2006, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              Not at all actually, even as a shipper i can see the multiple potential slashy pairings os SGA. This is a cast in which almost everyone has chemistry with everyone and that includes the guys.
              There is McKay/Sheppard, McKay/Beckett, McKay/Ronon, McKay everyone really. Ronon/Sheppard, Ronon isn't as easily interchangeable as McKay or Sheppard are. And so it goes, i just name these ones because honestly Sheppard and McKay are the ones that have most chemistry with absolutely all of the guys.
              And how could i forget Major Dimples?, i love how he snarks McKay, lol.
              Not denying the slashability of McKay and Sheppard, cos damn, the snark itself can be considered foreplay of the highest order. If slash was ever going to be canon, this is where it's at really...

It's just not where my mind sees things...and even though I read it, it makes me crave for more decent writers in my slashdom...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Back on the topic of thunking...

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  Good Morning (well, here in Washington anyway)Thunkers!

Do you live in Washington, DC?

Comment

I think you remember yesterday, when my ShepClone drank too much beer... After that he looked like this...

Spoiler:

F'sSC: Nooo I'm not druuunkeeen...
                    Freyja: I see.

Btw: I found a really beautiful picture of Atlantis:
                    Spoiler:

Beanie -
                    It's just not where my mind sees things...and even though I read it, it makes me crave for more decent writers in my slashdom...
                    Sorry I don't know how to interprete this Do you mean that you want more slash-writers who bring more... feelings in their stories and less sex and so on?

SGC - Cool avatar!

Comment

Back on the topic of thunking...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/Prototype596/Sheppard/SGA101_402.jpg[/IMG]

My favorite topic!

Comment

Good Good....

Comment

Good Good....

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/Prototype596/Sheppard/underground220.jpg[/IMG]

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/Prototype596/Sheppard/underground0111vy.jpg[/IMG]

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/Prototype596/Sheppard/suspicion0273qi.jpg[/IMG]
                          Oh yes, thats got me thunking!!! Thud!

Comment

Fine...

I'll put them all in Spoiler tags. You know why

Spoiler:

Comment

Lets not stop there!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                                Btw: I found a really beautiful picture of Atlantis:
                                Spoiler:
                                That is beautiful...I love that city like woah!

Beanie -
                                Sorry I don't know how to interprete this Do you mean that you want more slash-writers who bring more... feelings in their stories and less sex and so on?
                                I'm trying to decide if it's lack of sleep in general, or too much last night...

What I meant was, that I'd like to see more good writers writing my preferred pairing...cos there are hundreds of brilliant McShep writers...

Back to the regualr scheduled thunking me thinks...since this subject is not everyone's cup of tea...

Comment

Working...
                                X