Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolove
    Here's a photo of Joe signing my banner. Click for bigger version.

Ooh nice pic! Ta for that!

Thanks to everyone for sharing tidbits and stuff from the con. It's great for us who weren't there!!

Comment

Because I'm in the mood for whumpage.

... ok, ok, when am I not in the mood for whumpage

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Ohhhh whumpage!!!!

Comment

Hmm tied up Sheppard and a bit of whumpage. I know I'm going to have a good day today.

Comment

Did somebody mention whump? Yes Moo, it was you!

Credit to Flo.
            sigpic

Comment

Aww he so needs a hug...anybody care to join me?

LOL.

Comment

Off topic? Um, yeah... what's that? I love Joe/Shep! There.

Potions - The gold passes make no difference at all for the photos op. The photo-ops are bought seperately. It's quite nice when you're in line for autographs though because waiting is such a pain.
                I don't think it's fair to have to pay for having your picture taken with the actors. How much is it? The convention guys shouldn't want to make profit out of everything, the tickets are expensive enough as it is...
                Having studied for my microeconomics exam, I know that is called 'two part tariff'

BTW: The sweater is so much talked about, I think it has a life on its own. The man sure knows how to dress. I like the sweater-shirt combination he always does, looks so casual and yet well-dressed... *dreams away*
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Awesome pics, Cindy and Cute. You guys look great. As does Joe. And coolness. One of you got him with the sweater on. ONe off.

So guys, how tall are you each? Just for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Did somebody mention whump? Yes Moo, it was you!
                    What can I say. I hate myself sometimes.

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Okay funny captions for those pics...

Pic 1

Sheppard: I can hear the fan girls coming...

Pic 2

Sheppard: Hello ladies, could you let me go now?

Comment

I think we should keep him tied up a little longer!

Comment

Come on the ladies get the water and the shirt cutters.

Comment

Yeah, Joe is just dreamy. He was really taken back by how big the poster was when he signed it. LOL.
                            Thankfully, mine's a smaller version than that... However, equally as pretty...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                              Come on the ladies get the water and the shirt cutters.

The only water I'm getting is going to be from YET another cold shower....
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey dear thunkers!

cindy - Guh you are so lucky... He looks so damn good on your photo, I'm so very jealous *sigh* I'm happy for you! That must have been a wonderful moment... God, Joe hugged you... *dead*

Allestian - Te-he Your really good in writing captions, do you know that?

I wish you all a good start into the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X