No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me: Of course we are gonna play nice, we always do.

BRING OUT THE NEKKIDNESS!
    sigpic

Comment

Shep: Look, I've had about all the nekkidness I can stand in a twenty-four hour period. Can't we play something else?
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Me: Oh I suppose we can. Trippy, any ideas.

Shep: Oh no, she's letting Trippy decide...this can't be good...for me anyway
        sigpic

Comment

well, trippy, you are gonna be on your own...i am tired (its been a long day)...so i am gonna take shep and go to beddie bye

g'nite all!
          sigpic

Comment

Night PM!

I just noticed they moved the My Controls link back to where it was. I'm getting all confused again (which, granted, is not hard to do ).

Comment

Night, PM.

Shep: Well, I was going to suggest another pillow fight, but I think PM took her pillows with her.

Shep: Oh well. Guess we could just get drunk.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Yes, goodnite!

C'mon Shep!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                  I just noticed they moved the My Controls link back to where it was. I'm getting all confused again (which, granted, is not hard to do ).
                  I noticed that, too! My head is spinning.
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Heya guys, back again post-crashing out all afternoon...

Anyway, I'm alright...just had a bit of a nasty buggy type thing - it's so not good trying to talk to people about jobs when you are practically coughing up a lung...

As to VK, she's home on Sunday, but she's also got the nasty as well...don't look at me, you cannot infect people when they are miles away and you only talk on the phone or by MSN...

So Linzi, Flo and Trippy can stop worrying now...but thanks...
                    (((Beanie & VK)))
                    Coughing huh ? Well, I still have this great cough syrup tasting like caramel that we talked about a long time ago... I could give a bottle to you, you know what to do with it... I'm sure Shep could come in handy too

Awww, Gwenn is not feeling good either... Here's another bottle for you !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Well, it's a quarter to 2 in the morning here in the eastern US, so I should go get some sleep. Good night, all; sweet Sheppy dreams!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Yes, it's getting late. Goodnight all.
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          (((Beanie & VK)))
                          Coughing huh ? Well, I still have this great cough syrup tasting like caramel that we talked about a long time ago... I could give a bottle to you, you know what to do with it... I'm sure Shep could come in handy too

Caramel cough syrup and Shep. 'sigh' What more could a girl who's not feeling well ask for?

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            (((Beanie & VK)))

*cough* I'm not feeling well either... does that syrup come with Shepdrops , *cough*cough*

Ladies... get better.... we need you well and strong to survive these months.... and how is going to get a hold of Sheps arms, we still need volunteers

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              Night PM!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...08041_0001.jpg
                              LOL! I hadn't got used to its new place yet (ask Mer, we've been commiserating all day), so it's juuuuuuust fine with me that it's back where it belongs!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                LOL! I hadn't got used to its new place yet (ask Mer, we've been commiserating all day), so it's juuuuuuust fine with me that it's back where it belongs!
                                I even stooped to whining about it in the forum changes thread But it's fixed now, yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X