Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Oh and i made a Todd Wallie it's not great and this is going to be my last piece of artwork...for now that is i just want to try and finish up some of the calenders I've been working on
    Spoiler:

and here's the same Wallie but i had a little bit of color to it
    I like them...

..but since
    I'm the color Black
    and I´m White the answer would be

"Oh you devious wraithlord! You can not hide your black devilish intentions behind those fine pieces of art. Justice will strike you,and cleanse whatever evil hides behind that ingenious mask of yours. And so the forces of all that is good and pure will once again prevail against the countless rotten hordes of evil."

....hate those silly tests
    sigpic
    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
    Spoiler:
    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
      The bald one can be Pelado, because Peladophobia is the fear of bald people!
      It's like khuzdophobia, fear of dwarves. I wonder if there are any dwarf wraiths?? Hey I thought of a few more names, how 'bout Telli Savallis, you know the show from the 70s, or yes Yule as Yule Brinner (I think someone already said this) or Gordon from Sesame Street. I of course saw all of these shows in reruns.

wwii/ wraith cake
      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

There's way to many posts to quote so i thought I'd do this instead.

Rachelle, Wraithworshipper, LiquidSky, Shanthaia, Icarium, toomuchcaf and to anybody else who made some artwork - you all made some wonderful artwork i love them all great job.

Hi Degilwen if you want to upload some of my sigs you can.

Welcome to the club Wraith~Girl.

I didn't realize you had a LJ naamiaiset I friended you hope that's ok.

Thanks for the link Karhedron I'm the color Black

Yeah that sounds like me alright.

No i don't mind Icarium.

Oh and i made a Todd Wallie it's not great and this is going to be my last piece of artwork...for now that is i just want to try and finish up some of the calenders I've been working on
        Spoiler:

OH no - you are my mortal enemy - but I still love your wallpapers

sigpic

Comment

No i don't mind Icarium.

Spoiler:

*sighs*
          At last Todd wallie and a beautiful one
          You mentioned calendars? *dances and sings*

Icarium

Edit: BTW I'm Blue
          You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.

Comment

Hey I just did the colour test. I'm a red:

Red
            You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

wwii

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
              Hey I just did the colour test. I'm a red:

wwii
              So you're my enemy, just like Shantaia

Icarium

Comment

Those tests don't mean anything...

Hmm, Wraithlord made a Todd wallpaper... *Drool*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                  So you're my enemy, just like Shantaia

Icarium
                  On the first question it asked "what if your teacher or boss yells at you for something you didn't do and won't hear your excuses. What do you do?"

Wish terror would rain down on them
                  Throw a tantrum
                  Go camping

I said "go camping" so I guess that makes me a red.

wwii

Comment

I said so too and I am green

sigpic

Comment

Me! Thats the one wraith I didn´t care about being killed. A Queen is supposed to sit in that chair. Not some wannabe-king with a bad barber
                      Hey, that wraith "king" thing does not have a bad barber. If I remember correctly, Todd replaced his head and shoulders with gigi hair removal.

Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

@ Wraithlord Can you give me a Link to your Sigs or they here on board? Your Wallies are great I like they....

@ Shanthaia and Icarium A BIG THANK YOU THAT I CAN UPLOAD YOUR SIGS INTO THE GALLERY OF PLANET WRAITH TANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR WORK IS AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                          Thanks Fainne and Wraithworshipper

Is there anybody who doesn't love THAT Wraith?
                          ;p
                          http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ordsmall-1.jpg
                          http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...Wraithlord.jpg

Icarium
                          you're on a roll with these wallpapers.

I didn't realize you had a LJ naamiaiset I friended you hope that's ok.
                          I added you back.

Spoiler:
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Wallpapers/toddwallie.jpg
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...lliecolour.jpg
                          todd and his true love.

I took the color quiz. I'm green, it sounds very wraith-like :
                          You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by MCH
                            Ok when do I start, directions to training ground please. I presume this is an international team.

Of course we will need a WDC team strip designed.
                            A list of available Wraith for the back room team:- for example we need the following

Boot boys,
                            Dietitans
                            Physio team (at least one per rugby team player.)< Is that what they are calling those now?>

(Shanthaia can play but is also our offical culling forecaster, on account of the wonderful culling siggys)

I found these sayings:-

"Beautiful woman are often ill-fated"
                            If you changed that to "Beautiful Wraith are often ill-fated"
                            Poor Steve, Eric and all the rest of the beautiful Wraith so cruelly got rid of by the writers.

"Beauty is a feast in itself"
                            I have had a lovely feast tonight of 20 pages and not one bit of indigestion, but MUST I really MUST get some sleep.

MCH

PS 395 pages another 5 pages and we're up to 400 pages!!!!!

Posted By Wraithie
                            I have a copy of MS Streets and Trips. You provide the directions, and I'll provide the maps!
                            Wraithie. where in the world/galaxy would you like to hold the tourament???
                            Wraithie spoiler
                            Spoiler:
                            Before you start Wraithie I don't have the correct directions to gutter galaxy, I found nothng when I goggle'd it or is it google'd it, anyway I usually find going straight down does help to find the gutter.......
                            PS please read your emails, I sent some non WDC photos

Wraithie do you have another scientific name for a Physio team? I theought a Physio was just that. Remember I'm dyslexic so jargon confuses me, so keep it simple

Spoiler:
                            and cleanish

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I finally caught up!

@ Shanthaia, I LOVE that seaside sig. Thankyou, Penny really needs to stop checking out those rip off travel mags!
                              @ Veldt, great artwork
                              @ Wraith~Girl, welcome
                              @ Degilwen, feel free to put my sigs up
                              @ Icarium, love the Todd wallie.

@ everyone I missed, sorry but it is first thing in the morning, I did see all the work, but 14 pages is a lot to catch up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post

and I´m White the answer would be

"Oh you devious wraithlord! You can not hide your black devilish intentions behind those fine pieces of art. Justice will strike you,and cleanse whatever evil hides behind that ingenious mask of yours. And so the forces of all that is good and pure will once again prevail against the countless rotten hordes of evil."

....hate those silly tests
                                Tehee, is this going to be a cockfight? Just because you both are the only males in here (as far as I know)

Spoiler:

oh really? I'll miss your artworks. But I really like your Toddles- wallie. Damn I wish they had already shown this episode...
                                It's like khuzdophobia, fear of dwarves. I wonder if there are any dwarf wraiths?? Hey I thought of a few more names, how 'bout Telli Savallis, you know the show from the 70s, or yes Yule as Yule Brinner (I think someone already said this) or Gordon from Sesame Street. I of course saw all of these shows in reruns.

wwii/ wraith cake
                                oh poor Telli Savalas – I always liked watching Kojak. I’d really prefer Pelado for I didn’t like that Wraith.
                                On the first question it asked "what if your teacher or boss yells at you for something you didn't do and won't hear your excuses. What do you do?"

Wish terror would rain down on them
                                Throw a tantrum
                                Go camping

I said "go camping" so I guess that makes me a red.

wwii
                                I also said “go camping” but I’m white. I know those tests don’t mean anything, but they are entertaining ;D
                                Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                                Hey, that wraith "king" thing does not have a bad barber. If I remember correctly, Todd replaced his head and shoulders with gigi hair removal.

Spoiler:
                                Loool – did you ever watch “Police Acedemy”? I can’t remember which one it was but once Mahony exchanged the shampoo with superglue. That was hilarious!!!

MCH you are dyslexic? wow, that's admirable that you catch up everything in here. I'm impressed

Comment

Working...
                                X