Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
    Then we can WRITE the stories we want to SEE. With lots of Wraiths and they never get killed.

LS
    that would be wonderful.

Spoiler:
    but we have to keep ronon.

Comment

400 wraith-filled pages!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
        I got Blue :

You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.

LS - That effect you used in the wallpaper does make me a bit dizzy if I look at it for too long.

Karhedren: I like your wallpaper. I just use paint to do my simple sigs and I'm still trying to figure out how to put thumbnails in my posts, so you're way ahead of me!

Welcome, Wraith-girl!

Good heavens, you people have been busy! So many pages to catch up on...
        If you upload pics from your comp with the upload tool for posts, do not place the pic in the message. It automatically attaches them as thumbnails when you go to post the message. Also, try looking at the code for other people's thumbnails when you go to reply to their posts. You can see the code for how they did it!

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
        Omgish! I got a kitten and named it Ronan!
        Good name! I always liked the Celtic surname 'MacRonan', but then I had a crush on a literature warrior character named Quilta MacRonan!

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
        Got myself the latest trialversion of Photoshop. Don´t know if thats a good one or if there are less complicated out there. As I said before..I had nothing to do with such programs until now.
        Photoshop is good. There really is a lot to it, though. Just keep playing, and never forget the 'edit' button.

Originally posted by Karhedron
        Bold : You don´t have to worry about me . Thats just a left over from my old job. Did many nightshifts. So since I´m able to decide WHEN to work I tend to sleep in the daytime. I just love the night
        Not too worried about you. I'm a night owl by nature who's trying to live by the lighted world's schedule. Besides, outdoor gardening is much easier when you can actually see what you're trying to prune!
        Wraithie
        Needs lots of tiny outdoor lights.

Ehhh yap. But interesting. [/QUOTE]
        sigpic

Comment

OMG! 400 posts! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            that would be wonderful.

Spoiler:
            but we have to keep ronon.
            OK, We will keep Ronon but, not Kavanagh.

Question does my Steve wally make people too dizzy?, If I does than I will remove it. I don't want anyone get sick because of it.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
              If you upload pics from your comp with the upload tool for posts, do not place the pic in the message. It automatically attaches them as thumbnails when you go to post the message. Also, try looking at the code for other people's thumbnails when you go to reply to their posts. You can see the code for how they did it!
              Ah, so that's it. I'll try it next time.
              Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                OK, We will keep Ronon but, not Kavanagh.

Question does my Steve wally make people too dizzy?, If I does than I will remove it. I don't want anyone get sick because of it.

LS
                karl (lead wraith in midway) can feed on kavanagh. no fainting this time!

your WP should be fine? it's behind a spoiler.

Comment

Congratulations WraithWorshipper on your 400 th post. Your just trailing behind me. You will probably surpass me because, I don't post as much as I like to. RL get in the way.

LS

Comment

sorry. I didn't notice til LS pointed out 400 pages that I'd hit the 400 posts mark.
                    sigpic

Comment

We got to celebrate our big 400. WraithWorshipper and me just reached our 400 th post. We reached our 400 page. We'll get Shawn to bring us some wine for our celebration he can celebrate with us. He'll have to fed first of, course.

LS

Comment

Not sure if I have any chianti, though. I have sangria!
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder what kind of wine Shawn will bring?, I don't have any wine at the moment.

LS

Comment

Didn't someone once say in a siggie that Shawn believed that friends should be served with fava beans and a good chianti?
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 16 May 2008, 02:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chianti and Fava beans with a Rotisserie chicken, green beans and, a fresh salad.

LS

Comment

WraithWorshipper are you on imagerote? Your siggy looks different.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X