Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html#cutid1

just scroll down to the three "the hive" wraith.
    Rocky, Astor and Edward are all the same wraith, same tattoo. There's a scene with his jacket off, but I'm pretty sure it's the same wraith, same hair too.
    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Tell bf you have an obsession with green guys with long white hair
      Lol. He knows I like the wraith, he just isn't sure what they are. I think he assumes they are ghosties.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
        Rocky, Astor and Edward are all the same wraith, same tattoo. There's a scene with his jacket off, but I'm pretty sure it's the same wraith, same too.
        it isn't the same wraith. their clothes, hair and voices are all different. at first, I thought there were only two... it is kind of hard to tell.

Comment

I think there should be a episode specifically dedicated to identifying the wraith. They can all go to Atlantis, line up, and get nametags.

Sheppard: "Ok, here you go Steve. No, we don't have blue ones. Well, you'll just have to live with it! Todd, Todd! Let go of Rodney. Thats a nametag. No, it does not blow up. Don't look at me like that Steve."

[/url]

Comment

Okay, I'm going to log off for the night. I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and maybe write a little and maybe watch a rerun of something wraithie and then I'm going to have a little sleep and, and and...

I think I asked this before, but do you think CH or JL has a blog like Andee F does?? If they do, I want to post in order to tell them how great they are!!

wwii/ wraith cake
            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

The Wraith rock! They should be given WAY more credit! Plus, they're just plain awesomeness. I mean, where would SGA be without Wraiths? It'd like SG-1 without the Goa'uld or the Jaffa or something...they should go on strike.
              STOP KILLING WEIR!!!
              Seriously, she's died HOW many times now?!

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MCH
                Ok there are ladies rugby teams too you know. So the dream team plus a coach would be??????
                Coach:- TODD.
                Originally Posted by Naa
                how about this... WDC members as the rugby team and todd is our coach.
                Ok when do I start, directions to training ground please. I presume this is an international team.

Of course we will need a WDC team strip designed.
                A list of available Wraith for the back room team:- for example we need the following

Boot boys,
                Dietitans
                Physio team (at least one per rugby team player.)

(Shanthaia can play but is also our offical culling forecaster, on account of the wonderful culling siggys)

I found these sayings:-

"Beautiful woman are often ill-fated"
                If you changed that to "Beautiful Wraith are often ill-fated"
                Poor Steve, Eric and all the rest of the beautiful Wraith so cruelly got rid of by the writers.

"Beauty is a feast in itself"
                I have had a lovely feast tonight of 20 pages and not one bit of indigestion, but MUST I really MUST get some sleep.

MCH

PS 395 pages another 5 pages and we're up to 400 pages!!!!!
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith~Girl View Post
                  The Wraith rock! They should be given WAY more credit! Plus, they're just plain awesomeness. I mean, where would SGA be without Wraiths? It'd like SG-1 without the Goa'uld or the Jaffa or something...they should go on strike.
                  yes then do indeed rock. we give them the credit they deserve. (mabe a little more than)
                  welcome to the WDC, the more worshippers the better!!
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    Originally posted by MCH View Post

Poor Steve, Eric and all the rest of the beautiful Wraith so cruelly got rid of by the writers.

would go so well with my man below. we only got to enjoy him for what, 2 min. but what a great 2min they were
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                      What about Fred?

Spoiler:
                      I LOVE this guy! Same actor portrayed Goggle Boy in Sateda (above ground scenes - dark room fight scene with Ronon was Bam Bam). This is a pic of him in Travelers, I believe.

Did we decide on a name? He's the one who took Larrin's foot and flipped her - LOVED that move - totally cool!

Coach:- Ronan????? that if you can pursuad him to leave his weapon behind.

Das-: Michael plays for Chelsle? Please!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!! at least then Manchester United.
                      Ok there are ladies rugby teams too you know. So the dream team plus a coach would be??????
                      Coach:- TODD.

So many new pictures and siggys to many WDC people to mention love them all thank you.

MCH
                      I already have a coach for the team - and Ronon has his place, too...I posted another comment with the details, can't find it right now...hmmmmm....

Originally posted by Rachelle
                      Wait, what about Baldwin?
                      Dang! That's good!! But I've already used Jean-Luc...

Hey! How about that for a last name? Jean-Luc Baldwin??? Could call him either then...

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper
                      Aaaahhhh. I found the belly.
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmmm...I'm more interested in what lies below... *wriggles eyebrows*

And yeah, I'm a pig.

Oink.

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                      OKAY! Then I re-instate my vote to call him "Rocky"!
                      Alas - he was already named Edward (well, the one with the long goatee and sleeveless. I like Edward for him, it sounds nasty, and goes so well with 'Sleazyhands'.

I'm not sure how many Wraith were in that episode. All had the same tattoo, it seems, but I think their chin hair is different in each. I think there are just two - and I do think they are supposed to be different, based on chin hair (though I haven't watched it in a while).

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Did we decide on a name? He's the one who took Larrin's foot and flipped her - LOVED that move - totally cool!
                        I named him...FRED!

Hmmm...I'm more interested in what lies below... *wriggles eyebrows*

And yeah, I'm a pig.
                        Then I guess we are both pigs...teehee

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Ever seen this? H&H Season 3 Episodes.

Only 2 eps left. Which one is the best? Common Ground, or Echoes?
                          H&H Season one needs votes too. 'Defiant One' will be out soon if it doesn't get votes, poor Greg.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=46

Ashimjara It would be nice to see *more* of Todd....
                          I am going to ask JM on his blog if there is any possibility of a shirtless male wraith ever popping up on our screens. There will of course be a completely rational reason why there is a half naked wraith on screen, just need to think of it.

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          nope - how he got captured - read on FF.net and on the 10000 chevrons thread

He sleeps in his basket with a nice cuddly blanket and a teddy
                          Yay, he still has the teddy, i wasn't sure of its fate.

Welcome Wraith Girl
                          Last edited by BlueJay; 10 May 2008, 10:26 PM.
                          sigpic
                          FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                            Ish why I check in several times a day, and sometimes at night!
                            At night?! You're more addicted than I

Welcome Wraith~Girl!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post

Then I guess we are both pigs...teehee
                              there's nothing bad about being a pig - pigs a very intelligent creatures

I think there should be a episode specifically dedicated to identifying the wraith. They can all go to Atlantis, line up, and get nametags.

Sheppard: "Ok, here you go Steve. No, we don't have blue ones. Well, you'll just have to live with it! Todd, Todd! Let go of Rodney. Thats a nametag. No, it does not blow up. Don't look at me like that Steve."
                              that's an awesome idea! And one after another wraith mysteriously disppears

welcome Wraith~Girl - be aware of the nametag thing, not that you also get a new name when Rachelle gets lost in her work enthusiasm

Comment

Welcome Wraith~Girl

(Shanthaia can play but is also our offical culling forecaster, on account of the wonderful culling siggys)

"Beauty is a feast in itself"
                                I have had a lovely feast tonight of 20 pages and not one bit of indigestion, but MUST I really MUST get some sleep.

MCH

PS 395 pages another 5 pages and we're up to 400 pages!!!!!
                                Thank you

Nice sayings

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X