No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, It's pick on Steve time again. I took a picture add some humour. I really do love Steve he is one of my favourite Wraiths. I hope I don't violate any form rules. I think there is a wallpaper thread somewhere on this form.

LS

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol. Bellybutton. How am I going to explain all these wraith pictures the next time my bf gets on the computer?

Bob: "Uhh, why is his bellybutton circled? Did you do that?!"

[/url]

Comment

[QUOTE=Karhedron;8211027]
        Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post

Aaah..was kind of busy

Mir gehts gut. Die Sonne scheint und ich verwöhne mich mit guter Musik und einem Gläschen Wein. Hoffe dir gehts auch gut?

I´m fine. The suns shining and I treat myself with good music and a glass of whine. Hope your fine too?
        This is cute and funny; I'm not making fun, I have to comment because of a scenario in my private life. When I ask my guy to pour me a glass of wine, he smirks and says "No, you whine enough," and he won't do me the favour and get me a glass!--the bugger. It makes me laugh though. So, I get up to get myself some and he'll say "while you're at it could you make me a cup of coffee".

wwii/ wraith cake
        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
          OK, It's pick on Steve time again. I took a picture add some humour. I really do love Steve he is one of my favourite Wraiths. I hope I don't violate any form rules. I think there is a wallpaper thread somewhere on this form.

LS

Spoiler:
          http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/LiquidSky1/Stevecantmateincapitivitycopy-1.jpg
          I don't think some WDC'ers would give him a choice in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
            Lol. Bellybutton. How am I going to explain all these wraith pictures the next time my bf gets on the computer?

Bob: "Uhh, why is his bellybutton circled? Did you do that?!"
            Tell bf you have an obsession with green guys with long white hair.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              I don't think some WDC'ers would give him a choice in the matter.

sigpic

Comment

Someone direct me to this thread!

So...If everyone is speaking German, I will too! Even though I only had one year in german, I can construct complex sentences:

Ich habe eine Katze!
                Was ist eine "Katze"? I remember my high school German teacher, she was awesome, taught us bad words in German almost right away. (O, those were the days-- it got you interested in learning a second language). When I wouldn't study my vocabulary she would shake her finger at me and say "Du bist eine böse Mädchen." "You, are a BAD girl"
                She would say "Du hast ein Pickel in der Kopf" aber "Du bist ein Vogel Kopf" "You're a pimple head, or you have a pimple in your head" and "Bird brain" or "Bird in your head" and you're suppose to point to your chin and not your cranium. Interesting eh? The "street-eeze" has probably changed since then, but it was funny as hell at the time.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                  Quote:Originally Posted by dasNdanger
                  So, based on that - here's my breakdown of the perfect Wraith rugby team...

#1 - Loosehead Prop – Masked Warrior
                  #2 - Hooker - Sateda's Superwraith
                  #3 - Tighthead Prop – Masked Warrior
                  #4 - Lock - 'Greg' (The Defiant One)
                  #5 - Lock – ‘Rhys’ (Broken Ties)
                  #6 - Blindside Flanker - Masked Warrior
                  #7 - Openside Flanker - Masked Warrior
                  #8 – Number 8 - ‘Jean-Luc’ (The Queen’s badass Wraith)
                  #9 - Scrum Half – Todd (The Playmaker )
                  #10 - Fly Half - ‘Erik' (Allies' Scientist)
                  #11 - Wing – ‘Shawn’ (Condemned)
                  #12 - Inside Center - Bob
                  #13 - Outside Center – ‘Edward Sleazyhands’ (The Hive)
                  #14 - Wing – Keeper (The Rising)
                  #15 - Fullback – Steve

Quote Posted By Toomuchcaf
                  I don't think you could improve on the lineup, even if you tried LOL. I'm going to burst into giggles all morning now.

But I'd hate to be the ref in one of their games. I'd be too scared to penalise them!

Now, to think of a good jersey design, to go with the short shorts, but leather isn't exactly comfy to run in. Uh oh, I just can't think of any, my imagination keeps slipping down to the bare legs. Nice muscles

One important point, who's the coach?
                  Coach:- Ronan????? that if you can pursuad him to leave his weapon behind.

Das-: Michael plays for Chelsle? Please!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!! at least then Manchester United.
                  Ok there are ladies rugby teams too you know. So the dream team plus a coach would be??????
                  Coach:- TODD.

So many new pictures and siggys to many WDC people to mention love them all thank you.

MCH
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                    Ok there are ladies rugby teams too you know. So the dream team plus a coach would be??????
                    Coach:- TODD.
                    how about this... WDC members as the rugby team and todd is our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      *BWAHAHAHAAAA* you girls crack me up. I'm glad I'm german so I understand everything. I wanna have a tame Wraith too. Where did you get yours Shanthaia? Or better: How did you tame him? Does he sleep with you in your bed or does he have his own place to sleep? Körbchen hört sich besser an, war aber nicht sicher, ob "cup" im englischen wirklich passt.
                      did you go to a wraith charming school with him?
                      This is hysterical, ESL, GSL or CSL or everything _SL.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

I have a question! Who is this and what is his name?!
                        Spoiler:
                        This looks like a Jason, or a...hm... Horace?

Comment

I have a question! Who is this and what is his name?!
                          Spoiler:

looks like an Andy or Devon to me
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            jean-luc it is then.
                            Okay, I came late, what are we naming him Rocky, Fred or Mr. Clean? or Bull Moose?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                              Okay, I came late, what are we naming him Rocky, Fred or Mr. Clean? or Bull Moose?
                              http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html#cutid1

just scroll down to the three "the hive" wraith.

Comment

Was ist eine "Katze
                                A cat.

[/url]

Comment

Working...
                                X