No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you like it female wraith and of course i will have gabriel on the feburary section i only have janurary done and it has the keeper so if any one has any requests as to what wraith you want for each month just tell me and i will see what i can do

Comment

More pics from wriathlord. *returns to designing blueprints for happy place *

I saw the Hathor thread. And your English is better than that of many people I know for whom it's their first language.

And the old thread did have some people defending the Wraith as well-I only went through about 12 pages though.

I might get the first chapter of my story done in a few days.

And I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow-Classes (last day ) work, youth group.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
        I also saw that the thread posted from Lilith is united with an old thread. I don't understand why. I gave up reading the messages about what evil monsters are the Wraith. And in one other thread while I was defending that Hathor is not a rapist - this was my personal opinion - a group of people tried to convince me I am thinking wrong. When I said that "woman to rape a man" sounds to me like an oxymoron they said that I obviously don't understand what I am reading and writing because English is not my first language and have to return my dictionary and to want the money back. Sweet, isn't it? So don't bother with what someone said or wrote. Most important is what YOU think.
        Unfortunately, the community here has gotten a tad ridiculous when it comes to opinions and what-have-you. The community here has changed, for the worst. A few years ago, you could freely express you opinion and have well though and intelligent debates and discussions. Now it seems that when you post an opinion that differs with others, you get narced for it.

As for the wraith, yes, i love them very much. Steve was the first wraith i fell in love with. I certainly hope the rumors of removing the wraith from the Atlantis story line are false. That would be an exceptionally poor thing to remove the principle enemy from the picture. What we really need is a recurring bad guy. (SG-1 had system lords, Ba'al, apophis, etc). Atlantis has the genii, but they're not a steadily recurring enemy. The wraith serve that purpose far better than a bunch of nuclear farmers.

Comment

your english is very good female wriath theres nothing wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
            Unfortunately, the community here has gotten a tad ridiculous when it comes to opinions and what-have-you. The community here has changed, for the worst. A few years ago, you could freely express you opinion and have well though and intelligent debates and discussions. Now it seems that when you post an opinion that differs with others, you get narced for it.

As for the wraith, yes, i love them very much. Steve was the first wraith i fell in love with. I certainly hope the rumors of removing the wraith from the Atlantis story line are false. That would be an exceptionally poor thing to remove the principle enemy from the picture. What we really need is a recurring bad guy. (SG-1 had system lords, Ba'al, apophis, etc). Atlantis has the genii, but they're not a steadily recurring enemy. The wraith serve that purpose far better than a bunch of nuclear farmers.
            Welcome. "Nuclear farmers" ROFL.
            It was Michael who got me hooked on Atlantis (temporal screwups, I know), and I would certainly be annoyed (irate?) if they removed the Wraith.

Comment

it was the keeper that got me hooked on Atlantis i just found the wraith interesting after i saw her

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                it was the keeper that got me hooked on Atlantis i just found the wraith interesting after i saw her
                I didn't get to see her until after I'd seen most of the first season of Atlantis. *snarl*

I gave up on avoiding spoilers when:
                I watched Michael without hearing a single spoiler and figured out what was going on in less than five minutes.

17 signatures on the Bill of Wraith so far.

And that was just completely random.

Comment

thats good i hope we will get more soon

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post

Welcome to the club

Different poin of view is not very well accepted in the discussions. I tried to explain that so called "our" view of the things is not the only valid one but I am not sure they liked my opinion

Steve was cool. I fell in love with Atlantis when I saw the red-haired Keeper in Rising She was so terrific! Unfortunatelly the rumours often proved to be truth. Especially the last ones I heard. Genii are ...too rustic for my taste. The whole idea for hidden somewhere nuclear weapons and insipid peasants sucks - personal opinion LOL. "Nuclear farmers". Another oxymoron. It sounds to me like "friendly shoting"
                    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                    My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post

I saw the Hathor thread. And your English is better than that of many people I know for whom it's their first language.

And the old thread did have some people defending the Wraith as well-I only went through about 12 pages though.

I might get the first chapter of my story done in a few days.

And I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow-Classes (last day ) work, youth group.
                      I know my English is ...in acceptable level After all I use it almost every day. But it was interesting to read their opinions about my language skills))We shall wait to read your story

your english is very good female wriath theres nothing wrong with it
                      Thank you

Me too She was like a magnet for the fans
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      My fan fiction

Comment

welcome to the club technowraith

Comment

Here's my preliminary title for the story. It could be considered a teaser.

Anyone who figures out what it means w/out looking gets greened.

(Dulce et Decorum est)^3

And yes, I do have my College Algebra final this week.

Hah! Now I have a hundred posts.
                          Last edited by Isil'zha; 12 December 2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                            Here's my preliminary title for the story. It could be considered a teaser.

Anyone who figures out what it means w/out looking gets greened.

(Dulce et Decorum est)^3

And yes, I do have my College Algebra final this week.

Hah! Now I have a hundred posts.
                            Congratulations for your 100th post))

Mmmm...It is sweet/cute and proper? From Latin if I am not wrong. Horace?

The name of your story sounds very good. I want to read the whole text
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            My fan fiction

Comment

Sorry for not being here for over a week... Time goes so fast :/

@wriathlord
                              Your Wallpaper is terrific. Unfortunately my printer has a poor printer quality
                              Wraith Calendar: Bob is my favorite Wraith. What must I do to convince you to make the August with pictures from him? (Its the month of my birthday )

Of course I have signed the pedition. It is well said and understandable for everyone.

@Isil 'zha
                              Congratulation for your 100th post!

Why do people think, that Wraith are evil?
                              They are afrait, because the Wraith are threatening their live and the humans are no longer on top of the food chain.
                              I will read the other thread tomorrow.
                              Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's actually a reference to a longer statement by Herodotus. "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori." It is sweet and proper to die for one's country.

So I'm a little morbid on occasion.

Close enough. Greened.

And I suppose I should reserve June for Michael.

Comment

Working...
                                X